Paris Jackson Rushed to Hospital After Possible Suicide Attempt

Re: Paris Jackson Possible Suicide Attempt Rushed to Hospital SHE IS OK

Oh wow, who even says Paris 'is locked away' at all?

Maybe she's just going to a boarding school with some more therapeutical possibilities?
Maybe she wanted to be away from her 'perfect' older brother she doesn't want and can't compete with school wise... meaning visiting a different school! I had an older brother in the same school as me also... I know it can be hard to always be compared cuz you're the same family. Sometimes it's then just easier for both to go completely different ways even more since in adolescence things especially needs can be soooo different for boys and girls. They'll find later together again I'm sure.
But maybe she just wanted to be away from Buckley because for her it wasn't the right choice?
Maybe she was very much involved in the choice?
Maybe she'll have the time of her life there?
I was in an institution for some time also in my youth and after some starting probs I honestly had the time of my life there! It can really all go well also! Please keep that in mind!

Or do you guys all have more factual knowledge than is posted here?

I think one of the sources said Paris didn´t want to go home and asked if she could be allowed to live alone, but she´s too young for that.
Maybe she loves her mother and Debbie loves her but Paris don´t want to live there all the time, Diana Ross thinks it´s too much for her to take care of a teenager now..

Perhaps boarding school is the right choice.
I suppose there are bad schools but also good ones with therapy...maybe a school where they have animals.

Paris where about's should be kept private, out of sight and not made public to us or anyone. She deserves her privacy. We don't need to know all her private life or details. In fact it is best for her sake to keep her life private and out of the media at this time IMO. I don't get any thinking they have a right to know where she is or her private business. We don't have that right nor should we have that right. She needs to be shielded and protected from all of that including MJ fans at this time. IMO ..

Negative Speculation based on Tabloid stories of what she needs or doesn't need or where she should go or not go isn't doing any service to us or anything positive to help Paris. I sometimes question if some are using her to promote their own agenda ? Let's pray and or send positive energy her way. Its important for us to keep the faith for her healing and well being. We really have no control over anything. So I feel that is the best service and love we can give Paris at this time. :heart:

Katherine Jackson is busy with the civil trial. I don't think she would be able to not neglect Paris Jackson. There is the problem with Paris cutting herself. I think this ties in with feeling neglected.

I think Paris will have to reside in a therapeutic boarding school, to be watched 24/7, to make sure she doesn't cut any more. Is this a safe enough environment for her, because Paris does suffer from neglect. There is the intent to keep Paris from cutting herself, this controlled environment. I just don't see a positive outcome in all of this, just resentment will be coming from Paris, because she was hurt from feeling neglected since her father died!

Shame all the sources yacking about her dont respect her privacy

Oh wow, who even says Paris 'is locked away' at all?

Maybe she's just going to a boarding school with some more therapeutical possibilities?
Maybe she wanted to be away from her 'perfect' older brother she doesn't want and can't compete with school wise... meaning visiting a different school! I had an older brother in the same school as me also... I know it can be hard to always be compared cuz you're the same family. Sometimes it's then just easier for both to go completely different ways even more since in adolescence things especially needs can be soooo different for boys and girls. They'll find later together again I'm sure.
But maybe she just wanted to be away from Buckley because for her it wasn't the right choice?
Maybe she was very much involved in the choice?
Maybe she'll have the time of her life there?
I was in an institution for some time also in my youth and after some starting probs I honestly had the time of my life there! It can really all go well also! Please keep that in mind!

Or do you guys all have more factual knowledge than is posted here?

I stated my opinion so there is no need for your borderline RUDE question. "Or do guys all have more factual knowledge than is posted here". What kind of question is that suppose to be and what constructive response do you hope to get in return?

I stated my opinion so there is no need for your borderline RUDE question. "Or do guys all have more factual knowledge than is posted here". What kind of question is that suppose to be and what constructive response do you hope to get in return?
Oh I apologize if you got it that way. I surely didn't want to be rude. It was honestly a question for an article and or a link?! I don't want anyone to get lost and suffer in worries and/or negativity if there is not even a factual reason, that's all.

Paris where about's should be kept private, out of sight and not made public to us or anyone. She deserves her privacy. We don't need to know all her private life or details. In fact it is best for her sake to keep her life private and out of the media at this time IMO. I don't get any thinking they have a right to know where she is or her private business. We don't have that right nor should we have that right. She needs to be shielded and protected from all of that including MJ fans at this time. IMO ..

Negative Speculation based on Tabloid stories of what she needs or doesn't need or where she should go or not go isn't doing any service to us or anything positive to help Paris. I sometimes question if some are using her to promote their own agenda ? Let's pray and or send positive energy her way. Its important for us to keep the faith for her healing and well being. We really have no control over anything. So I feel that is the best service and love we can give Paris at this time. :heart:

:clapping:

Thanks for saying that!

