Paris Jackson Rushed to Hospital After Possible Suicide Attempt

Re: Paris Jackson Possible Suicide Attempt Rushed to Hospital SHE IS OK

Jermaine is just angry @ Paris because she ruined his last summer's attempt to get his fingers on Michael's money, and he is taking his anger out on Paris.

It's not his business. Jermaine needs to shut up.:angry:

can you guys imagine what Michael would've done seeing all of this? It goes past my imagination

Coming from a guy who has failed miserably as father and provider, how dared he! :doh: Michael supported the children Jermaine and Randy had with the same woman a decade or something like that, I mean he has no right to give his opinion knowing Michael was more of a man than him.

But when we ran into Jermaine in Calabasas yesterday, he told us ... issues be damned, Paris still needs to learn she can't always do whatever she wants.

"[Paris] has to learn there are certain guidelines when you grow up being a teenager," Jermaine said ... "There are rules."

Once Jermaine learns that there are certain guidelines and rules, he can qualify giving advice.
Rule no 1: Do not mess around with your brother's girlfriend or wife.
Rule no 2: Do not have babies with other women while still married to someone else.
Rule no 3: In case above thingy happens, you need to understand that if you have babies, you need to take care of them and provide child support.
Rule no 4: Do not expect your younger brother to pay your children education and child support.
Rule no 5:Take care of your own kids before you offer parenting help to anyone else.

There are more rules, but I don't think Jermaine can handle more than that.

Him saying something like this publicly just give you insight into what she is now dealing with. What family would ever say something like this publicly? How does saying this help her moving forward?

This family just want it both ways. They say they want respect. But they never do anything that would bring them the respect.

can you guys imagine what Michael would've done seeing all of this? It goes past my imagination

He would've have been heart broken and Outraged :( We love you Paris. :heart:

How doesn't Jermaine understand that this is not the way you deal with a troubled teen who did herself serious harm. 'Pull yourself together' attitude doesn't hack it. Her daddy gave her unconditional love and, to my knowledge, never had any problem with her whatsoever.

Him saying something like this publicly just give you insight into what she is now dealing with. What family would ever say something like this publicly? How does saying this help her moving forward?

This family just want it both ways. They say they want respect. But they never do anything that would bring them the respect.

I agree. There are certain family members that when they see flash light and paps, they cannot help themselves and they blurt out what ever is first coming to their minds. No matter how ridiciloius it makes them to appear, and ext moment they either deny saying anything or say it was taken out of context.
The recent practice coming from family members is that blame Paris for everything.
I really feel for Paris, it must be very hard for her to be there when family members saying what they are saying about her.

Coming from a deadbeat father and adulter who denied his children then dumped them at hayvernhurst and expected mj to pay for them and then went with his brothers wife ill pass on what he thinks about mjs kids. anything paris became after june 09 is that families doing. they love taking the credit for giving them a normal life well they can take the "credit" now for turning pj it was she supposedly is. the family love blaming anyone but themselves and we have heard this before from the family when they were outed by the kids during granny napping. its payback and no doubt the family are pi**** that pj has once again shown up the families united loving p.r image by doing what she has done .shes imbarrassed the family and jerms comments just like those after granny napping are their vindictive way at getting back at her for breaking the golden rule. imo that attitude and vindictivness towards the kids are a contributing factor to where paris is now. nothing will change when she gets out. imo their only hope is to do what mj did. and get away from them

Even if that is true about Jermaine that still DOES NOT mean he is wrong about Paris. I have teenagers I am raising and they will try you.

He is wrong about Paris. Why? Because he isn't the parent of Paris Jackson. The parent that raised Paris Jackson is gone, he passed away. Paris Jackson needs nurturing not ridicule, the ridicule is probably what led to her cutting and attempted suicide. I can't agree with Jermaine Jackson at all, he's just full of himself, especially after having to watch him stand behind his mother last summer, explaining the granny knapping incident, all he cared about was posing for the camera, as he constantly checked himself out.

did he? i didn't know. how do we know this?

edit: i forgot to quote, how do we know Jermaine beat his kids?

I'm relieved to hear this news that Paris will remain under the care of medical professionals who can monitor her and make her well. Releasing her prematurely and into the hornet's nest of stress swirling around the trial, family dysfunction, etc. is not a good idea.

Her medical team undoubtedly made this recommendation and another one they should demand of "family sources:: STOP talking to the media about Paris and her treatment. I find it so appalling that someone keeps doing it and it amounts to a betrayal of this young woman. There are only three possibilities for the original source of the information: Katherine, TJ or Debbie Rowe.

My vote and I hate to say it: Debbie Rowe.

