Paris Jackson Harassed on Twitter *Do NOT Post Pictures Please*

Maybe people should unfollow the Jacksons and ignore the brothers since they don't care that their niece is being harassed like this. Michael must be rolling in his grave. The only time these people act like they care is when the media pays attention and questions them or when it has to do with money.

What about tweeting people like Kathy Hilton who know them or I don't think the estate can do anything. Either the family think this is all harmless or they just don't care.

Exactly. The family do know about this because Austin Brown is following Paris so he will see her tweeting about haters. Jaafar is also following but I don't expect much from him as he is only 15.

I'm seriously about to lose my damn mind on some of these fans on Twitter who find this funny... People tweeting shit to Paris like

"he talking about he want sleep with u ... ! thats stupid xD" and "@irumio U know... Thats nasty what u said to @pariisjaxn u look way older than her anyways. Lmao trying to get her to sleep with u?! EW!"

Wow. These must be kids making those comments. I can't imagine any adult thinking that guy tweeting her was "funny" or "cute." Atleast.. I would hope no adult would find that funny.

I know I tweeted Jackie today...he obviously doesnt give a shit..because here she is responding to this asshole...someone in that damn house has to care....someone has to do something...I feel so helpless

Maybe you should tweet the crazy aunt who said that the kids are free now. This is a very scary situation here and someone needs to do something about it, but not fans.

What about Janet? Somebody has to care. Maybe other people than the Jacksons should be informed. I am not saying that Paris can't be on twitter but she needs to be kept safe.

It seems they feel that her upbringing is not their responsibility, because why else would they ignore the situation. Maybe they feel that this is grandma's responsibility. How many of you with children, after getting tweets from strangers telling you that your child is being approached inappropriately by stranger, would not dash immediately to deal with the situation? Something is really wrong with these people.

Maybe everyone should just tweet about this topic only to the jacksons. The only thing people tweet to them and where they have no choice but address it. How would they feel if it was their kids? All they do is promote their books and gimmicks.

Aren't there other ways to contact her? She is on tour but it only takes a few minutes to check things out and make sure her niece is not being harassed. I don't know but this thing with Paris is scary and is heading in a dangerous path. There were people who wanted to hurt her father and they are people sick enough to go after his kids. There are stalkers and god knows what other people. She is only 13 and she gets tweets that cross the line.

Yes and Janet usually don't get involved in the family drama, except when she lied about the interventions.

I think if people are tweeting to Jermaine etc about this the least they could do is say something like "Thank you for the concern will look into it...." not just totally ignore it and talk about something else. If I am reading right what is going on.

well honestly the only thing the Jacksons can do is the same thing the fans just did and that is report the account, and how do you know none of them have done that? just because they didn't tweet it doesn't mean nothing is being done.
and Paris twitter account should be private, I don't know why she hasn't set her account to private and I know people have tweeted her do that but she hasn't , so either she doesn't know how or it's not really bothering her, and she's ignoring it and plus you can always block people/unfollow people them. that's all you can do the only other option is to just not twitter if it was bothering her that much.

I think if people are tweeting to Jermaine etc about this the least they could do is say something like "Thank you for the concern will look into it...." not just totally ignore it and talk about something else.
and THAT is what makes everyone so damn angry..the fact that they dont even address it to let us know that they will look into it..they just carry on as though everything is fine....boy are they stupid.

Pretty soon TMZ will be reporting about Michael's wild child daughter and her secret life on twitter. Just watch:worried:

I think if people are tweeting to Jermaine etc about this the least they could do is say something like "Thank you for the concern will look into it...." not just totally ignore it and talk about something else. If I am reading right what is going on.

Yeah Jermaine and wife usually responds to eveything so maybe they'll say something about it.

Pretty soon TMZ will be reporting about Michael's wild child daughter and her secret life on twitter. Just watch:worried:

You know it; and they will make a connection between that and Michael. They will never say that after they went to live in Katherine's home their behavior changed. The fault will be directed at Michael somehow.

You know it; and they will make a connection between that and Michael. They will never say that after they went to live in Katherine's home their behavior changed. The fault will be directed at Michael somehow.

That's exactly what will happen. Michael gets blamed for things and he isn't here. Even if the family is looking into it they should acknowledge the things people are tweeting them. They always say they appreciate the love and concern shown by fans yet they don't even acknowledge someone asking them a question. It's rude.

