Paris Jackson begins acting career - Lundon's Bridge - Summary of the book @pg42

I checked out london bridge's website and facebook to see if they had managed to nail down a director yet (no they haven't but they are v v close, lol). Presumably mj fans are writing in to dennis christen saying how excited they are about it all and one was clearly a beLIEver who wrote some long rambling post about all the clues in the book which clearly point to the fact that mj is alive. Instead of deleting it for the disturbing nonsense it was, christen highlighted it and wants to start a debate about it and says he respects this belief as a valid point of view - wtf? He seems so desperate for fans and for support for his crappy project, he's prepared to welcome these idiotic conspiracy theories. I wish paris wd kick this whole film to the kerb.

Pathetic!

210011_289679411137610_20373143_o.jpg

Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys (2014)
Overview
Genre
Animation, Fantasy
Release Date
TBA 2014
Studio
C-It Entertainment Group

Cast and Crew

Producer
Lee Baker, Dennis Christen, Ryan Engemann, Dan Katzman, Fritz Manes, Stephen Sobisky, Craig Zukowski

Screenwriter
Dennis Christen, Craig Zukowski

Starring
Paris Jackson
Ted Lange
Larry King
Shawn Southwick
Joey Fatone
Story
Ancient sea-magic turns a dolphin into a human, an evil spell changes a teenage boy into a dragonfly and a once good and loving jellyfish queen becomes an evil fairy godmother. This story, filled with adventure after adventure uses family love and the magic of belief as weapons to fight a war between the land and the sea.

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/movie/lundon_s_bridge_and_the_three_keys/

Lundon's Bridge
WE THINK YOU deserve to know why it is taking so long on our casting selections. The film director that we wanted at first, though he would be great, wasn't the very best for this first movie of the Lundon's Bridge franchise so we, during the selection process of our actors, targeted another director. He is one of the top in the business and has a major fan base around the world because of the films he has directed. We approached him and found out that to get him we'd have to wait until he finished the present film that he'd already contracted to do. But, with his interest in our film, people who have worked on all the top films of the last three decades started coming on board. We were forced to delay our casting and even put the shooting back in order to be able to select from the best of the best, crew and staff-wise. We are close to finalizing not only the director but all the crew. Once that happens we will proceed with the casting. Meanwhile, though we've already announced them on our website, we wanted to tell you more about the exciting cast here on Facebook while we were finishing up getting the crew and director. We only want to give you, the fan, the very best there is. Thanks for your support and patience.

Are they waiting for Peter Jackson, that would explain the delay? I suppose Paris will be married and mother of three kids when shooting finally starts:D

Lundon's Bridge

We approached him and found out that to get him we'd have to wait until he finished the present film that he'd already contracted to do. But, with his interest in our film, people who have worked on all the top films of the last three decades started coming on board.

This poor dude, sounds like he lives UNDERNEATH Lundon's Bridge.

Notice how he points out "people who have worked on all of the top films of the last three decades STARTED COMING ON BOARD," but he doesn't actually name any of them.

He also likes to talk about the BEST this, that, and the other thing, but certainly doesn't have the funds to secure any of that, in my opinion.

Shoot, by the time this movie get's made, Paris Jackson will be old enough to play Lundon's mother. LOL! (Personally speaking, I don't think this movie will ever be made.)

On a side note: I noticed the other day that one of the Beckham boy's did a photo shoot for Burberry. A few weeks ago, Anne Nicole Smith's little girl got to do a Guess photo shoot. And Michael's 3-children get to advertise a Pink energy drink. While his only daughter is a feature player in a movie that will most likely never be made. OY VEY!

Last edited:
On a side note: I noticed the other day that one of the Beckham boy's did a photo shoot for Burberry. A few weeks ago, Anne Nicole Smith's little girl got to do a Guess photo shoot. And Michael's 3-children get to advertise a Pink energy drink. While his only daughter is a feature player in a movie that will most likely never be made. OY VEY!

