Paris Jackson Rushed to Hospital After Possible Suicide Attempt

Re: Paris Jackson Possible Suicide Attempt Rushed to Hospital SHE IS OK

Because she thinks people want to know

Yes, they do want to know. They also want to know what color her hair is now, what is she wearing, who is she talking to. They want to know how does she feel about her family and friends. They want to know her innermost thoughts, her plans for the future. Hand in hand with wanting to know these things they want to express their opinions about them. This is a 15-year-old who should be granted the same right to privacy and anonymity as any other 15-year-old. Her life should not be fodder for the entertainment and scrutiny of strangers (yes, Michael Jackson fans are strangers). The public should only hear or see Paris and her brothers at tributes or dedications to her father and even that should be limited. I don't care if she does want a social network account, it should not be allowed (though a teenager usually does what they want behind your back). Nothing will stop haters from spreading their hate, but don't give them easy access. In three years she will be an adult and hopefully better capable of dealing with public opinion or at least stronger in her own sense of self. If then she choses to put her life on display at that time it will be of her own choice and she will know the consequences.

Agree. debbie doesnt need to give a running commentry.

Oh please some of yall was wondering how was Paris doing don't lie. Ya'll was happy to hear any good news and to see how she was ok...

Personally I appreciate Debbie's message this time. I do not want to know 'everything' about Paris, I just wanted to know if she gets better. I am so worried about her... Thanks to Debbie, I got the good news, I'm glad. That's all.

Debbie didn’t reveal something extraordinary… She gets a lot of tweets with wishes for Paris so I think it was very right for her to let those who care know something that little but yet important.

PARIS JACKSON
REJECTED
By Rehab Facility

Paris Jackson can't get a break ... her request to be transferred from UCLA Medical Center to a top out-of-state facility has been REJECTED, because the rehab place fears an onslaught of paparazzi.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... UCLA docs will NOT let Paris return home, because they believe she is still a serious danger to herself -- they believe unless she gets more professional help she could end up killing herself.

We're told Paris' biological mom, Debbie Rowe, has researched adolescent facilities around the country and found one in Utah that would be perfect. But our sources say the facility has turned thumbs down on the request, because honchos at the rehab place fear photogs will go crazy and take pictures of not only Paris but other patients at the facility.

We're told Rowe is not satisfied with the other options, so the search continues ... although we're told people connected with Paris are contacting the facility and asking for reconsideration.

In the meantime, our sources say Paris is stuck at UCLA, and she's in the wing that treats patients with eating disorders -- a problem Paris does not have.

Rowe is telling friends, "It's just a tragedy. This girl needs help."

http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/02/paris...ab-facility-suicide-attempt-help-debbie-rowe/

Oh please some of yall was wondering how was Paris doing don't lie. Ya'll was happy to hear any good news and to see how she was ok...

Yes, we all wanted to know how she was doing. And Ms Rowe's statement addressed that. It was appropriate and appreciated. However, we don't need other tweets that talk about the minutiae of Paris' life, as Pug and EW said.

But you do raise a point about our hypocrisy. Some fans love to decry those who know Paris' every move and those fans only know this because they themselves are following the girl's every move! We cannot chastise people for the same behaviour we practise. Loving and supporting her does not give us the RIGHT to know. And loving and supporting her does not make our actions any better than someone who does not love and support her. It is all stalking.

Last edited:
Last edited:

It seems ironic that an Institution that strives to help mentally ill people would not want to help Paris Jackson. The reason, the paps.

Couldn't the Institution call the police if they see the paps lurking about?

What's wrong with Debbie Rowe reassuring us about her daughter? I was relieved to know things are getting positive for Paris Jackson. Thank you, again, Debbie Rowe and I hope you find a nice school for Paris Jackson!

