"One more chance" is all about LMP !

i think R Kelly's fantasy is about getting back with a teenager.

all songs are subject to interpretation, depending on one's own personal feelings.

as for that story about the doctor, that was nice.

Not just One More Chance, Michael's whole life is all about LMP, he dedicated his life to her, ..................................

(sarcasm intended)

This is one of the best sarcastic pieces I have seen her. Thank you so much for this laugh. I have to PM you.

I knew it. She'd do this stupid interview, then every love song Michael ever sang would be about her, because Michael NEVER had a relationship with ANYONE else BUT Lisa Marie Presley.

Oh boy.... Did Oprah and LMP cast a spell to people? Or, people are truly smitten by the lovey-dovey "tragic romance" described by LMP?

This is scary! No wonder Oprah is one of the most powerful player in media. See the impact of her interview on people.

Damn it... all of a sudden, LMP became a muse to Michael. She became her true eternal love... :doh:

I knew it. She'd do this stupid interview, then every love song Michael ever sang would be about her, because Michael NEVER had a relationship with ANYONE else BUT Lisa Marie Presley.

It was just a thought ... cuz OMC was made in 2003 and he asked and cried on the phone while asking Lisa if she stilled loved him in 2005 .. thats why

(and YES, I know that R.Kelly wrote the song. But Michael could have told him to write a love song about someone he stilled love and wants back).

I don't really see why people are finding it so impossible. MJ could have sung every song he sung for somebody, who knows? Doesn't sound far-fetched to say Michael sang a song for a person.

And for the whole "MJ couldn't have sung it for her because R. Kelly wrote it", MJ didn't have to take the song and do it himself. He probably had a lot of offers from artists but didn't do them because they didn't mean anything to him. "I don't sing it if I don't mean it".

He could have been singing it for anybody.

I doubt One More Chance is about Lisa, Don't Walk Away, more likely but again in my opinion isn't. Michael may still have loved her, who knows.

Oh boy.... Did Oprah and LMP cast a spell to people? Or, people are truly smitten by the lovey-dovey "tragic romance" described by LMP?

This is scary! No wonder Oprah is one of the most powerful player in media. See the impact of her interview on people.

Damn it... all of a sudden, LMP became a muse to Michael. She became her true eternal love... :doh:

Well, I can only speak for myself...but I don't feel that it was Oprah that influenced anything...I barely paid attention to what Oprah was saying..I only listened to Lisa, really...

That's all I'm gonna say about that...

It's not the matter even if it's not wrote by Michael, he sings it and it's the feeling and the emotions he has with the song who is important - However, I don't think so ... :)

Edit : I think that "Falling again" is more fitting for a "song for Lisa" :D Lyrics are perfect !!
I think the lyrics in fall again fits perfect for Michaels and LMPs relationship too.

I don't really see why people are finding it so impossible. MJ could have sung every song he sung for somebody, who knows?

I know it is impossible, but this song about me, I just feel it
439962.gif

It's not about whether or not I like her, it's about people holding on to this fantasy just because they want it to be true. You can imagine things to be any way you want them to be. But I will take MJ at his word. When he says he was over her and hardened his heart to her. I am going to believe it. Now you can make them out to be what you want just so they can fit with dream you have of him fawning over her the rest of his life; but, I view things a bit more realistically. Sorry to burst your bubble, but why not for a change read what MJ had to say about her and their relationship. There relationship was not because he did not want it to be.

That's why I say, "No". Now there are other songs that I think she could have inspired. And it is possible they were love songs (He was at one time in love with her afterall). But I do not believe he was struck by her his whole life just waiting for the chance to get back with. That's what she wanted.
good post!! ..:clapping:

It's not about whether or not I like her, it's about people holding on to this fantasy just because they want it to be true. You can imagine things to be any way you want them to be. But I will take MJ at his word. When he says he was over her and hardened his heart to her. I am going to believe it. Now you can make them out to be what you want just so they can fit with dream you have of him fawning over her the rest of his life; but, I view things a bit more realistically. Sorry to burst your bubble, but why not for a change read what MJ had to say about her and their relationship. There relationship was not because he did not want it to be.

That's why I say, "No". Now there are other songs that I think she could have inspired. And it is possible they were love songs (He was at one time in love with her afterall). But I do not believe he was struck by her his whole life just waiting for the chance to get back with. That's what she wanted.

i totally agree! There were girls before LMP and after LMP that could have inspired "One More Chance" for Michael, so we really can't come to any concrete conclusions on the matter. In my opinion he was done with her, (perhaps the feelings remained, as they often do), but again he was done with her as he stated in an interview. What other justification could there be for already arranging for his first child to be born so soon after their divorce was finalized. LMP in her interview with Oprah stated that she felt disposable and as harsh as that may be, she was because he was done with her.

Did Michael right "Don't walk away" I lost my cd booklet for that album.. Every time I hear that song I immediately think of LMP. Michael was so creative though it could of been about nobody.

I think the lyrics in fall again fits perfect for Michaels and LMPs relationship too.

Another interesting thought! I never thought of OMC or Fall Again like this before but I can see the thinking. Like I said, I always assumed Don't Walk Away to be so guess different people will come to different conclusions to different lyrics :)

This thread never ceases to amaze me. LMP made it very clear that SHE was addicted to Michael, she was the one begging to him to take her back, she said HERSELF that she flew around the world to be with him, and wanted to work things out. HE was the one that "iced" her out. HE was the one that refused to take her back. If he wanted her back, she'd come back. It wouldn't be that difficult. Michael was in love/serious relationships before LMP and he had women in his life after LMP.

