"One more chance" is all about LMP !

I really think there were more women in Michael's life than just LMP, and probably there were whom he loved more. He may be Lisa's love of life, but I don't think it was the case the other way around.

Thing is if Michael had wanted to be with Lisa, he would have been with Lisa! So simple. Because, no doubt, Lisa would have run to him had he called. Maybe not in 2005 any more, but before that, any time, IMO. And Lisa was so angry with Michael around 2003 because he pushed her away!

I think in that 4 years after the marriage Michael was a bit cynical about her and he was playing with her. Not nice of him, but that's what I think. I don't think he wanted anything from her any more (that's why things weren't going forward, as Lisa put it). He just used her for sex, played with her a little, but emotionally he was already independent from her.

Sorry, but that's how I see it and not like some kind of big, tragic, Romeo and Juliet romance. I think Michael had that type of romance too, but not with LMP. (He had so many secrets, like there is that Melissa on the Glenda tapes - did the public ever know about her? We don't know until today who that girl was! And I think he had more of that. I don't even think LMP knows about relationships he had before, otherwise she wouldn't have said Michael never had relationships before her. He did! And no I don't think LMP took Michael's virginity. LOL.)

I'm not one of the LMP haters, in fact I didn't like to see some of the really rude bashings against her in the other thread, but I do feel sorry for her, because she is fooling herself when thinking and promoting she was the big, or even one and only love of Michael's life.

Nor I am one of those girls who think MJ was an undercover womanizer or playa. No, I don't think he was. I think emotions were very important to him when forming a relationship. I don't think he was a playa, but I don't think LMP was his first and only either. In fact, I think there were bigger loves in his life than that.

Last edited:
ASIS;3031079 said:
She says she doesn't believe it. As you said, all you can do is "think" because we can never say for certain. What we can say, however, is what we believe in. We, as well LMP, know MJ isn't capable of anything like that. She said in the past she was willing to let her own children sleep with him, she also said in this interview that she doesn't believe it. Yes, the "I wasn't there" answer was lousy but she actually says other stuff. Look that up.

"In 1995, she appeared in nothing but a towel around her waist in the music video for his song “You Are Not Alone”. It was one of the few instances where their affection for one another was exhibited in public.[12] The marriage was, in her words, “a married couple’s life … that was sexually active”. Presley filed for divorce in January 1996, but the couple remained friendly. In 2005, Presley was considered as a witness for Jackson’s trial after he had been charged with child molestation. She was reported to have said, “I saw things I couldn’t do anything about”. Later she released a statement saying that she never saw her then-husband engage in “improper behavior with children”. Jackson was found not guilty of the charges."

Wow. What a supporter she was, huh? It's too late now Lisa. You can try to rid yourself, absolve yourself of your doings, but it's just too damned late for that now. You should have been UNEQUIVOCAL in your support back then!

LindaC781;3031320 said:
"In 1995, she appeared in nothing but a towel around her waist in the music video for his song “You Are Not Alone”. It was one of the few instances where their affection for one another was exhibited in public.[12] The marriage was, in her words, “a married couple’s life … that was sexually active”. Presley filed for divorce in January 1996, but the couple remained friendly. In 2005, Presley was considered as a witness for Jackson’s trial after he had been charged with child molestation. She was reported to have said, “I saw things I couldn’t do anything about”. Later she released a statement saying that she never saw her then-husband engage in “improper behavior with children”. Jackson was found not guilty of the charges."

Wow. What a supporter she was, huh? It's too late now Lisa. You can try to rid yourself, absolve yourself of your doings, but it's just too damned late for that now. You should have been UNEQUIVOCAL in your support back then!

That sentence "I saw things I couldn't do anything about" was about something else, nothing to do with him and children. And of course the media picked that sentence, took it out of context and made a drama out of it. We as Michael Jackson fans know better and shouldn't do the same, right?

I'm sooo SICK and TIRED of hearing this kind of insane assumptions!

Michael specifically wrote in Moonwalk that people make the mistake of thinking that every song of his has a personal story behind it which is not correct, not all his songs are autobiographical! For eg. Billie Jean!

I never hated Lisa, but enough is enough! This name LMP is getting on my nerves now! This is a Michael Jackson fansite not one dedicated to one of his ex-wives who loves to go on TV only to say how and why she hates him, who calls his life- threatening trials a "blessing", calls him names before the whole world, does not do 'anything' to clear his name and vociferously declare his innocence, who continues to paint him as some kind of manipulator when she herself has been known to be one, who continues to desperately make people believe that she was the one who snubbed him as he begged her to return while it was the other way round, who has to go on international TV now and then to tell the whole public about his private life when the person she is talking about is not only her ex, but is not even here to state his side of the story or to defend himself or even speak out for himself! She is discussing before the whole voyeuristic world the most private, intimate relation they had without for one second thinking how Michael would feel about all this being the shy, decent, private person he' s always been, no sentiments about his children either. She has to go on TV to proclaim to everyone how she's coping!!! Goddamnit! When you 'truly 'grieve for someone you 'really' loved, you grieve alone, you cope alone. And you do your best to make sure that justice is served and not jeopardize it by innuendos and open-ended, suggestive statemets that can harm whatever slim chances of justice there are by emphasizing over and over in direct/indirect ways that he was a drug addict! AND, you do not join hands with an unconscionable bi^&* like O to do this, all in the garb of saying how much you always loved him! WTFFF!!!

