Paris Jackson Rushed to Hospital After Possible Suicide Attempt

Re: Paris Jackson Possible Suicide Attempt Rushed to Hospital SHE IS OK

I'm not surprised at the Judge's decision. As much as I despise some of the Jacksons' actions, ufortunately there isn't a better alternative. And no, I don't think Debbie Rowe is better - and Prince and Blanket don't even want anything to do with her, so why do people keep going on about her? Diana Ross? What makes people think you can force someone to be the guardian of children she does not want? So yeah, the kids are stuck with the Jacksons and it's not good, but unfortunately there is no better. I just hope the court and the guardian ad litem will keep a closer eye on what is going on with the kids. I guess the court will probably monitor it if she gets the proper treatment and professional help.

Nothing we can do but wait until the two eldest are 18 and see what choices if any they make.

re tj and him getting all that money yet lives two hrs away.what sort of agreement is that when kj is old and if she dies before the kis get to 18 then is he then gonna move to l.a with his wife and kids to raise them? ridiculous that he was brought in cause kj couldnt cope yet he lives no where near the kids. hes got the cushiest job ever. they always fall on their feet.and the fact the judge thinks ifs fine suns it up.

i have no doubt the judge will go with every excuse going for the family as they are the "normal" ones looking after the kids and the mess that the "freak" created.

Tanay Jackson is now chiming in. She says it is too strict at Katherine's house. Well, duh, she has marks on her wrists to remind us of that. Self-righteousness can be more of a stumbling block, than life saving. At least one person, within this clan is speaking up for Paris, her cousin Tanay Jackson. One small step in the right direction. How will Paris and Katherine settle their differences? The Judge ruled the way he did, because he doesn't see Katherine's home a danger to Paris. Her physical needs are being met and perhaps Katherine's tough "love" rules are just fine with the Judge!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...ckson-suicide-rows-grandmother-katherine.html

THE SUN ?
Many fans may not know but Taynay Jackson is a media wh*re. She has no relationship with the Jackson family. NONE. I don't believe she is speaking up for Paris with her I$H either. She doesn't know what Paris and katherine's relationship is. She claims to be the illegitimate child of Tito. His sons TJ and Taj completely disown her and railed against her antics in the past to get media attention. Every time there is some drama in the Jackson Family , she pops up as some inside family source. She is as fake as they come. She has no say and no insider info, Just offers up the usual Tabloid Go$$ip

I don't see the marks remind us of katherine being too strict or self righteous. In fact many have stated Paris was allowed too much freedom with no boundaries. In fact They were not paying enough attention to her needs, her internet activities and some unseemly friends that latched on to her. I doubt Katherine being strict has anything to do with paris cutting herself. I also have no doubt Katherine loves Paris. I don't even see her as being a self righteous person, maybe to old to understand all Pais's issues. Paris has more freedom than many teens.( In fact too much unsupervised freedom IMO) I feel it is really lack of boundaries and personal attention to her needs and to the activities she was getting involved in that led her to get caught up in some harmful behaviour.

Paris needs professional help and she is getting that now. She will be taught how to deal with her problem in a healthy way and those caring for her will be taught how to help her and set healthy boundaries for her. BUt In the end it is Paris that has to want to do what is necessary to help herself recover, heal and blossom. Many Teens have a hard time accepting boundaries or any discipline. They feel they should be able to do as they wish not understanding how certain things can be harmful to their well being. We know if Michael was here he would have strict loving boundaries and discipline for his children if they crossed them.

Paris also has to take personal responsibility for her own recovery and well being.
I pray that everyone working together can help her achieve this.

My prayer is that, in private, the Court and the California Department of Children's Services have told Katherine and TJ that they will have to make some specific chances in the way they have been caring for Paris Jackson. :angel:

paris-jackson-on-own-500x2872.jpg

Last edited:
From TMezz interview from HLNTV:

HLN: What do you think Michael would think of the lives his kids are living now?

Mesereau: This question reminds me of the numerous times during the trial when Michael Jackson would telephone me between 3 and 4 in the morning to discuss his children. Michael loved his children more than anything else. He would tearfully express his fear of what might happen to him if he were convicted and imprisoned. I was retained as Michael’s lead defense counsel nine months before the trial started. During those nine months, as well as the five-and-half months of trial, I carefully observed his interaction with his children. Michael Jackson was very careful to shield his children from the media and any other influences he thought might complicate their lives. He did not want his children to be exposed to family conflict or troubling outside pressures. He carefully ensured that they received a top-notch, formal education through private tutoring. As an avid reader and book collector, Michael wanted his children exposed to great works of literature, history, philosophy, science, etc. He also wanted his children to understand nature, different cultures and to garner a compassionate, humanitarian concern for the planet. Michael Jackson’s children were his top priority. He wanted them to live happy, fulfilled lives. I believe Michael would be extremely proud of the beautiful, intelligent, poised children he raised. He would be happy that they have been exposed to his loving, kind mother, Katherine. Obviously, he would likely have concerns about the pressures the worldwide media have created. These children live in a media-created fish bowl. I believe Michael Jackson would be very wary of this reality.

