Our Pets

Mjjpikagurl

Proud Member
I want to see pictures of your pets. I have one dog. His name is Gremlin. He is a Dachshund, Chihuahua, Pug, Shar-Pei mix.
21105671_1920505151546906_2479987282570962508_n.jpg

Mikky Dee

Staff
This is Lexxi. She is a Domestic Short Hair, Blue Tabby and I love her so much, although she is quite feisty and aloof, most of the time. She is four years old.

Lexxi_11.JPG

I have a dog as well. Her name is Dylan (strange name for a girl, yes).....it's just like the actresses who have male names, I suppose, like Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore, Glenn Close, etc. She is an Australian Blue Cattle Dog and she is nine years old.

Dog-breed-Australian-Cattle-Dog.jpg

bluemoon7

Proud Member
My cat Ruffy, male, and ca. 5 years old ...

2dl17k6.jpg

He had tooth surgery two days ago, and still looks beat up :-(
So he told me to use an older, cooler pic from 2017.:yes:

Mikky Dee, "feisty" and "aloof" are perfect words to describe Ruffy as well. He is not a very cozy-snuggly cat and tries to beat me up (play with me lol) all the time. He likes to snuggle in my lap when I watch tv, for example, but during nights he prefers to sleep in the living room. Which is ok for me, since I do not sleep well myself if this massive cat is lying in the middle of my comforter lol.

Last edited:

Mjjpikagurl

Proud Member
Our pets

I will start by showing off my two dogs, Gremlin and Gizmo. Gremlin is a Dachshund Chihuahua Pug Shar-Pei mix and Gizmo is a Jack Russell Chihuahua mix.
Gremlin
20200616-231207.jpg

Gizmo
20200530-220107.jpg

It's Michael

I can't post all pics yet... but l have 3 aquariums of 200 litres Malawi, 180l asia with barbs and a cherax redclaw, a 160l south america with guppies,mollies,corys.
2 girl sphinxes, 1red knee tarantula and a terra full of Madagascar giant hissers. These are very shy and gentle gigantic cockroaches. I simply love them. They are highly social and btw...very clean animals. Each with it's own hiss and character ??????????

Michaels Lover

Proud Member
I can't post all pics yet... but l have 3 aquariums of 200 litres Malawi, 180l asia with barbs and a cherax redclaw, a 160l south america with guppies,mollies,corys.
2 girl sphinxes, 1red knee tarantula and a terra full of Madagascar giant hissers. These are very shy and gentle gigantic cockroaches. I simply love them. They are highly social and btw...very clean animals. Each with it's own hiss and character ??????????

Sounds cool! I want to see your tarantula!

Top Bottom