I hope Debbie or other will find a good place for her. I do not know the general functioning of psychiatric hospitals in the U.S.. In my country, it is considered preferable, to go to rest a while, that is to say, at least three weeks in a psychiatric clinic after the release from a public psychiatric hospital, before returning to normal life. I hope she will have a good re-adaptation program to ‘outdoor life’. Recovery to normal life should be done gradually to avoid a relapse. Because it would not so easy for those who have long been locked ‘behind two doors’. (<=You know what I mean.) Success in the return to normal life is one of the most important things for one's long term future.

I've been a long time Debbie supporter but I've grown very suspicious or her. She has defended TMZ more than once, said they're accurate and that she's friends with Harvey. Now TMZ have very intimate details about Paris right down to the ward she's staying in. And I think that's all coming from Debbie. Why did anyone need to know that Utah is where Debbie wanted her to go? Had they have smuggled Paris out of UCLA and just taken her there no one wild have known about it, but now TMZ is reporting that Debbie is the one looking for facilities and that's where she really wants her and will keep trying. What's the point now? Now that people think that's where she'll be the paps are probably already there.

I don't believe in coincidences...and the fact that Deb is close with TMZ and they're getting all this info is too much to be coincidental. If I'm right (and I really hope I'm not) my heart breaks for Paris all over again. If she were to find out her Mum is selling or telling stories to a tabloid I don't even want to know how much that will further damage her state of mind. Who can these kids trust? Prince seems very together and I think he is staying away from Debbie for a reason.

It has always seemed to me that the US has far superior psychiatric treatments than here in the UK. Probably due to the private insurance aspect, instead of the NHS here. If you were in Paris's situation here, without any finances, there's little option for people. They don't like admitting people into hospital and try throw you out ASAP. You are effectively left to fend for yourself, more often than not. So in this respect, I'm hopeful Paris is getting good psychiatric care.

Yeah its a big coincidence to say the least

I've been a long time Debbie supporter but I've grown very suspicious or her. She has defended TMZ more than once, said they're accurate and that she's friends with Harvey. Now TMZ have very intimate details about Paris right down to the ward she's staying in. And I think that's all coming from Debbie. Why did anyone need to know that Utah is where Debbie wanted her to go? Had they have smuggled Paris out of UCLA and just taken her there no one wild have known about it, but now TMZ is reporting that Debbie is the one looking for facilities and that's where she really wants her and will keep trying. What's the point now? Now that people think that's where she'll be the paps are probably already there.

I don't believe in coincidences...and the fact that Deb is close with TMZ and they're getting all this info is too much to be coincidental. If I'm right (and I really hope I'm not) my heart breaks for Paris all over again. If she were to find out her Mum is selling or telling stories to a tabloid I don't even want to know how much that will further damage her state of mind. Who can these kids trust? Prince seems very together and I think he is staying away from Debbie for a reason.

Recent tweets from Debbie about TMZ (she's Painted Desert Ranch)...

Painted Desert Ranch ?@DJRJPDR 17h
@VivianaBsAs the news tmz reports is the real news it day the same things in the LA Times
7:01 PM - 1 Jul 13 from South Antelope Valley, CA

Painted Desert Ranch ?@DJRJPDR 16h
@VivianaBsAs he's not reporting anything that isn't true Robeson did file something in court
7:23 PM - 1 Jul 13

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

im more concerned about what they are putting in her head. is this amount of time to be in hospital normal. is she in such a state that she cant be released and then have counciling set up

It has always seemed to me that the US has far superior psychiatric treatments than here in the UK. Probably due to the private insurance aspect, instead of the NHS here. If you were in Paris's situation here, without any finances, there's little option for people. They don't like admitting people into hospital and try throw you out ASAP. You are effectively left to fend for yourself, more often than not. So in this respect, I'm hopeful Paris is getting good psychiatric care.

is this amount of time to be in hospital normal. is she in such a state that she cant be released and then have counciling set up

The long stay is quite normal for mental disorders. For example, the antidepressant begins to work three weeks later, therefore the minimum stay for depression is three weeks, so six weeks stay or more is not surprising. After the release from hospital, a patient should be followed by a psychiatrist (& a psychotherapist) for several months, keeping to take the antidepressant for six to nine months or more. In short, psychiatric care is long.
(In Europe, Social Security spend a large sum of money for those long stays in psychiatric hospitals.)