Last edited:
And l just cant stop loving you, was about me. Is she aware of the painting that will be auctioned off MJ with lovers. I suppose that would not seat well with her. Lisa go back to the darkness you operate from.

I really think there were more women in Michael's life than just LMP, and probably there were whom he loved more. He may be Lisa's love of life, but I don't think it was the case the other way around.

Thing is if Michael had wanted to be with Lisa, he would have been with Lisa! So simple. Because, no doubt, Lisa would have run to him had he called. Maybe not in 2005 any more, but before that, any time, IMO. And Lisa was so angry with Michael around 2003 because he pushed her away!

I think in that 4 years after the marriage Michael was a bit cynical about her and he was playing with her. Not nice of him, but that's what I think. I don't think he wanted anything from her any more (that's why things weren't going forward, as Lisa put it). He just used her for sex, played with her a little, but emotionally he was already independent from her.

Sorry, but that's how I see it and not like some kind of big, tragic, Romeo and Juliet romance. I think Michael had that type of romance too, but not with LMP. (He had so many secrets, like there is that Melissa on the Glenda tapes - did the public ever know about her? We don't know until today who that girl was! And I think he had more of that. I don't even think LMP knows about relationships he had before, otherwise she wouldn't have said Michael never had relationships before her. He did! And no I don't think LMP took Michael's virginity. LOL.)

I'm not one of the LMP haters, in fact I didn't like to see some of the really rude bashings against her in the other thread, but I do feel sorry for her, because she is fooling herself when thinking and promoting she was the big, or even one and only love of Michael's life.

Nor I am one of those girls who think MJ was an undercover womanizer or playa. No, I don't think he was. I think emotions were very important to him when forming a relationship. I don't think he was a playa, but I don't think LMP was his first and only either. In fact, I think there were bigger loves in his life than that.

I agree. I also think LMP's expression of her feelings are understandable. From my own personal experiences, I would like to think that with the guys I've dated that I was 'the one' or 'the one true love,' that i made the indelible mark on their lives when that may very well not be the case. I don't think michael was a player (but then again i don't know) but if the body guards are to be believed, there were other women that michael was romantically involved with.

I'm sooo SICK and TIRED of hearing this kind of insane assumptions!

Michael specifically wrote in Moonwalk that people make the mistake of thinking that every song of his has a personal story behind it which is not correct, not all his songs are autobiographical! For eg. Billie Jean!

I never hated Lisa, but enough is enough! This name LMP is getting on my nerves now! This is a Michael Jackson fansite not one dedicated to one of his ex-wives who loves to go on TV only to say how and why she hates him, who calls his life- threatening trials a "blessing", calls him names before the whole world, does not do 'anything' to clear his name and vociferously declare his innocence, who continues to paint him as some kind of manipulator when she herself has been known to be one, who continues to desperately make people believe that she was the one who snubbed him as he begged her to return while it was the other way round, who has to go on international TV now and then to tell the whole public about his private life when the person she is talking about is not only her ex, but is not even here to state his side of the story or to defend himself or even speak out for himself! She is discussing before the whole voyeuristic world the most private, intimate relation they had without for one second thinking how Michael would feel about all this being the shy, decent, private person he' s always been, no sentiments about his children either. She has to go on TV to proclaim to everyone how she's coping!!! Goddamnit! When you 'truly 'grieve for someone you 'really' loved, you grieve alone, you cope alone. And you do your best to make sure that justice is served and not jeopardize it by innuendos and open-ended, suggestive statemets that can harm whatever slim chances of justice there are by emphasizing over and over in direct/indirect ways that he was a drug addict! AND, you do not join hands with an unconscionable bi^&* like O to do this, all in the garb of saying how much you always loved him! WTFFF!!!

:toofunny: sorry for laughing I see u is heated I needed a good laugh fam thanks so much for your kind words

Not really, what if she didnt want to be with Michael? Then he would have no choice...

Michael has mentioned Lisa in a song for sure before.. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US... so in that case we could only draw our own conclusions.. that's it..

