Paris Jackson Rushed to Hospital After Possible Suicide Attempt

Re: Paris Jackson Possible Suicide Attempt Rushed to Hospital SHE IS OK

I hope Paris will learn to deal with her own very intense and strong emotions! It's good she's going into longer treatment if that is true. She had to suffer an imense loss very early in her life. It will be a long hard way to go but I'm all positive she's getting some guidance and with it the help needed also then!

Well excuse my negative comments; but with the exceptions of her brothers (Prince and Blanket), Katherine, LaToya, and TJ, I cannot detect any Jackson family movement to surround Paris Jackson, the only daughter of Michael Jackson, with the love and concern she needs.

With the exception of LaToya, I'm so disappointed in the siblings of Michael Jackson. All his life Michael Jackson worked to support Katherine's children; but after Michael's death, his siblings left his only daughter to fend for herself.

^^ CherubumII That is much different than the accusation you made prior. No one says you have to like or support the Jackson's. But please curb the blatant unfounded accusations and mean spirited rants. Many are concerned over the actions of the Jacksons and other issues Paris faces. We certainly allow constructive criticism, but please Just tone it down a little and don't post your opinions as fact. We are all aware here, there is no need to preach to the choir.

^^ CherubumII That is much different than the accusation you made prior. No one says you have to like or support the Jackson's. But please curb the blatant unfounded accusations and mean spirited rants. Many are concerned over the actions of the Jacksons and other issues Paris faces. We certainly allow constructive criticism, but please Just tone it down a little and don't post your opinions as fact. We are all aware here, there is no need to preach to the choir.

Thank you for your helpful post. I feel in my heart that, privately, Michael Jackson's real friends and Paris's real friends are reaching out to Paris Jackson with real support.

We just have to keep the prayers, good wishes, positive affirmations, and everything we have as an energy sent her way. I so worry about the professionals who try to help her, if whether they try to pidgeon hole her into a standard treatment or standard way of thinking, ignoring what makes her situation uniquely different. Few if any come from a situation like Paris', and if they try to force her into an acceptance of what is a norm, she'll always have problems. I'm hoping they really listen to her, and help her learn how to best cope with her feelings and HER specific circumstances.

gerryevans please don't worry too much... professionals will do exactly what you've mentioned... they will listen to her and give her the space to talk about what's really going on inside. They will try to help Paris helping herself.
Nothing else would be professional.
As professionals we do know there is a 'norm'... which is just pretty much described the middle group of whatever... however to be 'normal' or to be like others want one to be is certainly never the goal to achieve in therapy... even when it might looks easier to be that on the first superficial look for some! If you have a healthy soul, you certainly do know it's not that!

What I'm more worried about is the time those professionals will get to do their work... how much time Paris wants to give herself and also her surroundings (family, stupid trials going on, whatever) and all that... because this certainly will need its time... lots of time... lots of patience... lots of strength and lots of willingness to accept things like they are and see through it that life can be still beautiful and wonderful.

Nobody here can do anything but pray and send all positive vibes Paris way!!! Yep that is what we all should do! I know it works!

kj and latoya have exploted the kids from day one. a contributing factor imo

Well excuse my negative comments; but with the exceptions of her brothers (Prince and Blanket), Katherine, LaToya, and TJ, I cannot detect any Jackson family movement to surround Paris Jackson, the only daughter of Michael Jackson, with the love and concern she needs.

With the exception of LaToya, I'm so disappointed in the siblings of Michael Jackson. All his life Michael Jackson worked to support Katherine's children; but after Michael's death, his siblings left his only daughter to fend for herself.

I think it's good that she is talking to professionals. It's obvious to me that Paris can't talk to Katherine or the others about her feelings. I say this because they Jacksons have admitted that they sweep things under the rug. They don't really talk about things. It's a motto that doesn't work for someone like Paris. She needs to express her feelings. I see Katherine and it's hard for her to talk about Michael too much. You see it in her face and then you have Paris who probably wants to talk about her dad. Paris told Ellen she remembers everything her dad told her. The Jacksons probably behave the opposite of that and I am not surprised if she feels confused. She is a strong girl. It took a lot of courage to speak at Michael's memorial the way she did. I know she will get better because Michael gave her a solid foundation and she just needs the right tools to build from that. If Michael was here she would have it because he knew what he was doing with his kids. She has a lot to give to the world and Michael will always be with her and her brothers.

When Oprah brought up Michael's death, Paris went over and hugged Katherine Jackson. Now it's haunting that Paris Jackson did that.