It would all be quite simple if there was a news black out on Paris without family or friends disclosing her whereabouts. Surely that way any facility could be guaranteed no media interest, it's not rocket science.

NEWS/ Paris Jackson Is "Doing Well," Not Rejected by Treatment Facility, Says Source
by Peter Gicas and Senta Scarborough Today 11:24 AM PDT

Paris Jackson is on the mend, albeit slowly.

"She is getting better, but this is going to be a long road," a source close to the situation tells E! News. "She is still doing therapy and on medication. It is a long process, but she is doing well."

The 15-year-old daughter of Michael Jackson has been hospitalized since June 5 following a suicide attempt.

NEWS: Paris Jackson reaches out from hospital through mom Debbie Rowe

Regarding reports that Paris has been turned down by a treatment facility in Utah, our source says it is only "kind of true."
"I never heard anything about a rejection. There wasn't a rejection," insists the source. "There were concerns of logistics, about bodyguards and the privacy of the other patients."

The rehab place in Utah was apparently a treatment facility combined with a boarding-type school.

But the main reason Paris isn't going there is because of distance.

"It would make it hard for her brothers and family to see her since she would have been so far away," the source says. "Other concerns included the curriculum of the school, but the biggest was the distance. [Paris' grandmother] Katherine [Jackson] wants to see her and she is in her 80s and she doesn't fly."

But it looks as if Paris' mom Debbie Rowe, who has been busy researching facilities, may have found a place.

"It is in-state," notes the source. "But no specific date has been set for the move."

Meanwhile, Rowe continues to visit her daughter at the hospital every day.

"Debbie is spending the most time with her," the source says.

On Saturday, Rowe tweeted the following on behalf of Paris: "My daughter has asked that I extend a huge thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers and support. She is strong like her father."

http://www.eonline.com/news/435804/...ot-rejected-by-treatment-facility-says-source

So many different stories out...

Paris Jackson Will Remain In Treatment Until End Of Wrongful Death Lawsuit

Paris Jackson will remain in psychiatric treatment until the end of the wrongful death lawsuit involving her late father, Michael Jackson, so that she won&#8217;t have to read sensational headlines about the King of Pop, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

Media reports circulated on Tuesday that said Paris was going to rehab. However, our sources deny the teenager will go to a rehab facility after leaving UCLA, but will be going to a psychiatric facility.

&#8220;Paris is doing better, and her doctors at UCLA are still researching where she should go after being discharged. It&#8217;s being recommended by her docs that she remain in treatment, and in a safe, controlled environment until the end of the wrongful death lawsuit ends. It&#8217;s a no brainer that Paris not have access to the internet, cell phones, and social media during the trial, since the horrific stuff she was reading about her dad pushed the teenager over the edge,&#8221; a source told RadarOnline.com exclusively.

As previously reported, Paris Jackson remains hospitalized after a failed suicide attempt several weeks ago.
Katherine Jackson&#8216;s wrongful death lawsuit against AEG Live, contending the concert promoter was responsible for the death of her son, Michael Jackson in 2009.

Last week, Paris&#8217; older brother, Prince Michael, testified at the trial last week, and told jurors complained that concert promoter AEG was &#8220;killing him&#8221; in the days before his death four years ago.

However, unlike her older brother&#8217;s willingness to testify, &#8220;Paris wants absolutely nothing to do with the case or the trial. She was becoming extremely upset in the first few days at UCLA when the trial was brought up, and causing her severe anxiety. Paris will have to remain in a bubble until the trial is over so she won&#8217;t harm herself,&#8221; the insider told us.