For those who are saying ITS NOT for sure, read this carefully..

you cannot argue theory with theory.. You need facts to back up a theory, I'm not saying it is or isnt about her but there is more evidence that it IS.. do I think it is about her??? maybe, maybe not... I don't really need to stress myself over it.. but you can't say NO! and have nothing to back it up.. WHY IS IT NO?

i'm just defending the defense

Plus it does not matter who wrote the song, Michael picked what to sing about, what to release, what theme he went for.. producers and directors of films are not the WRITERS (for the most part) of a movie. but its there idea and concept

Just becuase mike didnt write it dont mean he didnt mean it or feel the lyrics. " i dont sing it if i dont mean it" not to mention he didnt write "man in the mirror" or "human nature" but he sang the shit out of those lyrics like he wrote them, but 2 answer the thread, no i dont think he was singing to her lol

Maybe Lisa is registering under different names on MJ - fan-boards and writting these stuff. Funny.
I personaly find it rather strange that some ppl are obsessed with women in his life.
I am only obsessed by him. And him alone. :)

Just becuase mike didnt write it dont mean he didnt mean it or feel the lyrics. " i dont sing it if i dont mean it" not to mention he didnt write "man in the mirror" or "human nature" but he sang the shit out of those lyrics like he wrote them, but 2 answer the thread, no i dont think he was singing to her lol

totally agree :punk:!!!

Michael Jackson never had the chance to be with his first love because of those that kept them apart. he was waiting for her to get older because she was too young. And with that being said he could of not been a child molester because he could of easily taken advantage he had to lie about his age to protect his identity but he told her his true age in the end because he was leaving. They had lots of fun though just like kids and they were always on the phone together all night until they heard the birds chirping and all they would say to one another is I love you and that I will always love you forever and Promise each other just that she is a very loving caring person who loves children as to why he put his heart into the children he was none of the things that people said about him you got jealous people and you got money hungry people and both types would doing anything to destroy you and say or do anything for money truly sad but she will always love him as he’s always loved her.

It appears that 'One More Chance' is about his fans, rather than about a specific woman.

Michael Jackson pleads for the attention of his fans in order to regain his lost appeal and success (as an artist).

Besides, if 'One More Chance' was about Lisa Marie Presley, then the single would have had a dedication to her (in the liner notes).

This thread never ceases to amaze me. LMP made it very clear that SHE was addicted to Michael, she was the one begging to him to take her back, she said HERSELF that she flew around the world to be with him, and wanted to work things out. HE was the one that "iced" her out. HE was the one that refused to take her back. If he wanted her back, she'd come back. It wouldn't be that difficult. Michael was in love/serious relationships before LMP and he had women in his life after LMP.

We have no evidence that he was interested in 2005. He was used to her pinning for him, but this time he noticed she changed and was over it and that's what surprised him. He thought he could still have her support.
THANK YOU SMH HE WAS NOT SINGING TO LISA SHE DIDNT EVEN WANNA HAVE KIDS FOR HIM PERIOD SO WHY ON EARTH WOULD HE WANT ANOTHER CHANCE WITH HER SMH WITH THESE SPECULATIONS HE WAS SINGING TO SOMEONE HE MET BACK IN THE EARLY. 80s HE LOVED HER AND SHE LOVED HIM NOT EVEN REALIZING WHO HE REALLY WAS SHE JUST THOUGHT HE LOOKED LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON NOT REALIZING THAT HE WAS MICHAEL JACKSON HE GAVE HER A DIFFERENT NAME AND AGE WHY TO PROTECT HIS IDENTITY BECAUSE OF WERE HE WAS RESIDING AT THE TIME FARWELL. MY SUMMER LOVE WAS TO HER WITH HOPES IN THE FUTURE

OMC is not about Madonna
that's for sure
He didn’t even care for Madonna the first date was the last date My GOD The Speculations smh.. IF YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT A PERSON PLEASE DONT SAY NOTHING BECAUSE THATS EXACTLY HOW RUMORS GET STARTED AND WHEN IT COMES TO MICHAEL I DO NOT PLAY ABOUT THAT MAN AND I WILL ALWAYS DEFEND HIM WHY CAUSE BECAUSE HES A GOOD MAN WITH A PURE HEART WHO LOVES AND CARE ABOUT PEOPLE AND WHO ONLY WANTED TO SEE THE WORLD WE LIVE IN A BETTER PLACE LIKE PEACE LOVE AND UNITY LIKE ALL THE OTHER LEADERS WE LOST KING MALCOM X AND SO ON THAT WANTED THE SAME HE WAS A GREAT INSPIRATION AND LEADER AND WE ARE JUST ALIKE HAPPY SUNDAY BE BLESSED FYI NOT EVERYONE WANTS PEACE AS TO WHY THEY TRY TO DESTROY THEM OR DESTROY THEM 🤔🤔🤔

It appears that 'One More Chance' is about his fans, rather than about a specific woman.

Michael Jackson pleads for the attention of his fans in order to regain his lost appeal and success (as an artist).

Besides, if 'One More Chance' was about Lisa Marie Presley, then the single would have had a dedication to her (in the liner notes).
It’s definitely about A woman not his fans go back and listen again he said if you see her.

Back