Original Versions OF XSCAPE Album

AMG

Proud Member
Here we are.
Discussion about original versions on the album :)
Go on!

Just heard the original to Slave To the Rhythm and it is so refreshing to finally hear those vocals with the right music. I liked the version that leaked in 2010 but we knew all along that wasn't the original. Isn't the very first bit he sings though taken from the Seth Riggs vocal warm ups? So have they edited the original versions as well?

Where did you guys hear the STTR demo?

I can feel in Original Version the greatest Dangerous pre-Era :D.

first Blue gangsta is out now this? 0_0 Where canI hear it?

Guys this is really not cool. Where can we find it?!!

^^ I suppose some people already got the CD so they can give their opinion already.
Rest of us have to wait until we get out copy.

WOW! I love the Timbo version, but I have to say NOTHING and NO ONE tops Michael's own visions!

Just heard the original to Slave To the Rhythm and it is so refreshing to finally hear those vocals with the right music. I liked the version that leaked in 2010 but we knew all along that wasn't the original.

Isn't the very first bit he sings though taken from the Seth Riggs vocal warm ups? So have they edited the original versions as well?

GTFO I made almost an identical intro to my STTR remix, with an "aaaah" from the SWeth Riggs sessions and then a whip sound o.o

Yea, it's pretty good, the Tricky 2010 mix is great, but the original demo version, the instrumentation, the opening of the song with Michael's opera thingy he likes to do (which apparently comes from Seth Riggs vocal exercises), is really the finest of the three I've heard so far.

With the Seth Riggs thing though, it raises the question of who put it there, Michael or the Estate? If the Estate did it, I don't see why they're tampering with the "original" demo mixes.

OMFG, Michael's STTR IS PERFECTION! I FREAKING ADORED IT! :shout: :sarmoti:

It really made my day after the dispute early on. Take that AlwaysThere because it's absolutely exciting and refreshing!

The Demo for Chicago is amazing, its beautiful. the new mix has taken all the feeling and mystery out of the song. For me better than anything on Vince!

DYKWYCA is Sooooooooooooo Michael man!!!!!! Amazing

Can someone pleas explain STTR for me please? The demo on the Xscape album is totally different to what was leaked in 2010, which I thought WAS the demo?!?!

I know it was originally done in 1991 and completed in 1998, so is the version on the album the original 1991 version, and the previously leaked version the 1998 version?

Really confused haha!
Thanks
Zippy

Glad many understand what I mean yesterday saying Mike is a better composer than Timbaland.

Can someone pleas explain STTR for me please? The demo on the Xscape album is totally different to what was leaked in 2010, which I thought WAS the demo?!?!

I know it was originally done in 1991 and completed in 1998, so is the version on the album the original 1991 version, and the previously leaked version the 1998 version?

Really confused haha!
Thanks
Zippy

The previously leaked version isn't the 1998 version, and it isn't a demo. It's Tricky Stewart's updated mix from 2010.

I dont like chicago demo infact timbo production is great according to my opinion and all others are gud ;)

my Favorite demos are Loving you and STTR :) :)

It seriously didn't need all the computerized sounds crap to shine, Michael is THE MAN! :the_boss: it wouldn't surprise me if Chicago, Loving You and DYKWYCA were better as well.

The leaked version of STTR in 2010 was done by Tricky Stewart. Totally messed up the music.

How about blue gangster and xscape? Does those differ from the leaked versions that we have?

Back