The trial is expected to last until August.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/07/paris-jackson-remain-treatment-wrongful-death-lawsuit/

--------------------------------------------

Paris Jackson searching for new rehab facility to continue recovery close to home

Family members decided that the daugther of Michael Jackson should be closer to her siblings and other relatives while she recovers from a June 5 suicide attempt, a source said.

The search for a new rehab facility for Michael Jackson's troubled teen daughter continues.

Cousin T.J. Jackson &#8211; one of Paris Jackson's court-appointed guardians &#8211; toured a facility in Utah last week that Michael&#8217;s mom was hopeful might work, but it&#8217;s now out of the running, sources told the Daily News.

&#8220;They&#8217;re not going to Utah,&#8221; a source said of Paris and her biological mom Debbie Rowe. &#8220;It was too far away.&#8221;

The source said family members decided that Paris should be closer to her siblings and other relatives while she recovers from a June 5 suicide attempt.

The teen suffers from &#8220;severe&#8221; depression, the source previously said.

Another report said the Utah facility actually rejected the family&#8217;s application over concerns about a possible paparazzi invasion.

Rowe was in favor of the state-of-the-art Utah facility, TMZ.com reported, but its honchos feared photographers would go crazy and take pictures of not only Paris but other patients as well.

The source who spoke to the News denied that report.

In the meantime, the 15-year-old remains at UCLA Medical Center where she&#8217;s improving, sources said.

According to TMZ, she&#8217;s in a wing that treats patients with eating disorders.

A 911 dispatch call previously obtained by the News confirmed that paramedics rushed to the teen&#8217;s Calabasas mansion on a report she took 20 Motrin tablets and slashed her arm with a kitchen knife.

"Being a sensitive 15 year old is difficult no matter who you are. It is especially difficult when you lose the person closest to you,&#8221; Katherine&#8217;s lawyer Perry R. Sanders Jr. said in a statement last month.

&#8220;Paris is physically fine and is getting appropriate medical attention,&#8221; he said.

Rowe passed along a message from the high schooler via Twitter on Saturday.

"My daughter has asked that I extend a huge thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers and support," Rowe tweeted. "She is strong like her father."

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...earching-new-rehab-facility-article-1.1388413

Would MJ allow the kids open access to haters on Twitter, FB, etc.? Hell no!!! Would MJ allow all those media appearances? Hell NO! Would MJ be happy that Debbie is tweeting about Paris all the time? Hell NO! Would he be happy that her face is now all over th place and the paps follow her--stalking her as they did him? Hell NO! Would he be happy if there was a great place for her and she couldn't go b/c KJ can't get on a plane? Hell NO!!! (didn't KJ fly in the granny napping--at least to get there to the spa? I think she did.)

I am beginning t think that having TJ as co-guardian was a big mistake b/c he is such an apologist for the 'queen' KJ. Having him just solidifies the family's hold on PPB. They need a non-family co-guardian. Beckloff is an idiot. Lodise--where are you??

"Paris Jackson will remain in psychiatric treatment until the end of the wrongful death lawsuit involving her late father, Michael Jackson, so that she won&#8217;t have to read sensational headlines about the King of Pop, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting."

What kind of thinking is that? How can anyone say if the things that are being said about her dad while she is in the hospital is not going to affect her when she comes out.

I wish she gets all the help she needs and please don't take it bad, but I wish the doctors don't prescribe her too much meds. I think she needs to feel truly loved and that it isn't much to ask. Wish her the best.

I'm relieved to hear this news that Paris will remain under the care of medical professionals who can monitor her and make her well. Releasing her prematurely and into the hornet's nest of stress swirling around the trial, family dysfunction, etc. is not a good idea.

Her medical team undoubtedly made this recommendation and another one they should demand of "family sources:: STOP talking to the media about Paris and her treatment. I find it so appalling that someone keeps doing it and it amounts to a betrayal of this young woman. There are only three possibilities for the original source of the information: Katherine, TJ or Debbie Rowe.

My vote and I hate to say it: Debbie Rowe.

