Paris Jackson Rushed to Hospital After Possible Suicide Attempt

Re: Paris Jackson Possible Suicide Attempt Rushed to Hospital SHE IS OK

What would Michael Jackson expect from you Mark lester? Well he sure as hell wouldn't be expecting him to sell his tales to any tabloid who would pay him. Lester is a fantasist, his ex wife is right, how could you think that after all the claims he has made publicly that Paris is going to come and stay with him.

[youtube]RrT_WmjNBPw[/youtube]

[youtube]GDN2FNS0a-E[/youtube]

No morals in the media these days. Giving a platform to all the leeches and contributing to the suffering of a child who just tried to kill herself. SMH. I won't even waste time on Lester. Lower than low.

Lester's claims are absurd even on scientific point of view. He is too blond for being Paris's biological father. The possibility is much higher for parent with dark complexion to get lighter complexioned children than than for light complexioned parents to get darker complexioned child. To predict childs complexion is more difficult than other recessive- dominant type of features (example for skin color is responsible 8 genes instead of 1) but still genetically it is much more possible, that Michael is Paris's biological father than Lester

.. The Jackson's threw her to the Lions .. for personal gain. Then they left her alone and didn't supervise. She was up all night long streaming live videos to strangers. laying in bed falling asleep on live camera etc. All night long till morning -The whole thing was very disturbing and not your typical teenager as many said. The friends who participated had serious probs themselves.

I so remember this from last summer. She would be up all night on TinyChat and for most of the time, the video would be public and someone recorded it and put it on Youtube (many of those videos are still on youtube). Keep in mind that the people she had these chats with were girls she met ONLINE. I also saw that video when she literally feel asleep on her bed during a video chat. smh. Once she and two of these ppl that she met online even had some kind of a live talk show, they asked people to send in questions about 'love, relationships, make-up etc' and they would discuss it live. Those girls she had this 'talk show' with were four-six years older than her. You would think a 20 yr old girls experience with boys would differ from Paris who was 14 last summer, yet they still had that live chat and discussed their opinions.

It seems as nobody monitored her to see what she was doing.

Last edited:

This is so incredibly sad. She is "loved" by millions (Twitter), and probably has no one to talk to. Not really. That must have been what Michael faced, too? There is such a gulf between a "tweet," and a genuine hug, and a genuine listener? I am SO sorry. . . . .

Someone please send Lester some porridge--like when he was a kid, that is the only way to shut him up.

Another picture from Taj's wedding:

bed114c0d7ca11e29e3622000a9e16a3_7.jpg

Who is releasing the pics of blanket out? i mean i know its at a wedding but michael wouldnt like it

Let's just hope that the exploitation of Paris Jackson will stop in Katherine Jackson's home, if Paris goes back there to continue to live. Unless circumstances change, will Paris just continue cutting herself because she feels exploited!

I got the email address for Ms. Lodise, Guardian ad Litem. The Probate Court Investigator that Beckloff appointed is Cary Ornelas, an attorney working for Probate Court. I have her address. I drafted an email to Lodise and will cc (by snail mail as I don't have her email) Ornelas. This is what I wrote, so if anyone has any suggestions, I will check tomorrow and if not, I'll send it to Lodise and Ornelas. (I called Beckloff's office (Probate Court) and they said I shouldn't contact him directly as it is ex-parte. Basically, I got--'don't contact him' out of the conversation I had with the person who answered the phone.)

Dear Ms. Lodise, Guardian ad Litem,

I am writing to you as someone who has researched Mr. Jackson extensively and who has experience with youthful suicide attempts, especially on the part of young girls with separations from their fathers, for example, due to death or divorce.

In the case of Ms. Jackson, who at age 15 recently made a serious suicide attempt, I wish to apprise you of the many media appearances she has made since her father’s death, in case you are not aware of them already.

Handling a voracious media is something that even an adult has trouble with, and it is not what a young girl needs to face at the same time she has lost her only parent in a tragic and traumatic manner. (These media appearances may have also exacerbated unpleasant and hostile attention on social media sites.)

Here are some of the media appearances Ms. Jackson made, starting at age 11.