-------------------------------------
TMezz is in contact with family, can he not have a word with family about the bolded part?
That might be too much, but hopefully someone in the family reads it and explains it to Katherine.

I doubt the family care

Tmz.:

paris jackson -- facebook has destroyed her

exclusive

paris jackson's deep depression has been largely the result of bullying ... And facebook has been hosting the haters.

Sources closely connected to paris tell tmz ... The 15-year-old has been reeling from comments left on her facebook page --- many about michael jackson and his lifestyle. Some of the comments involve the various molestation allegations ... Others involve the odd life paris lived while michael was alive.

We're told paris has taken the comments very personally ... And one source says, "they destroyed her." the source adds, there's a nexus between the bullying and her penchant for cutting.

Now here's the problem. Paris does not have access to her facebook page while she's in the psych ward at ucla medical center. But her family is deeply concerned that she'll backslide if she goes back on facebook when she gets out.

The family is extremely frustrated, because they've tried to shut down paris' facebook page, but they can't --- facebook's policy is that the family of a user has no right to shut down an account if the user is 13 years of age or older.

Paris' family believes facebook could create yet another tragedy in the jackson family, but they're powerless to do anything about it.

^^^^

That new story from TMZ is crazy. How has FB destroyed her? I believe they mean twitter.
Paris FB is private (although some fans are aware of it/can view her page) and she only has personal friends on her page. I mean, you have to add her as a friend to be able to leave comments. There are no mean comments left on her FB, so I think TMZ confused it with twitter.

Twitter is something else... people are really mean to her there and sends her disgusting stuff and writes shitt.

The family is powerless to do anything about it?!!! Are they serious?

The family just don’t have to deal with Facebook|Twitter policy … Just talk to the child and give her an advice.
Heart to heart talk can solve any problem.

I think TMZ just don’t know what else to think up.

I don't understand how fans and others know how to see Paris 's private facebook, IG and tumblr. It actually really pisses me off that she made them private but people find them.

^^ Well, more fans found out after Debbie Rowe accidently tweeted the name of paris FB (she retweeted a pic she posted on paris fb so fans quickly caught her fb. She has deleted the pic now). Plus some friends have tagged Paris Fb names in various posts etc. Depending on what settings paris has on her social networks sites, some ppl can see her fb etc while others cant.

Just wanted to say that The Estate has no power or say in the personal lives of Michael Jackson children. They oversee Michaels Estate not the children in that respect. So I don't understand some of the comments here that they should do something ? They have no legal rights to step in. Thats what the probate court is for. Now They offered to help in whatever Paris needs ( they will pay for all her medical and counselors etc.)

The children have a court-appointed attorney, Margaret Lodise, who was very proactive in asking the court to review guardianship when KJ disappeared last year--the infamous Grandma-napping event. I have to assume (and hope) she was involved this time around, as well. Her role is to independently represent the kids and give "voice" to concerns dealing with their safety, among other things.

I know about Lodise but I'm talking about someone who's only there to look for the emotional well being of the children. Lodise position is to wide, she has too look after the financial aspect too, so she might be inclined to put more attention to the financial part. My point is someone with open mind to see that Katherine is being advised by her children & she does what their children want and to realize that her children are resentful of Michael, the children and the estate. I believe Lodise sees those things but is she acting in favor of the children or in favor of the financial aspect. I'm not judging her, I'm just only expressing an opinion. And I don't remember correctly, but who was that intervene first in the granny-napping, the estate or Lodise? I think the kids need a protector not just a human figure in their house,

Oh dear! There are a million and one reasons why Paris is sooo 'troubled' and none of them have to do with the actions of the Jackson family.