Would MJ allow the kids open access to haters on Twitter, FB, etc.? Hell no!!! Would MJ allow all those media appearances? Hell NO! Would MJ be happy that Debbie is tweeting about Paris all the time? Hell NO! Would he be happy that her face is now all over th place and the paps follow her--stalking her as they did him? Hell NO! Would he be happy if there was a great place for her and she couldn't go b/c KJ can't get on a plane? Hell NO!!! (didn't KJ fly in the granny napping--at least to get there to the spa? I think she did.)

I am beginning t think that having TJ as co-guardian was a big mistake b/c he is such an apologist for the 'queen' KJ. Having him just solidifies the family's hold on PPB. They need a non-family co-guardian. Beckloff is an idiot. Lodise--where are you??

The whole thing is completely wrong since June 25. A complete mess. :( *big sigh* I pray to God that He is always watching over them (PPB). :pray:

Hopefully one day the UCLA will just tell Paris was released and nobody knows where her new surroundings would be.
Away from everybody best, if you ask me.
Yeah everybody is worried and likes to know news... but everybody needs to care about their own lives and leave this kid alone because it's her who needs to heal!
That would surely rise pressure on her brothers but I think Prince is strong enough and Blanket seems to be well protected which I hope continues... aside from that they'll both probably would do whatever for the well being of their only sister.
Paris needs to focus on herself and not send already messages through her mom again! There's some sense in why she's not allowed access and the adults around her should see through that... sheeeesh! Debbie maybe doesn't mean it bad however she's not doing her daughter nor herself a favor!

I&#8217;m afraid that now every TMZ story will automatically be associated with Debbie.

Though I think it also can be someone&#8217;s else &#8220;favor&#8221; to Debbie.

Last edited:

Parenting tips from Jermaine :angry: :puke:

Paris Jackson does NOT respect authority ... so says her uncle Jermaine Jackson ... who insinuated that P's cutting incident was an overreaction to being told she couldn't go to a concert.

TMZ broke the story ... Paris was hospitalized last month for slicing her arm with a meat cleaver ... after she became upset at being told she was not allowed to attend a Marilyn Manson concert.

Sources say Paris' issues stem from her father's death -- which she's had a very hard time dealing with ever since he passed in 2009.

But when we ran into Jermaine in Calabasas yesterday, he told us ... issues be damned, Paris still needs to learn she can't always do whatever she wants.

"[Paris] has to learn there are certain guidelines when you grow up being a teenager," Jermaine said ... "There are rules."

But Jermaine isn't just pointing the finger at Paris ... suggesting P's guardians are to blame -- "I just think that ... things could have been enforced a little stronger."

Jermaine never named names ... so it's unclear if his issues are with T.J., Katherine, or Michael himself.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/03/jerma...on-rules-suicide-attempt-video/#ixzz2XywUsQAa
Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com

Last edited:

Parenting tips from Jermaine :angry: :puke:

But Jermaine isn't just pointing the finger at Paris ... suggesting P's guardians are to blame -- "I just think that ... things could have been enforced a little stronger."

Jermaine never named names ... so it's unclear if his issues are with T.J., Katherine, or Michael himself.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/03/jerma...on-rules-suicide-attempt-video/#ixzz2XywUsQAa
Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com
Advice from a man who has never had full-time physical custody of a teenager? Jermaine always ended his relationships just before his children reached their teens. Visiting and part-time father's seldom have disciplinary problems with their children because the children are so enthralled to be around them for the visitation.

Coming from a man who beat his kids like Joe beat Michael. Yeah okay Jermaine. You are scum.

Advice from a man who has never had full-time physical custody of a teenager? Jermaine always ended his relationships just before his children reached their teens. Visiting and part-time father's seldom have disciplinary problems with their children because the children are so enthralled to be around them for the visitation.

Even if that is true about Jermaine that still DOES NOT mean he is wrong about Paris. I have teenagers I am raising and they will try you.

Well seeing how Jermaine kidnapped his Mother and would not let her talk to Paris his word means nothing

Back