1. The Memorial, Paris speaks to an audience of one billion, all 3 children on stage.

2. Oprah (first time September 2010, Paris is 12), all 3 children interviewed.

3. Grammy Awards where there was a performance of Earth Song. Paris and Prince speak on stage.

4. Tribute concert in Wales, all 3 speak on stage

5. Good Morning America show, all 3 children and Mrs. Katherine Jackson interviewed.

6. Prince signs belts, jackets in Germany.

7. All 3 children are in Gary, Indiana, for an event. Ms. Katherine Jackson was scheduled to have a press conference but sends Prince and Paris instead.

8. The 3 children make imprints of their hands and Mr. Jackson’s footprints using his shoes. Paris and Prince speak.

9. Mr. Pink, a soft drink, reception--all 3 children are interviewed.

10. Cirque opening night, all 3 children are present--the Immortal show.

11. Oprah, second interview, with focus on Paris (in Calabasas). Blanket is on camera.

12. Ellen De Generes, Paris is interviewed. Prince and Blanket are in the audience.

13. Recent interview in Event magazine (UK paper). Paris is on the cover, full-page photos of her inside, and an interview with her and Mrs. Katherine Jackson.

14. Paris has been seen on the internet falling asleep and sleeping via webcam.

15. There are YouTube videos posted of Paris, posted by people she met online in online chats, as well as herself.

(This may not be a complete list.)

In your sincere effort to see that Mr. Jackson’s children are taken care of in the best manner, and that Ms. Jackson especially receives the care she requires, I hope you will consider the damaging effect that the media can have in the lives of youngsters who are trying to cope with the devastating loss of a beloved single parent and find their way. Adolescence is a difficult time, and their continued media exposure runs the risk of seriously damaging the healthy development and well-being of these grieving minors.

With Best Regards,

CC:

Probate Court Investigator Ms. Cary Ornelas

Room 250, Stanley Mosk Courthouse

111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles 90012

Last edited:

Jamba are you excluding the magazine interviews? How about the long late nights on the internet and falling asleep in front of the cam which show a lack of supervision. Maybe it is good to show a lack of supervision.

Jamba are you excluding the magazine interviews? How about the long late nights on the internet and falling asleep in front of the cam which show a lack of supervision. Maybe it is good to show a lack of supervision.

Thanks!! I added the Event magazine interview--do you know of any others?--and the webcam/Youtube vids.

Japan Jackson brothers tribute show, the children didnt go at last minute but showed up in a clip. the Fake heal the world, the LA hospital MJ hand drawings, the joe Jackson perfume. Whenever there is the shady deal, they would pimp out the children to legitimate it.

Last edited:

Japan Jackson brothers tribute show, the children didnt go at last minute but showed up in a clip. the Fake heal the world, the LA hospital MJ hand drawings, the joe Jackson perfume. Whenever there is the shady deal, they would pimp out the children to legitimate it.

Thanks!!! Did they appear at the Joe Jackson perfume event? All 3? So they made handprints at which LA hospital? What Heal the World thing? Was that the GMA appearance I listed as #5 in my email? Were all 3 in the Japan clip? Thanks!!

Wow--so many appearances--I can see I need to do more research--with dates and links--to improve this. Maybe I can work on it and put in more precise info tomorrow.

In Gary, joe let Paris hold and pose for his perfume.
LA children's hospital. A link about it http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...1759.html#s325304title=Blanket_Jackson_Prince
Yes the GMA is about the heal the world.
Paris and prince showed up in the Japan tribute clip.

(Unless the children want to live with Diana Ross, I don't think Debbie is the good choice. She is no better than the Jacksons IMHO. I don't think Prince and Blanket want to live with her, she is the stranger to them. Living with the Jacksons, at least they have the cousins to play with. Katherine did the very terrible job of raising Michael children but the children don't have any other better options.)

In Gary, joe let Paris hold and pose for his perfume.
LA children's hospital. A link about it http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...1759.html#s325304title=Blanket_Jackson_Prince
Yes the GMA is about the heal the world.
Paris and prince showed up in the Japan tribute clip.