THE SUN ?
Many fans may not know but Taynay Jackson is a media wh*re. She has no relationship with the Jackson family. NONE. I don't believe she is speaking up for Paris with her I$H either. She doesn't know what Paris and katherine's relationship is. She claims to be the illegitimate child of Tito. His sons TJ and Taj completely disown her and railed against her antics in the past to get media attention. Every time there is some drama in the Jackson Family , she pops up as some inside family source. She is as fake as they come. She has no say and no insider info, Just offers up the usual Tabloid Go$$ip

I don't see the marks remind us of katherine being too strict or self righteous. In fact many have stated Paris was allowed too much freedom with no boundaries. In fact They were not paying enough attention to her needs, her internet activities and some unseemly friends that latched on tIn fact many have stated Paris was allowed too much freedom with no boundaries. In fact They were not paying enough attention to her needs, her internet activities and some unseemly friends that latched on to her. o her. I doubt Katherine being strict has anything to do with paris cutting herself. I also have no doubt Katherine loves Paris. I don't even see her as being a self righteous person, maybe to old to understand all Pais's issues. Paris has more freedom than many teens.( In fact too much unsupervised freedom IMO) I feel it is really lack of boundaries and personal attention to her needs and to the activities she was getting involved in that led her to get caught up in some harmful behaviour.

Paris needs professional help and she is getting that now. She will be taught how to deal with her problem in a healthy way and those caring for her will be taught how to help her and set healthy boundaries for her. BUt In the end it is Paris that has to want to do what is necessary to help herself recover, heal and blossom. Many Teens have a hard time accepting boundaries or any discipline. They feel they should be able to do as they wish not understanding how certain things can be harmful to their well being. We know if Michael was here he would have strict loving boundaries and discipline for his children if they crossed them.

Paris also has to take personal responsibility for her own recovery and well being.

I agree with the bolded part. But there seems to be a strange mix of no boundaries on the one hand and yet too many in some other ways. Let me explain. On one hand, Paris is all over the internet, up late, chat rooms, posting videos to YT, etc. On the other, she is asked to take down her wall of MJ photos in her own private bedroom b/c that is not seen as "healthy." I don't know how much KJ is pushing JW--she was taking the kids to the church in the early days, which seemed a bit inappropriate since MJ left the church and the kids were not raised that way. Pushing JW on them would be something that would be against MJ's wishes.

The most important issue to me, is that no boundaries equals NEGLECT. I am sure if MJ were still here, he would not let Paris go on the internet, receive online bullying, stay up late in chat rooms, etc. He would find a way. Loving boundaries are important. What seems to be happening here is no boundaries on important things, and a few boundaries that make no sense to the average person (no wall of MJ photos, maybe some rules that come from JW??).

Last edited:

THE SUN ?

I don't see the marks remind us of katherine being too strict or self righteous. In fact many have stated Paris was allowed too much freedom with no boundaries. In fact They were not paying enough attention to her needs, her internet activities and some unseemly friends that latched on to her. I doubt Katherine being strict has anything to do with paris cutting herself. I also have no doubt Katherine loves Paris. I don't even see her as being a self righteous person, maybe to old to understand all Pais's issues. Paris has more freedom than many teens.( In fact too much unsupervised freedom IMO) I feel it is really lack of boundaries and personal attention to her needs and to the activities she was getting involved in that led her to get caught up in some harmful behaviour.

The information I posted about cutting keeps coming back to not feeling loved. And although it would be nice to learn to love yourself, if you aren't being respected, you will do something this drastic, cutting yourself. Say what you want, but I don't believe that Paris Jackson feels loved in Katherine Jackson's household. The only thing she has going for her is the Judge sees Paris Jackson is getting the help she needs, to help her cope with her mental well being.

Thanks for the heads up about the illegitimate daughter of Tito Jackson!

Post from LSA
for the last time hope this thread don't get bumped up again she is really Tito daughter they did a DNA test back then Tito didn't want to get dragged by the media so her mother agree to just keep it from getting out of the media I heard about Tito having a daughter back in 1993 his sons mother was heartbroken because Tito always cheated on her she got out her marriage when a few months after Tanay was born Tito other Mistress was going to tell all yes Tito is Joe son.

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f227/tanay-jackson-really-titos-daughter-415307/index6.html

My prayer is that, in private, the Court and the California Department of Children's Services have told Katherine and TJ that they will have to make some specific chances in the way they have been caring for Paris Jackson. :angel:

paris-jackson-on-own-500x2872.jpg

Good for you for having the courage to face reality, home life will definitely have to change. Paris Jackson needs to feel loved and respected.

When she talks about "Hick" and "Tangle" as movies she was watching recently, both of the main character's needed someone to rescue them, with love and respect!

I don't trust Debbie Rowe, and neither did Michael Jackson; consequently, he did not name her as a potential guardian for his children.

thats not correct. he did, when he choose her to give birth of his children.

thats not correct. he did, when he choose her to give birth of his children.
But did Michael trust DR after their divorce ?