We have no evidence that he was interested in 2005. He was used to her pinning for him, but this time he noticed she changed and was over it and that's what surprised him. He thought he could still have her support.

for Michael love means= believe...

For him :you love me means believe in me.....her answer about the allegations when she said they only know what happened in the room show that she does not believe in him and do not belive that he is innocent .....

for me i think this what actually cause MJ to cry , if this woman who claimed that she is crazy about him does not believe that he is innocent and drug addict, how does he expect his hatres to think.....

i'm very sure LMP's intllegence failed her big time , and it always does !

Well being as Michael didn't even write the song (R. Kelly did), I don't think it was about LMP at all and I doubt MJ asked R. Kelly to write that song with her in mind. Michael i'm sure always loved LMP just as she always loved him despite her being angry with him over the years, but I doubt this song is about her. I think maybe "Don't Walk Away" might have been about her but I doubt OMC was.

Anyway if MJ wanted LMP back, he could have gotten back with her. If you believe what he says on those tapes and seeing videos and pics of them after the divorce, it's clear that she was the one that was smitten still and trying to get back with MJ. LMP herself even admitted that she was flying all over to be with MJ after the divorce when she was on Oprah the other day. Michael no longer wanted a serious relationship with her though I don't think.

So sorry don't think that song is about her at all.

Let me get this straight. R Kelly, through some astounding psychic connection with MJ, wrote a song about LMP. The very same LMP who practically labels MJ a molester and drug addict. Yep, this song is about her...(rolls eyes!!)

Let me get this straight. R Kelly, through some astounding psychic connection with MJ, wrote a song about LMP. The very same LMP who practically labels MJ a molester and drug addict. Yep, this song is about her...(rolls eyes!!)

Quit the sensationalism she never called him a molester.

Ooops. My bad...she just inferred it. Never said he wasn't.

How is "I've never seen anything" and "I don't believe that" inferring MJ to be a molester? The reason why she said "I wasn't in the room" was because she wasn't with MJ at the time of both trials. She couldn't say for certain and she would have lost credibility to most of the public simply because she has absolutely nothing to back up the claims.

The question directed to her wasn't "Is MJ guilty", it was "have you SEEN anything inappropriate".

It's not the best answer, i'll give you that. But that alone does not mean Lisa thinks he's a molester. No way in hell.

How is "I've never seen anything" and "I don't believe that" inferring MJ to be a molester? The reason why she said "I wasn't in the room" was because she wasn't with MJ at the time of both trials. She couldn't say for certain and she would have lost credibility to most of the public simply because she has absolutely nothing to back up the claims.

The question directed to her wasn't "Is MJ guilty", it was "have you SEEN anything inappropriate".

It's not the best answer, i'll give you that. But that alone does not mean Lisa thinks he's a molester. No way in hell.

If I were her, and knew MJ was incapable of doing this horrible act, I would have said it. I would have said unequivocally that "I do not think that MJ was capable of such evil on children" never mind this "I wasn't there" or "I never saw anything inappropriate". It's wishy-washy, and leaves one wondering what she thinks....it wasn't the best answer. It was a lousy answer. And by saying this, she was actually inferring that maybe he was capable.

He was innocent, and she should have been SQUARELY in his corner. All the way.

This thread never ceases to amaze me. LMP made it very clear that SHE was addicted to Michael, she was the one begging to him to take her back, she said HERSELF that she flew around the world to be with him, and wanted to work things out. HE was the one that "iced" her out. HE was the one that refused to take her back. If he wanted her back, she'd come back. It wouldn't be that difficult. Michael was in love/serious relationships before LMP and he had women in his life after LMP.
It wasn't like she went back to him without him wanting that. There's no way, MJ would have spent time then with her. He wanted her as much as she wanted him. Also there were interviews where MJ spoke more about her than something else (ex: TV Guide Interview) and how much he liked her being around.

I believe Break of Dawn is about Lisa.
The following line is a definate give away:
People talk, people say what we have is just a game.

If I were her, and knew MJ was incapable of doing this horrible act, I would have said it. I would have said unequivocally that "I do not think that MJ was capable of such evil on children" never mind this "I wasn't there" or "I never saw anything inappropriate". It's wishy-washy, and leaves one wondering what she thinks....it wasn't the best answer. It was a lousy answer. And by saying this, she was actually inferring that maybe he was capable.

He was innocent, and she should have been SQUARELY in his corner. All the way.

She says she doesn't believe it. As you said, all you can do is "think" because we can never say for certain. What we can say, however, is what we believe in. We, as well LMP, know MJ isn't capable of anything like that. She said in the past she was willing to let her own children sleep with him, she also said in this interview that she doesn't believe it. Yes, the "I wasn't there" answer was lousy but she actually says other stuff. Look that up.

Ooops. My bad...she just inferred it. Never said he wasn't.

it was just a very very poor choice of words on her part... I didn't like the way she spoke about it either, but we should be fair, she didn't imply that he was a molester. She spent half the interview saying that they were together all those years, that she regretted divorcing him, that he was her drug and that she was on the highest high when she was with him. Would she have all these feelings for him if she thought he was a molester?? Of course not.

I strongly disagree with the way she said it though.

Back