Paris Jackson Makes People's Magazine Most Beautiful People List

She's such a beautiful young lady. Also very strong and smart. Very much like her dad. However, I do agree that the media is targetting her. I've been hearing a lot about her. But she is going to be in a new movie and she does seem to be getting herself out there. She wants to be in the business and I think she'll be able to handle it. I hope she keeps the good head on her shoulders, and I'm sure she will. Michael brought all three of them up, they will be ok. :heart:

Michael, watch over your little angels.

She's very pretty. I see strength in her eyes.

She has a very different life than most girls her age. Her challenges are different. Whether she likes it or not, whether she seeks it or not, the spotlight will always follow her. So far, she seems to be able to handle attention with grace - a quality that Michael had as well.

I'd never understand what it's like to be the daughter of one of the most famous and beloved men in the world. The pressure must be unbelievably tremendous.

I wish her the best. Hope she continues to live her life to the fullest and not let all the distratctions out there to affect her.

What can I say, Michael has a beautiful daughter.

Is that quote from her taken from elsewhere, or did People magazine speak with her for this issue?

Another pic:

fgh10.jpg

Mod note
- While there are numerous articles about Paris beauty shoot coming out.
Please be sure to not to post offensive Tabloid articles or offensive Titles or content (Garbage) about paris on MJJC - Thanks

Talk about the media desperate to turn pj into a star.very worrisome (sp) .shes not a star and shes 14 she shouldnt be gonbg around covered in makeup. they act as if its something unusual

The media attention does worry me. But she will be doing that now to gain exposer for her movie and appearances to promote it. it is what is is .. we cant change it. She is in the limelight now and will continue to be for a long time. she is from a show biz family .. and that is what she chose to do. Its not wrong, its just very worrisome, knowing what her dad went through. She is young and very naive. she will have peaks and valleys. I hope we can support her though it all because she WILL make mistakes and blunders which the media will use against her. I believe she is warned About that but she is too young to fully understand what that will feel like. I just hope Michael fans support her and give her love. I don't know about you but I know Michael w ants me to just love her - So I will .. through the whole journey wherever it takes her.

As far as the make up goes - No she doesn't need it, she is extraordinary beautiful . but I and many teens wore and experimented with makeup when I was fourteen and that was 1000 yrs ago :lol: so whats so wrong with teens doing it now. Makeup isn't evil LOL. Its fun for girls to play and experiment with make up and style their hair all different ways. We are turning into young women. Not adults but our bodies our changing and we become more feminine. More aware of our sexuality - It part of being a teen. We are little girls changing into women. I haven't forgot :) The slumber parties where we all act silly _ took silly pics ..trying to act sexi- - talked about boys - all grown ups sucked etc etc. There is nothing wrong with doing that . The trouble is that teens are in the multimedia age and think its fun and fine to tweet it all out to the world. Not knowing it can be judged wrong and used against them.

One thing I will say I Paris seems to have alligator skin like her dad, she responds the criticism very well for a girl her age. but even MJ was hurt by the blatant media attacks. I hope she never has to see that kind of hatefulness. We cant Don't blame her for all thats happening. She is normal as any other teenage girl on twitter outside the fact she is famous. She cant help that either.

She is under the scrutiny of a million eyes ready to judge her or give her instant gratification for her every word. Thats scary but she must be who she is regardless .. Right now daughter of the King but hopefully one day she will be known in her own right.

About her beauty shot - there was no qualification of having a show biz resume they were trying to feature beauty inside and out. But some said more or less how dare she or why did they choose her. she doesn't deserve it. To say she doesn't deserve serves no GOOD purpose - She will get that attention regardless just because of Who She is and that is not her fault either. To say she doesn't deserve sounds more like jealousy or a back handed insult on Michaels child. Maybe she deserves it ALL just for that fact she lost him in ways we cant even fathom. - whatever she gets is a small compensation - deserved .. IMO

Hmmm the article re stars with out make-up... for goodness sake she is only 14. This is when the media get silly and I get a little frustrated. But that is a criticism of the MEDIA and NOT Paris... :)

Yeah the media are obvious in how they are wanting to help turn paris into the new cash cow in the years to come. already trying to build her up and put her in irelevent articles just to put her name and face out there. shes not a star and as a 14 year old shes not an adult celeb who is never seen without makeup.its hardly out of the ordinary for her to been seen without makeup which doesnt fit with this article but for some reason the mag feels the need to feature her.

Paris isn't exactly involved in a high profile film, so her people need to be careful in not overexposing her. If she's out there too much too soon, it will either start to comes across as a joke or it will evident to anyone with eyes that she's isn't being protected from the sharks.

Read any celeb kid or young celeb interview and 99% of them say they hate the whole fame thing and they only want to be known for their art.

I wish Michael was here to guide her. I just hope whatever she learned from him stays with her. I wish good things for her and that she is safe.

Hey guys i saw on the tv this morning something bout paris posting a picture wearing her bikini with a friend ...is this true?

Yes she posted it then i think it was taken down. yo late for some tabs though

This picture was created by a fan on another web site, I thought it was remarkable; so I'm
sharing it with the fans here.
:flowers:

tumblr_m39znbRXQu1rsmodao1_500.png

qbee said:
About her beauty shot - there was no qualification of having a show biz resume they were trying to feature beauty inside and out. But some said more or less how dare she or why did they choose her. she doesn't deserve it. To say she doesn't deserve serves no GOOD purpose - She will get that attention regardless just because of Who She is and that is not her fault either. To say she doesn't deserve sounds more like jealousy or a back handed insult on Michaels child. Maybe she deserves it ALL just for that fact she lost him in ways we cant even fathom. - whatever she gets is a small compensation - deserved .. IMO

Are you talking about the people mag site? i don't think anyone here is complaining about paris not 'deserving' a beauty award. I think all that's being expressed here is real fear of what a high profile in the media can mean for the young teenage daughter of mj - they reel you in with flattering coverage and then pounce. The media is doing exactly to paris what the uk media is doing to pippa middleton - non-stop flattery, calling her 'the royal hotness', encouragaing her to come out and do interviews. And then, when she does something ill-advised (sitting next to a guy brandishing a presumably fake gun) they go all out as a pack and condemn her, column after column criticising her for not settling down quietly and gettting married. The media is brutal and they will be 1000x worse with a child of mj's. That's why a supposedly innocent and positive beauty award raises such suspicion with me at any rate.

Last edited:
Back