Ola Ray Sues the MJ Estate for "Thriller" Royalties

Re: Ola Ray who played in iconic Thriller video to sue MJ's estate for royalties! v. 2017

There's a Janet Jackson listed in the credits but I think we would have seen her in the doc, or they would have mentioned it in all these years.

Re: Ola Ray who played in iconic Thriller video to sue MJ's estate for royalties! v. 2017

Small but here she is.

3bf5bf03d1171be973307b6d88b29069--pop-rock-thriller.jpg

It was a secret.

Last edited:

Dont give her ideas. As if katherines toliet roll wasnt enough!

Small but here she is.

3bf5bf03d1171be973307b6d88b29069--pop-rock-thriller.jpg

It was a secret.
Kmsl BULLSHIT! That lady is also on smooth criminal when Michael goes up the stairs "mouth to mouth resuscitation...."

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8 using Tapatalk

Wow, Ola. Just wow. Well, hard times call for hard bargains, SMH. The recession is hitting everybody.

Why didn't Ola Ray keep on the grind after Thriller? Michael was doing his thing--promotions, funding his own movie, collaborating for new music videos, doing music business--girl, take a hint! She had the talent to do something else. Well, I wish her all the best.

Wow, Ola. Just wow. Well, hard times call for hard bargains, SMH. The recession is hitting everybody.

What wow. If she has it in her contract that royalties are due on a regular basis and the MJ estate don't pay, then it's rather "Wow MJ estate, just wow". :)

People get paid in show business for doing jobs, it's a normal thing.

Back