It has to be someone who is visiting or someone who talks to someone who is visiting--too many leaks to the press.

I never saw him at the Vegas premiere with his brothers because he doesn't support estate projects and the attention is not about him. But he lets his kids go to these things I am sure they pay for nothing. Don't worry Paris don't listen to your uncle Jermaine. He has so many kids yet he hardly took care of them. Your dad took care of everybody because he was a good man with a big heart.

did he? i didn't know. how do we know this?

edit: i forgot to quote, how do we know Jermaine beat his kids?

It's in Margaret Maldonado's book "Jackson Family Values." She was not married to Jermaine but she lived with him and had kids with him and lived at Hayvenhurst. She organized the TV special where Angela Basset played Katherine Jackson (a show about the Jackson Family).

It's in Margaret Maldonado's book "Jackson Family Values." She was not married to Jermaine but she lived with him and had kids with him and lived at Hayvenhurst. She organized the TV special where Angela Basset played Katherine Jackson (a show about the Jackson Family).

Thanks. I read that book actually but it looks like i forgot reading this about Jermain. There is so much information out there, it's hard to remember everything.

Last edited:

It has to be someone who is visiting or someone who talks to someone who is visiting--too many leaks to the press.

Jamba, do you mean someone who is visiting Paris? That narrows it down.

See, I think a lot of what's being reported would only be divulged to the guardians & bio mother. So, it may be those people are sharing it with others in the family, friends, etc. and they have loose lips. But, Debbie Rowe has a few shady friends who are cosy with TMZ (including her), so that's why she's suspect number 1 for me.

Last edited:

Can't believe Jermaine has the audacity to talk in that way about Paris, a teenager who lost the person who loved her the most.
If that's the way he talks about her in front of cameras, it's probably worst behind them; and who knows if he ever talk bad to Paris directly. He's a sick & jealous man. I believe he thinks he's entitled to what Paris is going to inherit and is his resentment that makes him talk. I don't know how the judge didn't see the influence Katherine's children have on her & how that influence affect Paris. And the sad reality is that they are her family.

Jamba, do you mean someone who is visiting Paris? That narrows it down.

See, I think a lot of what's being reported would only be divulged to the guardians & bio mother. So, it may be those people are sharing it with others in the family, friends, etc. and they have loose lips. But, Debbie Rowe has a few shady friends who are cosy with TMZ (including her), so that's why she's suspect number 1 for me.

Yes, someone who is visiting Paris and then talks to close friends who then either reveal the info themselves or talk to others who do, etc. I seem to remember that Debbie told a close friend of hers that she was pregnant when MJ did not want that info out, and the friend betrayed her and told the tabs. So it could be Debbie this time, but who knows? The Jackson family is large and people would want to have the latest and maybe KJ is telling people in the family and they are telling others. I read somewhere that the J. family has 100 people in it (OMG). Maybe it's more than one leaker too--Debbie and someone else.

Imo the fans are helping to feed the same ppl we are complaining about. ie those that are selling info to tmz and those tabs that are just making up hateful articles because of their agenda.imo fans need to be very selective about what sites they go to or frankly not copy and paste anything as imo its a fruitless task as none of us know what is fact ftom fiction and its just helping to create a market for the very thing we are against

Last edited:

We know Jermaine, Randy and Janet are going to be pissed off rest of their lives to Paris because last summer she put their scam out there, and embarrased and humiliated them on front of the world. We know certain cousins stopped being friend of Paris and unfollowed her twitter. I wonder if any of them stopped and think things from Paris' point of view?. She didn't know where was her granny and guardian and all the tabloids reports started coming up about granny had stroke etc.

All I can hope that as soon kids are old enough, they remove themselves from Jackson circus, as living with them must be mentally draining.

Last edited:

I can't wait to see her back and healthy again...

Lot's of love! L.O.V.E.

To sum it up, Jermaine doesn't know when to shut the f*ck off.

I wish Paris is resting from all that drama and people like Jermaine, La Toya or Randy don't visit her to not disturb her.

You can still see Jermaine's resentment toward Paris, she needs discipline? Really Jermaine, look at the man in the mirror. I feel for Paris, the girl has to deal with the lose of the only parent who truly love and care her, it's already unbearable but it takes ten times harder when she couldn't feel love from her family, with lots of resentments and jealousy. Being used, being exposed, being bullied, in a fish bowl life.

Have a question. Do Paris' doctors have to tell Katherine, TJ or Debbie what Paris tell them or is it private?

I don't understand how these family friends come with these mean stories and even if they're true, they shouldn't talk about it. If her doctors were to read all these things being said about her, they will realize that many, if not all, of the Jacksons need some kind of immediate psych help.