(Unless the children want to live with Diana Ross, I don't think Debbie is the good choice. She is no better than the Jacksons IMHO. I don't think Prince and Blanket want to live with her, she is the stranger to them. Living with the Jacksons, at least they have the cousins to play with. Katherine did the very terrible job of raising Michael children but the children don't have any other better options.)

Thanks, loveforever, I will add this info later--have to sleep now.

I agree with your comment re the kids living with Debbie. But Paris is apparently the only one interested so far. I was wondering re Prince not wanting to be with Debbie (according to the tabs)-- maybe MJ told him something negative about Debbie? Just a thought as to why maybe Prince doesn't want to hang around Debbie. Thinking of them flying with Grace from Bahrain to see Debbie was a bit off-putting for me. They were so young and it seemed a lot to have them leave their dad and fly back to USA to meet someone they hardly knew. WHY?

I agree there are no good options at present, esp. for Paris, as a young girl she is at a disadvantage, as the 2 brothers have the brotherly bond together. I am the only girl in my fam with 2 brothers and my brothers are totally bonded with each other. You do feel a bit separate as the only girl, but without either parent--I can't imagine!

jamba;3850406 said:
I got the email address for Ms. Lodise, Guardian ad Litem. The Probate Court Investigator that Beckloff appointed is Cary Ornelas, an attorney working for Probate Court. I have her address. I drafted an email to Lodise and will cc (by snail mail as I don't have her email) Ornelas. This is what I wrote, so if anyone has any suggestions, I will check tomorrow and if not, I'll send it to Lodise and Ornelas. (I called Beckloff's office (Probate Court) and they said I shouldn't contact him directly as it is ex-parte. Basically, I got--'don't contact him' out of the conversation I had with the person who answered the phone.)

Dear Ms. Lodise, Guardian ad Litem,

I am writing to you as someone who has researched Mr. Jackson extensively and who has experience with youthful suicide attempts, especially on the part of young girls with separations from their fathers, for example, due to death or divorce.

In the case of Ms. Jackson, who at age 15 recently made a serious suicide attempt, I wish to apprise you of the many media appearances she has made since her father’s death, in case you are not aware of them already.

Handling a voracious media is something that even an adult has trouble with, and it is not what a young girl needs to face at the same time she has lost her only parent in a tragic and traumatic manner. (These media appearances may have also exacerbated unpleasant and hostile attention on social media sites.)

Here are some of the media appearances Ms. Jackson made, starting at age 11.

1. The Memorial, Paris speaks to an audience of one billion, all 3 children on stage.

2. Oprah (first time September 2010, Paris is 12), all 3 children interviewed.

3. Grammy Awards where there was a performance of Earth Song. Paris and Prince speak on stage.

4. Tribute concert in Wales, all 3 speak on stage

5. Good Morning America show, all 3 children and Mrs. Katherine Jackson interviewed.

6. Prince signs belts, jackets in Germany.

7. All 3 children are in Gary, Indiana, for an event. Ms. Katherine Jackson was scheduled to have a press conference but sends Prince and Paris instead.

8. The 3 children make imprints of their hands and Mr. Jackson’s footprints using his shoes. Paris and Prince speak.

9. Mr. Pink, a soft drink, reception--all 3 children are interviewed.

10. Cirque opening night, all 3 children are present--the Immortal show.

11. Oprah, second interview, with focus on Paris (in Calabasas). Blanket is on camera.

12. Ellen De Generes, Paris is interviewed. Prince and Blanket are in the audience.

13. Recent interview in Event magazine (UK paper). Paris is on the cover, full-page photos of her inside, and an interview with her and Mrs. Katherine Jackson.

14. Paris has been seen on the internet falling asleep and sleeping via webcam.

15. There are YouTube videos posted of Paris, posted by people she met online in online chats, as well as herself.

(This may not be a complete list.)

In your sincere effort to see that Mr. Jackson’s children are taken care of in the best manner, and that Ms. Jackson especially receives the care she requires, I hope you will consider the damaging effect that the media can have in the lives of youngsters who are trying to cope with the devastating loss of a beloved single parent and find their way. Adolescence is a difficult time, and their continued media exposure runs the risk of seriously damaging the healthy development and well-being of these grieving minors.