The thing is that none of us have the facts. At least we are not sure they are facts because we get them form the media who quote "family source." We don't know if the source lied, or the media made the story up and attach the word "source" like Roger likes to do. This means that all our discussions are based on information we get from these unreliable outlets.

Some claim Paris is too young to live on her own, but who said a child who does not want to go home has to live "on her own" with no other adult supervisors. Living outside the family home, does not necessarily mean you are living on your own. You can have your own place but still have a number of credible and appropriate adults with you.

I saw something about Paris may want to be away from a perfect brother.^^ What kind of thing is that. So we are to send a child to an institution because her brother is perfect (by the way no one is perfect)? Families have children with diverse talents and abilities, so going by that belief, families would be sending particular children elsewhere to keep them away from the smarter ones?

It seems there is a thinking that Not wanting to go home = send to institution. I find that type of thinking "old hat" and should not be pervasive in a modern society, especially since there has been massive moves in the US since about the 60s/70s to deinstitutionalize those with mental issues. It was from these changes that the huge, huge, mental institutions were downgraded to smaller facilities and a push for outpatient therapy evolved.

Well that is exaclty it Petra... because that was something I heard/read somewhere.
Paris was described by 'a source' as the one having trouble in school etc. while Prince was an a+ student.
If that is the situation it could be not easy for Paris also.

As I said for some time I went to the same school with my older brother.
He always had his problems with English and Mathematics. He even got a private teacher to teach him at home in the evenings three days a week. To me all these things were pretty easy... who knows why... I didn't even need to look into things at home anymore cuz I usually had my homework or vocabulary done in school already. So for me it was playing time or extra time when my brother had to sit over his books and homework. That wasn't an easy situation for my brother and we often got into fights for the most ridiculous stuff. Even more since on of our teachers did make the stupid remark to my brother: "Oh gosh I wish you half of those mathematics brain cells your sister seems to have!" (We had this very same teacher in mathematics although we weren't in the same class). Well that was changed after my parents complained in the following officially about this teacher. But yeah the whole very tense relationship between my brother and me got only better when we went to different schools later. To my brother me was just always the 'perfect child' while he was the one never making anything right. (and yeah of cuz he has many other talents!!!) Just I had always felt he hated me for no reason... and indeed he really did at times. He and me also needed some time and life experience to really look through this that it was neither his fault nor mine.
Anyways not saying it is the case with Prince and Paris... but it could be one factor also.

Also I'm just not a friend of speculations only in the negative... there could be some positive outcome also.
There's a saying that if you think negative, negative things will happen, while if you think positive, positive things will happen. lol not saying this has to be true and can't remember who really said that... but just in case, you know ;)

Well that is exaclty it Petra... because that was something I heard/read somewhere.
Paris was described by 'a source' as the one having trouble in school etc. while Prince was an a+ student.
If that is the situation it could be not easy for Paris also.

As I said for some time I went to the same school with my older brother.
He always had his problems with English and Mathematics. He even got a private teacher to teach him at home in the evenings three days a week. To me all these things were pretty easy... who knows why... I didn't even need to look into things at home anymore cuz I usually had my homework or vocabulary done in school already. So for me it was playing time or extra time when my brother had to sit over his books and homework. That wasn't an easy situation for my brother and we often got into fights for the most ridiculous stuff. Even more since on of our teachers did make the stupid remark to my brother: "Oh gosh I wish you half of those mathematics brain cells your sister seems to have!" (We had this very same teacher in mathematics although we weren't in the same class). Well that was changed after my parents complained in the following officially about this teacher. But yeah the whole very tense relationship between my brother and me got only better when we went to different schools later. To my brother me was just always the 'perfect child' while he was the one never making anything right. (and yeah of cuz he has many other talents!!!) Just I had always felt he hated me for no reason... and indeed he really did at times. He and me also needed some time and life experience to really look through this that it was neither his fault nor mine.
Anyways not saying it is the case with Prince and Paris... but it could be one factor also.

Also I'm just not a friend of speculations only in the negative... there could be some positive outcome also.
There's a saying that if you think negative, negative things will happen, while if you think positive, positive things will happen. lol not saying this has to be true and can't remember who really said that... but just in case, you know ;)

I really don't think Prince was are is being sensitive to his Sisters feelings . Paris and Nikki were friends and Prince just dropped her like a hot potato and took up with Remi. Which they say is in the popular crowd in school.
I have six brother and the girls who my brothers would date would become friends with me to get close to my brothers but when the broke up some of my brothers did not want me to hang with those girls anymore. that can be confusing and mean.