Allusio;3854603 said:
The family is powerless to do anything about it?!!! Are they serious?

The family just don’t have to deal with Facebook|Twitter policy … Just talk to the child and give her an advice.
Heart to heart talk can solve any problem.

I think TMZ just don’t know what else to think up.

TMZ just looking up for excuses.
TMZ also conveniently refuse to nominate themselves as part of the problem. the constant attack of MJ and poor and vicious reporting by the tabloids are the driving forces. you don't see the British tabloids working relentless trying to destroy the Beatles or Paul McCartney. They see them as national treasures and so will do everything to protect them and even tolerate their sins. but for MJ, the US press and tabloid are simply dreadful.

Thats cause hes not one of them

TMZ just looking up for excuses.
TMZ also conveniently refuse to nominate themselves as part of the problem. the constant attack of MJ and poor and vicious reporting by the tabloids are the driving forces. you don't see the British tabloids working relentless trying to destroy the Beatles or Paul McCartney. They see them as national treasures and so will do everything to protect them and even tolerate their sins. but for MJ, the US press and tabloid are simply dreadful.

When Paul McCartney got divorced from Heather Mills, it wasn't pretty in the press. Allegations coming from Heather's side said that Paul had been abusive to Linda McCartney during their marriage!

When Paul McCartney got divorced from Heather Mills, it wasn't pretty in the press. Allegations coming from Heather's side said that Paul had been abusive to Linda McCartney during their marriage!

That's nothing compared to what MJ has endured for decades.

I know about Lodise but I'm talking about someone who's only there to look for the emotional well being of the children. Lodise position is to wide, she has too look after the financial aspect too, so she might be inclined to put more attention to the financial part. My point is someone with open mind to see that Katherine is being advised by her children & she does what their children want and to realize that her children are resentful of Michael, the children and the estate. I believe Lodise sees those things but is she acting in favor of the children or in favor of the financial aspect. I'm not judging her, I'm just only expressing an opinion. And I don't remember correctly, but who was that intervene first in the granny-napping, the estate or Lodise? I think the kids need a protector not just a human figure in their house,

The kids should all have someone trusted they can turn to or at least an independent therapist. I think if they had one they might be much further along in their grieving. I agree with you--they do need someone and the only "independent" advocate they have right now is Lodise.

During the granny-napping incident, it was BOTH Lodise and the Estate who stepped in. I remember on Twitter fans tweeting Lodise's contact info to Paris (Paris seemed to not realize Lodise was her attorney) so she could call her. But, that was probably one of the few positive outcomes of Paris being on Twitter--the fan support was amazing and they connected her to the one person who could really help. That was a sad, sad time for the kids.

Just wanted to say that The Estate has no power or say in the personal lives of Michael Jackson children. They oversee Michaels Estate not the children in that respect. So I don't understand some of the comments here that they should do something ? They have no legal rights to step in. Thats what the probate court is for. Now They offered to help in whatever Paris needs ( they will pay for all her medical and counselors etc.)

I agree the Estate has no legal standing regarding the kids' welfare, but they do have influence. When Katherine went missing, the Estate lawyers worked with Margaret Lodise in her petition to the court for the temporary custody change and the co-guardian arrangement.

Last edited:

I think I have to stop reading the posts on this forum. The latest from the judge has really let me down. It basically means, there will be NO changes.

How I wish Paris isn't entitled to her inheritance. Because I'm pretty sure she won't be in this situation.

It's a sad and terrible thing. To not feel GENUINELY loved.

I knew things wouldn't change if we talk about the Jacksons but the fact the judge didn't do a damn thing it really pisses me off! Poor little things, they don't have much of a choice! :cry:

I really don't agree that it's just a matter of "boundaries" and "too much freedom" that is causing Paris' problems. It's not that simple. This is not a typical teen in a typical family. She's still GRIEVING and because she (& likely her brothers, too) didn't get grief counseling from an independent therapist when Michael died, she has unresolved grief and depression. And, if that weren't enough, she's also dealing with the significant dysfunction in the family, an elderly guardian, bullying at school & online, teenage hormones & the AEG trial, all exacerbating the underlying grief issues. Her loneliness and pain must be excruciating for her to attempt suicide. The only silver lining I see in light of the court's disappointing decision yesterday--is that Michael's beloved daughter will get the help she needs and now it's all out in the open.

Somehow I believe Paris knows her father's fans are here for her, cheering her on and care about her.

Last edited:
Back