Paris comforted her Grandmother, but Paris Jackson, underneath it all, her emotions, were not being addressed, just Grandma's. Now I wished Grandma Katherine Jackson had said something to her granddaughter about how this must be harder on her since she was 13 or 14 at the time. Paris was coming across as the more mature one, not the 80 year old Grandmother, the attention of her grieving over Michael Jackson's death!

michael-jackso-will-katherine-paris-3jpg.jpg

I understand why it's hard on Katherine because this is her son. But if the adults in Paris life are not able to express their feelings then how can she express hers without upsetting them? She was daddy's little girl and they were so close. I hope Prince and Blanket are alright too. They should have had counselling right after Michael died. Michael was their dad but he was also global icon and there was going to be extra attention on them in the first place. To me the kids should have had more privacy and less exposure. As they got older then we would see more of them. Everyone trying to do the opposite of what Michael was trying to do. But it just shows that Michael knew exactly what he was doing.

^I wasn't saying that was the reason she did it; I meant the most important thing she receives the help she needs without paparazzi harassing her. Harassment is what she needs the less.

Sorry for my misunderstanding for previous post.

I agree, the most important now is that she receives the right treatment from ethical professionals. She's too young to have so much stress. It's really sad what she did, probably at that moment she felt as if all doors were closed to her. Yeah, she doesn't need any harassing from the paparazzi or from the Jacksons. Sorry again.

When Oprah brought up Michael's death, Paris went over and hugged Katherine Jackson. Now it's haunting that Paris Jackson did that.

Paris comforted her Grandmother, but Paris Jackson, underneath it all, her emotions, were not being addressed, just Grandma's. Now I wished Grandma Katherine Jackson had said something to her granddaughter about how this must be harder on her since she was 13 or 14 at the time. Paris was coming across as the more mature one, not the 80 year old Grandmother, the attention of her grieving over Michael Jackson's death!

michael-jackso-will-katherine-paris-3jpg.jpg
the grief she never fails to use to promote a new business

Enough excuses about KJ. She's part of the problem and has been since day one. Pimping your grieving grand kids for a quick buck is just wrong and unacceptable. Those kids were never ready for the spotlight and I'm afraid one of the kids could be damaged already as a result. KJ seems incapable or unwilling to even honor the wishes of her son. she's been constantly exploiting his kids and the tragic part in all of this is that her dead son is paying for her living and comfort through his estate. hasn't her son made enough sacrifices already? he's even sacrificed his own life and what is he getting in return? even looking after his children seems like a burden yet they all want his estate to feed them and buy them houses. that's just not right.

Enough excuses about KJ. She's part of the problem and has been since day one. Pimping your grieving grand kids for a quick buck is just wrong and unacceptable. Those kids were never ready for the spotlight and I'm afraid one of the kids could be damaged already as a result. KJ seems incapable or unwilling to even honor the wishes of her son. she's been constantly exploiting his kids and the tragic part in all of this is that her dead son is paying for her living and comfort through his estate. hasn't her son made enough sacrifices already? he's even sacrificed his own life and what is he getting in return? even looking after his children seems like a burden yet they all want his estate to feed them and buy them houses. that's just not right.
You have stated the truth very well. I thank you. :bow:

I wonder if sending all the different engagements would at least start a conversation with Paris Jackson as to how does she feel about these different Events and go over each and everyone, if she thought she was being taken advantage of. I would think the guardian ad litem would do that kind of an Investigation to determine what is best for Paris Jackson's well being. For I truly believe that is why she was probably cutting herself, she'd had enough of feeling these feelings and no one was addressing how much anguish this was causing her. I really hope the guardian ad litem will do this for us and so Jamba compose your letter and sort through your own judgement as to the content of what would be applicable.

Maybe when the guardian ad litem presents her findings to the Judge, he will determine that it is not in the best interest of Paris Jackson to do engagements that are not suitable. If Katherine Jackson persists, then Paris Jackson can pick up the phone and call the guardian ad litem and complain that she is now being taken advantage of and could the guardian ad litem step in with the Judge's decision and Katherine will legally have to comply against her whim and wishes!

Alicat--I am sending the email and letter tomorrow (I posted the letter part earlier). I was holding the list to see if there was something I missed. I couldn't find a definite date on the fake Heal the World foundation, but I think Prince and maybe Paris were included on the Board of Directors, and maybe there wasn't a media appearance about it, except the GMA, which someone said was about that foundation work.

Anyway, if Paris is going out of state to a treatment facility, it seems that the media interviews and appearances will stop for a while, but I am still going to send the list so they have the fact if needed.

What worries me is if the damage is done. It is so easy to hurt something or someone and so much harder to 'make it better,' especially when the problem has gotten so bad as to manifest in acts like a suicide attempt. That shows real deep unhappiness and stress. On the other hand, Paris is young and has so much going for her, so with the right care and environment she will make big strides forward--Go, Paris!!

