Paris Jackson Harassed on Twitter *Do NOT Post Pictures Please*

i disagree! if fans stop fallow her she'll be handeling idiots alone. at least this way we can jump in and say "hay, leave her alone".

It's one way of seeing things.
On the other hand, it keeps her in a fake celebrity illusion, and attracts attention to her.

And, I'll add that I find unhealthy that unknown grown ups follow a teenager, even if only online.

I believe the best thing we could do for this kids is treat them as our own. I would not like my teenage girl to be followed online by complete strangers. Even if part of them mean well.

Why would this be a good thing?

Because many MJ fans follow MJJCommunity, and to see MJ fans follow this " teenager " is sad, because even if we feel we must " protect " her, because of Mike, she's not our daughter or little sister. She has a family for that normaly. We must leave her with her friends and family. She's nothing for us, just the kid of our idol that's it.

i disagree! if fans stop fallow her she'll be handeling idiots alone. at least this way we can jump in and say "hay, leave her alone".

She will have to deal with that. And you can always insult the bastard who insult her, you can check even everyday her account without follow her.

It's one way of seeing things.
On the other hand, it keeps her in a fake celebrity illusion, and attracts attention to her.

Thanks, you said everything.

At least paris seems to know whos tipping off the paps when they go out on trips

At least paris seems to know whos tipping off the paps when they go out on trips

Who Is It ?

And to answer to some about my post, Yes it's better to not follow her, to just check sometimes her account, and if there are some bastards and pervers who insult her, you go straight to their accounts to insult them more.

But no need to follow her.

really? who's tipping them off?

She didn't say but said that "a certain someone" was with them when she, her brothers, Jaafar, Jermajesty, Prince's girlfriend and Paris friend and a nanny and bodyguard went to Six Flags yesterday. Paris said she knew it would happen (the paps being there).

I'm guessing the bodyguard or nanny.

Ok, I'm convinced. This Twitter needs to be private. Paris is currently being tweeted by a paedophile and she just replied to him. This needs to stop.

Anyone on Twitter, please report http://twitter.com/#!/irumio

:cry: I pray that happens.

Did Jennifer Grant have a large dysfunctional family of aunts and uncles repeating lies and negativities about her father when she was growing up?

It's apparent that Paris very much looks up to and admires her family. She defends them to pieces, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. It's just that, she may also trust their every word, including the things they tell about her father - the good and the bad. There is that famous quote, "if a lie is repeated often enough, it will be believed."

Also certain family members have an agenda. They are anti-Estate, greedy and possibly still jealous of Michael's success. I hope these things don't rub-off on the kids...

You have said what I wanted to say. The difference is that we have public record of the comments and behaviors of the family that is taking care of Paris. She loves them, which she should do. Since she loves them, what would she think about the comments they make. Will she begin to believe them because her father is no longer present to continue to be a constant role model? If she hears that they say her dad was not a good parent, his trademarks were created by Latoya, he was addicted to this and that, she cannot go and ask him about it. Would the ideas of who her father really is begin to chip away? I hope not too, but sometimes I wonder.

By the way I just had a conversation with a friend who told me that Michael was an addict because his mother and family said so. Now Paris loves grandma, the aunts, uncles, and cousins because they are family. Like my friend is she going to believe them because they are family and family suppose to know the truth?

You have said what I wanted to say. The difference is that we have public record of the comments and behaviors of the family that is taking care of Paris. She loves them, which she should do. Since she loves them, what would she think about the comments they make. Will she begin to believe them because her father is no longer present to continue to be a constant role model? If she hears that they say her dad was not a good parent, his trademarks were created by Latoya, he was addicted to this and that, she cannot go and ask him about it. Would the ideas of who her father really is begin to chip away? I hope not too, but sometimes I wonder.

By the way I just had a conversation with a friend who told me that Michael was an addict because his mother and family said so. Now Paris loves grandma, the aunts, uncles, and cousins because they are family. Like my friend is she going to believe them because they are family and family suppose to know the truth?

I am so sad because I think all of this is already happening. Even if just a little...:cry:

Is block and report for spam the way to report, or is there another way?

I think block and report for spam is the only way. I'm not sure. I think if it gets enough reports it will get looked at by Twitter staff.

^^Waw guys something is not right if you are the ones monitoring her safety on twitter and noticing that a perv is tweeting her. How come fans are protecting this child? Has the grandma, aunts, and uncles been informed?

I can't believe a fan just tweeted that it is sweet that this man has a crush on Paris. :mat:

^^Waw guys something is not right if you are the ones monitoring her safety on twitter and noticing that a perv is tweeting her. How come fans are protecting this child? Has the grandma, aunts, and uncles been informed?

I know I tweeted Jackie today...he obviously doesnt give a shit..because here she is responding to this asshole...someone in that damn house has to care....someone has to do something...I feel so helpless

Last edited:
No because they are too damn busy planning a bogus tribute and continuing to let people believe her father was an out of control drug addict. He was just being propped up while his family fed him all of their artistic ideas don't ya know!

Can you tell I am really pissed? Damn!!!

The family must already know about this. I have seen fans tweeting Jermaine and Jackie while they were online answering fans, they have to have seen all the tweets.

The family must already know about this. I have seen fans tweeting Jermaine and Jackie while they were online answering fans, they have to have seen all the tweets.

seeing the tweets and doing something about it..are two completely different things..I tweeted Jackie like 3 hours ago about Paris..obviously he didnt do anything...cuz she is replying to this creep. THEY dont care..

I don't understand this family at all. The safety of the children should come first.

Austin Brown is following her on Twitter. Surely he is responsible for informing the rest of the family about the kind of people Paris is dealing with.

KingMikeJ, I saw your message to Paris. Bless you for trying.
It looks like some other creep was saying some very inappropriate stuff to her.

ok so jackie was just on twitter again..I tweeted him telling him what was happening...all he talked about after I sent the tweets was his son dealz...this is sooo freaking annoying. Michael..I am so sorry.

Oh Michael..
Oh but thank goodness your kids are free of the boundaries you had set for them. Yay!!

I'm seriously about to lose my damn mind on some of these fans on Twitter who find this funny... People tweeting shit to Paris like

"he talking about he want sleep with u ... ! thats stupid xD" and "@irumio U know... Thats nasty what u said to @pariisjaxn u look way older than her anyways. Lmao trying to get her to sleep with u?! EW!"

Maybe people should unfollow the Jacksons and ignore the brothers since they don't care that their niece is being harassed like this. Michael must be rolling in his grave. The only time these people act like they care is when the media pays attention and questions them or when it has to do with money.

What about tweeting people like Kathy Hilton who know them or I don't think the estate can do anything. Either the family think this is all harmless or they just don't care.

Back