With Best Regards,

CC:

Probate Court Investigator Ms. Cary Ornelas

Room 250, Stanley Mosk Courthouse

111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles 90012

This is well written, not over dramatic, short and to the point.

jamba;3850411 said:
Thanks!! I added the Event magazine interview--do you know of any others?--and the webcam/Youtube vids.

As far as I remember there was an interview to People magazine… it was somewhere around Forever Michael Tribute concert.

And Paris interview to Glamour magazine.

I think it’s also right to mention one thing about Mr. Pink – kids were not just part of the party, they promoted energetic drink. Maybe I’m wrong and it is overdramatic but for kids, especially for 10 year-old Blanket to promote it was not right.

Thank you Jeremy Kyle for sticking to Mr. Lester Ass****. :clapping:

The fact that Jeremy Kyle was willing to give Lester a platform makes him just as disgusting as Lester.

Very true

analogue;3850483 said:
The fact that Jeremy Kyle was willing to give Lester a platform makes him just as disgusting as Lester.

Agree . JK is not a good guy. I am not surprised that Lester went on his show .Shit sticks to shit and I remember that dig Kyle made on his show after Michael passed . Do any of you remember that ? .

Both Lester & Kyle are self-right·eous **** ****** ******* in my book .

x17 reported Debbie visited Paris at the hospital wednesday

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS - Debbie Rowe Visits Daughter Paris Jackson At The Hospital

"X17 photographers snapped Debbie Rowe making a pit stop before visiting daughter Paris Jackson in the hospital on Wednesday, and she looked very somber when when she paused to fill up the tank of her truck.

Paris has been at the UCLA Medical Center for over two weeks now since attempting to take her own life by slashing her wrist with a meat cleaver and downing 20 Motrin. Earlier this month it was reported that Debbie could become Paris' legal guardian if the teen pushes in her welfare investigation, but there hasn't been any update on that.

However, Debbie will be attending family therapy with her daughter, and apparently she's temporarily moving closer to Los Angeles so the two can spend more time together".

z2e.png

http://www.x17online.com/celebritie...ruck_hospital_paris_jackson_photos_062013.php

The only other guardian selection recommended by Michael Jackson is Diana Ross.
Does anyone know, whether or not Diana Ross, has visited or contacted Paris Jackson?

CherubimII;3850530 said:
Does anyone know, whether or not Diana Ross, has visited or contacted Paris Jackson?

I’ve read in this thread (I think), that Diana’s daughter in her interview said something that things between Diana and Paris are privet and should state this way. Well, I recall something like this. Maybe Diana does visit Paris but hide it from press… I don’t know.

CherubimII;3850530 said:

Dont know how reliable this is.

"Motown legend Diana Ross has comforted Katherine Jackson in the wake of Paris Jackson’s suicide attempt and hatched plans to visit the troubled teen, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

“Diana is extremely concerned about Paris,” a source close to the situation revealed.

She was stunned that Paris attempted suicide and has vowed to make sure she gets the help she needs.

King of Pop Michael Jackson stipulated in his 2002 will that Ross get custody of his children — Prince Michael, 16, Paris, 15, and 11-year-old Blanket — if his 83-yer-old mother were ever to become incapacitated.

“Diana absolutely isn’t going to make a move for custody of the children after Paris’ suicide attempt,” said the source.

“She only wants what is best for them. Diana has tremendous respect for Katherine and all that she has done for the children and told her, last week when they spoke, that if she needed anything, she stands ready to help in anyway.”

Diana is also “planning on visiting Paris after she is released from hospital — and it will be out of the glare of the media,” the insider revealed.

As Radar previously reported, the 69-year-old The Supremes diva spent time with her godchildren last summer in the midst of the Jackson’s bitter family feud, when late pop star’s siblings cut off contact between the kids and Katherine.

“Diana told them they could call her anytime they needed anything,” an insider said.

Interesting fact: Ross — who at age 25 met a 10-year-old Jackson in 1968 — must be notified if there are any issues related to the children, because of the “Thriller” singer’s will.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/06/diana-ross-paris-jackson-suicide-attempt/

Back