I think what Cherubim II was saying (if I understand the point correctly) is that sometimes people feel more comfortable saying--well, that person is nuts, and I always said so--rather than seeing it as a more complex situation. This happened to MJ, of course, in that he was simplified and rejected rather than being seen as a complex person with many facets to his art and person. So saying he or she is crazy, weird, etc, is a way not to think seriously about the person and what they are communicating and TRY HARD to understand them. "Before you judge me, try hard to love me." In the same song "No one understands me."

I think what Cherubim II was saying (if I understand the point correctly) is that sometimes people feel more comfortable saying--well, that person is nuts, and I always said so--rather than seeing it as a more complex situation. This happened to MJ, of course, in that he was simplified and rejected rather than being seen as a complex person with many facets to his art and person. So saying he or she is crazy, weird, etc, is a way not to think seriously about the person and what they are communicating and TRY HARD to understand them. "Before you judge me, try hard to love me." In the same song "No one understands me."
Yes, that is true, but also the person is made to feel very insecure.
The person is "Gaslighted".
:yes:

Last edited:

Since today was perfect weather day, I took advantage of the great outdoors and went hiking one of the many Mountain Ranges nearby me. So much pondering and contemplating and meditating along with prayerful consideration, because this is just too intense and I feel sad.

Before Michael Jackson died, I thought how could he ever remarry, for he and his daughter are so tight, no woman could come between them. Perhaps when Paris Jackson came of age, 18 years, then Michael might think about it. Paris was so protective of her Dad, it was admirable and it would have killed Paris Jackson for another woman to come between her and her father. This was such a special relationship.

All I can think that if it is true, about a school curriculum being a part of her therapy in an out of state environment, this could be a good thing. Paris could catch up with her schooling and if she ever thought about returning to Buckley she would be in the same grade. I thought that if she had flunked this year, it might prove to be hard to return as she would be behind her other classmates and the stigma may prove too much, along with what else has transpired.

Jamba, you are truly a gem for doing this and all I hope is someone will have a listening ear!

2604857175_26aba9a6bd.jpg

It's so quiet in the forest...and all the lovely flowers - so many today during my hike. This song is dedicated to Paris Jackson!

I have reluctantly come to the same conclusion about Katherine--she is Michael's mother and has deserved the benefit of the doubt. But, actions speak louder than words and her behavior--making Michael's children part of the AEG lawsuit knowing it would be a potentially brutal experience--says it all. She consistently makes money and her own children the priority over Michael's children. And, now that we see the consequence of her "guardianship"--a suicide attempt--it's time to call it a day and have the court step in and remove her as guardian permanently.

Enough is enough.

Hmm, it seems that this so-called "source" is going out of its way say that Paris has "mental" issues. Imo, this source is the same one(s) who tried to portray Paris as a "brat" and "out of control" last summer. It has always seemed as if SOMEONE wants to discredit Paris. I don't trust this article and I don't trust the so-called "sources".

I totally agree. The family typically has "sources" who spin their side of the story to the media to garner more sympathy for their POV. I see a lot of "Paris blaming" for her circumstances which is so outrageous (most of her problems stem from unresolved grief & lack of attention/love imo) given how fragile this situation is, but that's how the family rolls when they are vulnerable or being criticized. I think it's wise to question who these "sources" really are and their motives. They are likely on the Jackson payroll imo.

Last edited:

I totally agree, Kathrine should step down!

God is watching over Paris :heart: ... I'm sure! :angel:

Yes, and she seeked help herself. This is very encouraging. She's a fighter, I'm sure she'll be OK in the long run.

Katherine is just to old to raise teenagers. I wouldn't wish that on my grandmother. She needs someone grounded who understands her and who can set healthy boundaries for her and yet still allow her to blossom... We can't say who that person should be because they need to be someone Paris trusts and feels close to. I'm not sure such a person exists in her life. Its not our choice to say who that should be. In fact I think it's arrogant to assume we know, when we clearly don't.

I agree. At 80 years of age, you should be pampering your nephews, letting them stay up late or eat two ice-creams, that sort of stuff not raising three teenagers who not only have to deal with the toils of finding and becoming their own person, but who have also suffered a great loss early in their lives and not so very long ago. I don't know who would be suitable to raise them, but I don't think it's Katherine.

PARIS JACKSON
DEEP IN DARK 'CUTTING' WORLD
EXCLUSIVE
Paris Jackson will be in treatment for months, for a dark depression that is putting her life in serious jeopardy ... TMZ has learned.

We're told Paris' family is scoffing at law enforcement claims that her "suicide attempt" earlier this month was merely a cry for help. We're told when the bandages on her arm were removed, the damage was "horrifying." As one source put it, "Paris absolutely tried to kill herself, and it wasn't the first time."