You'll going to see this alot as the years go on. You'll barely ever see these other celeb kids, but you'll always hear of them being hooked up with known and famous companies, while MJ's kids will continue to be overexposed and they embarrassingly only hook up with no name companies.

Being stuck with the people gearing her acting career, Paris dream is disappearing before it even get's started. SHAME! I truly think it will take her being an adult to realize doing her OWN thing without any other Jackson member helping her is the correct move. Hopefully by then it's not to late?!

Isnt the girl in this movie 13 and with paris going on 15 I think she is out. Maybe she will play the character when she is older but I really do believe she is out

They should let her grow up first, children who are thrown in the limelight at such an young age always end up messed up in their adult lives
MJ knew what he was doing by protecting their privacy

from fb

Lundon's Bridge
Many are asking about Paris' changing her hair and makeup and growing up before the first movie is finished. Think about the actors that played in HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL. Many of those actors were in their 20's when they played those roles. When 90210 or MELROSE PLACE came out with actors that were in their high 20's playing high school aged kids, everyone believed it. Makeup, hair and wardrobe plus the perception planned in the viewers mind of the desired age allows for people to accept it. Hollywood can play up or down 8 to 10 years on most people. We are not worried. These photo were taken just over a year ago of Paris but now she looks much older because of her makeup and her hair. She still looks like this when you put her hair and makeup the same as in these photos. Also we might keep her hair black or dark in the movie as she is playing a mixed blood Hispanic/White child. We have so many different options that it really does leave us many ways to go here. Thanks for your questions.

Isnt the girl in this movie 13 and with paris going on 15 I think she is out. Maybe she will play the character when she is older but I really do believe she is out
Older people have played younger people in movies for years. All they had to do is look the part.

Please stop talking like Michael didn't know or want this. He knew the kids wanted to act and do things like he did. Michael was a good father. He told them what it takes, all the good AND the bad that came with it. And if the kids still wanted to do this, Michael would be behind them on it, support them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZMxkdGi77Y

And Barbara Walters interview Michael himself tells it as it is. Expect this, expect that... all this, but if he really wants it, Michael tells to go and do it better than he did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-mXsCIoVyw
at 10 min marker.

Support the kids and stop acting like they don't know what they are doing.

Please stop talking like Michael didn't know or want this. He knew the kids wanted to act and do things like he did. Michael was a good father. He told them what it takes, all the good AND the bad that came with it. And if the kids still wanted to do this, Michael would be behind them on it, support them.

And Barbara Walters interview Michael himself tells it as it is. Expect this, expect that... all this, but if he really wants it, Michael tells to go and do it better than he did.

at 10 min marker.

I agree with you!!!! :bow:

Last edited:
I think its great that this is what she wants to do, from what ive heard from her she seems very mature and will be able to handle herself. I hope her career goes far, MJ would be proud

I don't think the children are at fault, they are after all just children, but SOMEBODY in that clan certainly is at fault, when they decided to hog-tie Paris to this "going nowhere" project.

Where's Spielberg when you need him!

I'm sure when Michael's children came of age, he would have allowed them to pursue their dreams and would have stood behind them with his support, but he certainly would not have dumped them into the lap of this "going nowhere" project.

In my opinion, when Michael felt his children were ready, he would have contacted the "Best Of The Best," just like he did with his own projects. Certainly not this nobody.

That being said, I'm sure folks will be willing to support the children, when there is something POSITIVE to support. This project, in my opinion, is not worthy of anybody's support, because it's an embarrassing joke!

I don't think the children are at fault, they are after all just children, but SOMEBODY in that clan certainly is at fault, when they decided to hog-tie Paris to this "going nowhere" project.

Where's Spielberg when you need him!

I'm sure when Michael's children came of age, he would have allowed them to pursue their dreams and would have stood behind them with his support, but he certainly would not have dumped them into the lap of this "going nowhere" project.

In my opinion, when Michael felt his children were ready, he would have contacted the "Best Of The Best," just like he did with his own projects. Certainly not this nobody.

That being said, I'm sure folks will be willing to support the children, when there is something POSITIVE to support. This project, in my opinion, is not worthy of anybody's support, because it's an embarrassing joke!

