"One more chance" is all about LMP !

It wasn't like she went back to him without him wanting that. There's no way, MJ would have spent time then with her. He wanted her as much as she wanted him. Also there were interviews where MJ spoke more about her than something else (ex: TV Guide Interview) and how much he liked her being around.

I believe Break of Dawn is about Lisa.
The following line is a definate give away:
People talk, people say what we have is just a game.
No No No He is referring to someone he met in the early 80s it has nothing to do with Lisa Marie at all I know cause I know the person he fell in love with the 80s kiss and touch nothing much and that was a peck and a hug she was too young and wasn’t really the age he said he was to protect his identity and she did not have a clue she just thought he look like Michael Jackson they were so much alike beautiful hearts who loved and loves children to this day people try’s to attack her character and bring her down why because they be jealous of the way people love her she a beautiful person from within but she also has a side of Gangster so you have to choose how you come at her wisely just like Michael he is not a scary Michael like people thought I promise him and her were just alike jealousy kept them apart he released beat it on Valentine’s Day why because what he did and who he did it with was for her but she was clueless because the one person who was supposed to tell her everything never told her nothing she had to figure it all out on her own True Story

No No No He is referring to someone he met in the early 80s it has nothing to do with Lisa Marie at all I know cause I know the person he fell in love with the 80s kiss and touch nothing much and that was a peck and a hug she was too young and wasn’t really the age he said he was to protect his identity and she did not have a clue she just thought he look like Michael Jackson they were so much alike beautiful hearts who loved and loves children to this day people try’s to attack her character and bring her down why because they be jealous of the way people love her she a beautiful person from within but she also has a side of Gangster so you have to choose how you come at her wisely just like Michael he is not a scary Michael like people thought I promise him and her were just alike jealousy kept them apart he released beat it on Valentine’s Day why because what he did and who he did it with was for her but she was clueless because the one person who was supposed to tell her everything never told her nothing she had to figure it all out on her own True Story
No No No? Richard is that you? 😲

It just got clear for me that the song "One more chance" is all about Lisa Marie Presley. Michael stilled loved her and wanted her back of course , sad she didnt respond to his love but I really think this song is a love song to her, whar do u guys think ?
No no no. I think Get Your Weight Off Of Me and Xscape are about LMP. I don't think, that Michael wanted her back. He was heartbreaked (which he said in Heartbreaker song). But he already had lots of other girlfriends. Also he has his kids to care of

No no no. I think, some songs from Invincible are about Lisa. Though he didn't want her back! He was already in relationship with other women. LMP was too bad for him

It’s definitely about A woman not his fans go back and listen again he said if you see her.
Do not take the lyrics so literally.

In 'One More Chance', the 'her' word is apparently a metaphor for his fans.
No no no. I think Get Your Weight Off Of Me and Xscape are about LMP. I don't think, that Michael wanted her back. He was heartbreaked (which he said in Heartbreaker song). But he already had lots of other girlfriends. Also he has his kids to care of
These girls that Michael Jackson was publicly seen with they were not his girlfriends.

These girls were some crazed female fans who used to follow him almost everywhere he went.

Do not take the lyrics so literally.

In 'One More Chance', the 'her' word is apparently a metaphor for his fans.

These girls that Michael Jackson was publicly seen with they were not his girlfriends.

These girls were some crazed female fans who used to follow him almost everywhere he went.
You think, that Michael didn't have any female partner during Invincible era? I don't believe it

Interpunctation is your friend.

Back