At least paris seems to know whos tipping off the paps when they go out on trips

Paparazzi working with sources. There is always someone very close to pass informations to the paparazzi. As the paparazzi would know the place and when Paris was there? Sure, it's someone very close to Paris.

Ok, I'm convinced. This Twitter needs to be private. Paris is currently being tweeted by a paedophile and she just replied to him. This needs to stop.

Anyone on Twitter, please report http://twitter.com/#!/irumio

:wtf:

As always all wrong and getting crazier.... :no: *big sigh* Where is the Jackson family looking for that? Disappointing and worrying this whole scenario.

Like anyone gives a flying f_ about this child, she's good enough for some to talk about her so they can additionally fill their pockets, she is good enough for some to send their children with her so they can be snapped by paparazzi too, but she is not important enough to want to protect her FFS. The biggest mistake Michael made was to leave them with Katherine and Co.

Like anyone gives a flying f_ about this child, she's good enough for some to talk about her so they can additionally fill their pockets, she is good enough for some to send their children with her so they can be snapped by paparazzi too, but she is not important enough to want to protect her FFS. The biggest mistake Michael made was to leave them with Katherine and Co.

And now I think.... And Diana Ross? Is she in contact with PPB? I wish she was close to the children... NOW.

I dont think diana ross is in contact with mjs kids

Regardless of whether her aunts, uncles, and grandparents think it's ok for Paris to have a public twitter account, someone in that family needs to keep a close eye on what's going on.

I'm just dumbfounded by what's going on.

I dont think diana ross is in contact with mjs kids

Remember, Prince, Paris, and Blanket did attend Diana Ross's concert last year, when she did a tribute to Michael at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles. She called their names out during the concert. So I think they have some contact with her.

and Paris twitter account should be private, I don't know why she hasn't set her account to private and I know people have tweeted her do that but she hasn't , so either she doesn't know how or it's not really bothering her,.

Paris DID make her account private 2-3 weeks ago for just like a day or so LOL... then when Jaden Smith tweeted her she made it public again

really? who's tipping them off?
she said its a male who was with them at the theme park.the conversation was about surprise surprise the paps are here when said male is always with us.her friend said yeah i didnt want to go cause i knew what would happen when said male said he was going. Males that were there from what u can see in the pics were security and jaffar and jermaj

Paps will keep following her as long as the pictures and stories sell, meaning as long as people will click on links and buy tabloids. Sadly, a lot of those people are MJ fans. Now she's just a sweet teenager they catch going to the movies. But they'll also be there when she makes a mistake or does something wrong, so that the whole world can see. It's no very honest to blame the paps when you feed them.

Of course the paps will follow.as newspapers etc buy the pics.yes i know of fans who are always linking to paper and news sites which gives hits. Of course thats feeding it.

elusive moonwalker;3449839 said:
she said its a male who was with them at the theme park.the conversation was about surprise surprise the paps are here when said male is always with us.her friend said yeah i didnt want to go cause i knew what would happen when said male said he was going. Males that were there from what u can see in the pics were security and jaffar and jermaj

And that security guy is with them every time, even when the paps don´t find them. So I really don´t think he tip them off, he´s been around for a very long time in the Jackson family.
It must be someone else.

Ok, I'm convinced. This Twitter needs to be private. Paris is currently being tweeted by a paedophile and she just replied to him. This needs to stop.

Anyone on Twitter, please report http://twitter.com/#!/irumio

The bastard! And what is doing her guardian damn it! Just unbelievable, don't try to send tweets to the Jacksons, they don't care, it's better to tweet directly the police -______- or yeah Mrs Hilton. Unbelievable, and Paris really need to be on private Twitter now, it gonna be worst and worst...

Maybe people should unfollow the Jacksons and ignore the brothers since they don't care that their niece is being harassed like this. Michael must be rolling in his grave. The only time these people act like they care is when the media pays attention and questions them or when it has to do with money.

What about tweeting people like Kathy Hilton who know them or I don't think the estate can do anything. Either the family think this is all harmless or they just don't care.

I can't believe they don't check her tweets, just unbelievable, and one more time, it's the MJ fans who gonna take care of that. Her futur gonna be sad. Thanks the Jacksons, who prefer sell these kids to the paparazzi and to the pervers...

Back