Have a question. Do Paris' doctors have to tell Katherine, TJ or Debbie what Paris tell them or is it private?
Doctors/psychiatrists/psychologists wouldn't do that. Usually they'd not even tell really even if the client would tell their ok. However what you give the guardian usually is a general analysis of the whole situation. What's good for your patient/client and what is certainly not... like: "We need some peace and quiet here, the patient needs to focus so it would be best to not visit her" or "Please even if she wants try not to talk with her about this or that."
Telling what the patient/client tells however is risking the client/psychiatrist relationship which is basis for every good therapy.
See it's surely not that Paris is analyzed by her talking by any therapist in a glimpse of time and that would be the solution of everything... what's needed is that she gets help to do that with herself, she needs to get help to understand herself, who she is and who she wants to really be and how that could be possible or better the possibility of her influence in life.
For now it's only weeks. It takes weeks sometimes months alone to just find the right therapy person and built trust before the real 'work' can even start... but all this will probably at all only start when Paris leaves hospital and hopefully is allowed (and will be patient enough with herself to also allow herself) to start therapy in all privacy somewhere (can be a private school or a rehab fascility etc. I do hope it's away from this chaos family and/or any stage). A hospital ward usually only tries to overcome an acute crisis and tries to stabilize a patient enough to start therapy.
It's certainly a matter of a lot of time (years!) if the result is supposed to be positive and stable for the patient.

Last edited:

I did not realize that Paris was getting medication, and I hope it will not be for a long time. I find it odd that they are looking for a psychiatric facility with a school. Usually this is done when someone has some severe mental health issues. I really did not realize that Paris' mental state was that severe. The last time I saw a child enter one of those places, from my experiences, was when she was on the psychotropic meds and would get up in the night and cut things which scared the hell out of the family. Some had pulled the knife in the night and tried to kill family members. I think what I am getting at is that sending a child away to a psychiatric school where they live in, seems a very drastic measure. I wonder why they did not go for out patient help. Is it that they are using such a facility to get her away from the public distractions? But if that is the case, what about the small private boarding schools?

Also, when you have millions at your disposal, how does taking a little plane to Utah to make weekly visits to a sibling/grandchild an issue? Maybe it is good for her to be out of California.

If Jermaine can make that comment to strangers, can you imagine what certain people have said to Paris, who they know, in that house?

Last edited:

Petrarose, I posted a while back about Marie Osmond's son, who attended one of those types of schools in Utah, Hurricane, Utah, and then proceeded to jump out of a window to his death, when he was released.

Debbie Rowe is at least trying to be there for Paris Jackson. Debbie Rowe supported Michael Jackson, in times of need and I think she will do the same for Paris Jackson.

I just don't know how Paris Jackson is going to get off those meds anytime soon. I believe the hostilities she has encountered within the Jackson household are overwhelming. Maybe, in all reality, that's the true bullying. When she made the video about applying makeup, she mentioned two movies. Both movies have the lead character's looking for a better way out of their present situation. The cutting marks on her arm, from her wrist to her elbow area, makes it clearer, that what I am saying is right!

Mecchi Thanks for the info. The privacy still stands when the patient is a minor?

It's so sad what she's going thru. I know there're thousands of teenagers going through the same situation, how dark their world can be that made them do those things. I hope it doesn't take long for her to get completely well, she needs to enjoy her teen years, but if it takes longer, so be it. I just wish she doesn't lose her bravery or her trust, she has many years ahead of her and she's going to need them both. I really think she needs a good person, maybe a therapist, she can completely confide and high doses of love.

Mecchi Thanks for the info. The privacy still stands when the patient is a minor?

Yes privacy stands always and is maybe the most important in therapy! You need to build a relationship of trust between client and therapist!
However if Paris would give her ok to the therapist talking to certain ppl, the therapist could talk to those... still me would never do this.
I mean usually you have to work on the mistrust therapy can start in ppl surrounding the client who are usually close and the therapist should be able to address that also and work it out. Insecure ppl surrounding the client are not positive for therapy also but often the family thinks the client is might not talking good about them and all that... so a therapist should be able to also work on the whole system/family surrounding the patient also as it can be an important stabilizing factor for the client. However sometimes that's just not possible cuz the family of the client is at times completely dysfunctional. The client will always be the focus for the therapist. And again... trust between client and therapist is maybe the most precious in therapy and for me... to not even get into the danger to risk it, I do keep everything between the client and me only, as I said even when the clients are allowing me to talk to guardians or family members etc. The clients of cuz can talk about everything with their family members if they want that... if they don't, I'll not do it for them cuz there's obviously an important reason why they can't and that reason should be 'solved' first... so there's somehow never a reason for me to do the talking. ;)

Back