I agree...we heard about this project a year or so ago..the cast is not even all picked yet..they don't have the funds yet...and Paris is going to be 15 SOON. By the time this thing gets off the ground..if ever...she will be a grown woman STILL contracted to do THIS piece of mess ish. Jeez at this rate HER children will be the one's to fill the contract. :lol:

at 10 min marker.

What's the point in chastising the fans when this project still hasn't gotten off the ground like most fans said it wouldn't?

Not to toot horns, but this is going exactly like the fans said it would. We said this project was a scam and it would go nowhere and sadly we have been proven right.

Anyone that knows anything about Michael Jackson knows he would have never allowed his kids to settle for a project like this in the 1st place.

at 10 min marker.

NOW what worries fans are the people who are around PPB... mostly the family. :fear:

I think this is good experience for them to start at a young age. when they get older they will know what to expect and how to deal with the MEDIA.

Lundon's Bridge
As many of you know, Paris will play a role in LUNDON'S BRIDGE AND THE THREE KEYS of an American/Hispanic mix. Since she is taller than the average 14-year-old we have to pick tall actors to will play her mom and dad. Our hope for the role of Kevin (Lundon's dad) will be Matthew McConaughey. He is tall enough and many of you voted for him over the others on the list. Now for the mom, though, the actresses voted for are all too short. The character must be Hispanic, be beautiful with electrifying eyes (like Paris) and at least as tall as Paris is now. She also has to speak English very well but can have an accent. We'd love your thoughts. She can be from any Hispanic country. If you know of such a talented actress give us her name and we will check her out.

Lundon's Bridge
As many of you know, Paris will play a role in LUNDON'S BRIDGE AND THE THREE KEYS of an American/Hispanic mix. Since she is taller than the average 14-year-old we have to pick tall actors to will play her mom and dad. Our hope for the role of Kevin (Lundon's dad) will be Matthew McConaughey. He is tall enough and many of you voted for him over the others on the list. Now for the mom, though, the actresses voted for are all too short. The character must be Hispanic, be beautiful with electrifying eyes (like Paris) and at least as tall as Paris is now. She also has to speak English very well but can have an accent. We'd love your thoughts. She can be from any Hispanic country. If you know of such a talented actress give us her name and we will check her out.

Matthew McConaughey!!!!

:D Good luck with that.

Are all these paris fans going to get casting credits on this movie - as they seem to be the only ones coming up with ideas for this movie, albeit batshit crazy ones.

Lundon's Bridge
March 19
The LUNDON'S BRIDGE TEAM is thinking about opening a Lundon's Bridge office on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, allowing Lundon's Bridge Fans from around the world direct access to the offices while on their vacations. This will be the only place on earth someone can get a signed copy of the books or stand back and watch the editing of the film as it is being made. The visitors will be able to watch our team develop the new characters or watch the marketing campaigns in realtime. The Fans will get to meet the author and some of the cast members at pre-announced times of the month, along with several other unique and exciting benefits for our Fans. Souvenirs only obtainable from this location would be made available just for the Fans that stop by. How many of you would make your vacation plans around coming to Hollywood's Walk of Fame to stop in to our little Nook 'n Cranny to say hello? Let us know and help us make the decision to do this.

---------------------------------------------

Lundon's Bridge
Yesterday
Some people think we are crazy, but we strongly believe that the customers (the fans) of our franchise are partners in the overall process of doing business. Movie making, or entertainment on any level, is such a team effort from all sectors of skill and talent that it is a natural step to include the person that buys the product as a part of the overall business. In presenting LUNDON'S BRIDGE AND THE THREE KEYS to the world, we want to build an overall platform that includes each of you as an important part of the equation. That is why we are using these networks here on the Internet, the website and possibly the Hollywood Walk of Fame office so that we can have a way to interface with those of you that do want to participate. If you buy our product you are participating with our venture, are you not? Would love to know what you think.

-------------------------------------------

Lundon's Bridge Hope, we are working for a late 2014.

Back