Our sources say Paris is deep into the world of cutting. We've seen Paris' Tumblr page, and it's filled with pics of death, suicide and cutting. Several pics show teenagers putting guns in their mouths. As for cutting, the pics are graphic and very bloody. In one pic you see a girl with scissors cutting her arm with a caption, "I f**king hate myself."

Another pic shows an arm with writing over the cutting area that reads, "Suicide slice here."

In one posting, there's a piece of paper with the following type: "Why did you try to kill yourself?" The answer: "You told me to be happy."

And there are other photos of young girls who have just cut themselves and blood is everywhere.

And it looks like Paris reached out from time to time to get help, because there are several postings which have anti-cutting messages.

Family sources tell TMZ ... Paris is "doing better" at UCLA Medical Center but still in denial and is fighting therapy. Although she has no desire now to cut herself again, we're told professionals are warning the family they need to figure out the triggers that plunge her into darkness.

Sources tell us ... Paris will move from UCLA to another treatment center, and she could be there for 3 months.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2X8QznL40
Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com

Our sources say Paris is deep into the world of cutting. We've seen Paris' Tumblr page, and it's filled with pics of death, suicide and cutting. Several pics show teenagers putting guns in their mouths. As for cutting, the pics are graphic and very bloody. In one pic you see a girl with scissors cutting her arm with a caption, "I f**king hate myself."

See now if any of this is true, it's just MORE heartbreaking and "probably" could have been avoided, IF somebody in that dang family was really watching over this child.

I'm just a regular mom, no superstar father in my life (LOL), but I STILL knew that limiting "some" things is the way you deal with raising a child - not just MJ's children, but any child. IT'S CALLED PARENTING - 101.

From Day One, I didn't think a person in Paris' position should have a Public Twitter account, that in my opinion, was totally unnecessary. Ain't nothing wrong with a parent, in the case a guardian, saying NO!

I had also said from way, way back that it looked like those children were raising themselves. I remember reading on another board, that Paris had started hanging out with some chick she met on Twitter. Some dark haired chick, who in my opinion, looked way older than Paris.

Mother really disappointed me, because I thought for sure she would adhere to the way Michael was raising his children, maybe not the veils, that would have been understandable. Other than that, it looks like it was a free-for-all for those children.

Katherine is just to old to raise teenagers. I wouldn't wish that on my grandmother. She needs someone grounded who understands her and who can set healthy boundaries for her and yet still allow her to blossom... We can't say who that person should be because they need to be someone Paris trusts and feels close to. I'm not sure such a person exists in her life. Its not our choice to say who that should be. In fact I think it's arrogant to assume we know, when we clearly don't.
I really figured that Tito's son would have been the answer. Seemed like it would have been the right fit. Able-bodied young man, fit enough to keep up with 3 minor children, UNTIL it was revealed that he doesn't even live on the property.

How in the heck can you keep an eye on THREE MINORS, if you are not in the household, is beyond me. You just can't do drive-bys when you are responsible for minors, and in this case the minors are Michael Jackson's children.

No wonder nobody knew what Paris was doing. There was nobody there watching her and Grandmother was probably already in bed, sound a sleep.

See now if any of this is true, it's just MORE heartbreaking and "probably" could have been avoided, IF somebody in that dang family was really watching over this child.

Its true. Ive known her blog for months and perhaps 2 months ago she started to post some dark stuff (and other confusing things imo) along with other 'normal teen stuff'. It was very telling but Id never thought she would actually consider it.

She would post things late evenings or during the nights.

Last edited:

It appears that Paris Jackson's physical needs were met, which is just one criteria to taking care of a child, a minor, but what about the emotional needs. It is obvious this was not met. Her emotional needs were being neglected.

When this story was first published, I went and looked up info about Marilyn Manson. This took me to the documentary, "Bowling For Columbine." This was disturbing, because the parents were not paying attention to the two boys who brought guns to school and shot up the school. Marilyn Manson was interviewed in the documentary and he stressed that parents need to listen to their children. There were signs that the parents just ignored. Both boy's lived in nice homes, had nice clothes, ate and even had their own automobiles. Their physical needs were met, just not their emotional needs.

From reading above me, this is apparent, Paris Jackson's emotional needs were stifled. Why isn't this a red flag for the Justice System? If a child can be taken away from it's parent for neglect, why only the physical neglect not why the emotional neglect?

Nothing like looking like a responsible parent by meeting the needs of your child's physical needs, but not the emotional needs. What good does it do if a child lives in a mansion and has all the best trappings, but they want to die?

Michael Jackson would be mortified. He was always looking out for the neglected child, this was always his message!

Back