Paris is depressed.
Things did not work well for a depressed person. Much less school. I know because I have depression...Nothing is good...Even little things hurts us so much...We cant see things clearly...We live in the darkness...Illusion...It's terrible!
Paris will learn how to release her grief and how to deal with the fact over losing his father. Maybe Paris was deceiving herself ... We saw Paris hanging out, laughing but deep down things were not right. Paris was releasing her sadness through self harm.

Praying for Paris...

I really don't think Prince was are is being sensitive to his Sisters feelings . Paris and Nikki were friends and Prince just dropped her like a hot potato and took up with Remi. Which they say is in the popular crowd in school.
I have six brother and the girls who my brothers would date would become friends with me to get close to my brothers but when the broke up some of my brothers did not want me to hang with those girls anymore. that can be confusing and mean.

That sounds like gossip to me. and I say Good for him , He should have broke up with her if things weren't t working out between them. There is nothing wrong with him breaking up with Nikki. It was expected to happen. After all It was his very first relationship. It was on and off for quite some time so I wouldn't describe it as he dropped her like a hot potato. How he treated Paris we don't know, so why speculate negatively that he was insensitive, It's also could be sParis was insensitive to him. I don't think we know either way. But I would assume their interests just grew apart as they were getting older. Prince has his interests and friends and Paris had hers. Its normal behavior for teens. Maybe he wasn't as available as when they were younger but I don't want to speculate there was any intention from either of them to be mean or insensitive to each other. They are both growing up and learning how to find there own way in this world. They can't always stay joined at the hip ... I'm sure they will learn as they grow how to live there own lives and still be supportive of each other.

I really hope Paris’ institutionalization is a rumor and not true. I doubt Katherine and Debbie taking such an option. They should know if it was Michael, he would never let his daughter to live in an institution even if it was deemed best in the world, but would find solution such as Petrarose’s, because he knows exactly what her daughter needs.

As I wrote in the support thread, it's not that I want to know everything about Paris. Not at all. I just want to know if she is doing well, getting better and better. If I express my negative opinion on her institutionalization, it’s simply because in an institution, she could not feel good and I do not want to hear her bad news.

I'm not motivated to speculate on something like the relationship between Prince and Paris. I respect both of them, but my heart is close to Paris to support, because her life does not turn round for the moment ... :cry:

I agree re institutions are going to be hard for Paris to handle as her life with MJ was very protected and private, and with KJ she had freedom and absence of rules, and it will be hard to be in a nonfamily, instituionalized setting IMO. I was put in boarding schools for a time when I was young and it was very scary. Of course, she is older than I was but it is going to be a huge adjustment. I hope this place is small, theerapeutic, encourages creative expression, and is compassionate and that she gets lots of visits from supportive people who love her. I think my boarding school experience affected me deeply. Basically, my parents drove up to the door and dropped me off!!

I know we are all wishing her the best, and I think that is the most important thing.

All we can do is pray for her and wish her well. Hopefully everything is being done to make sure Paris makes a full and complete recovery.

I agree re institutions are going to be hard for Paris to handle as her life with MJ was very protected and private, and with KJ she had freedom and absence of rules, and it will be hard to be in a nonfamily, instituionalized setting IMO. I was put in boarding schools for a time when I was young and it was very scary. Of course, she is older than I was but it is going to be a huge adjustment. I hope this place is small, theerapeutic, encourages creative expression, and is compassionate and that she gets lots of visits from supportive people who love her. I think my boarding school experience affected me deeply. Basically, my parents drove up to the door and dropped me off!!

I had a friend who lived out in Rancho Santa Fe, California. Rancho Santa Fe is known for retired Hollywood Producers. Most of the Estate's have electronic gates and lots of residents drive Rolls Royce's. This friend of mine, her mother sent her to a boarding school in another state, because the mother didn't like some of her daughter's friend's. The famous singer, Patty Page, who also lived in Rancho Santa Fe, was constantly on the road, and just left folk in charge of her daughter. Neither was a good situation. It was all about neglect on both count's. That's why I feel sad about this situation with Paris Jackson.

Who can she reach out to to not feel neglected or in the way of changing one's lifestyle, to self-sacrifice for the welfare of Paris Jackson, to reach her? The one thing I always noted about the rich kid's that I lived amongst, their parent's provided the material necessities, but they weren't there emotionally for their child. I knew of another kid, who shot his Dad, but because his mother and step-father were lawyer's and his Grandfather was a Judge, the kid got away with murder. It was a hunting accident. I knew of other kid's who took their own lives. See money doesn't necessarily buy happiness. Our best hope is that Paris can learn to cope with the adversities of life, without resorting to cutting herself or taking too many pills, overdosing.

I don't understand how the Guardians did not pick up on this before it got so bad. Paris was making huge changes in her appearance and her behavior, so that was one indication, and the big thing was the cutting that you can see in photos, so why didn't it get noticed early on before things got so bad she made a suicide attempt? She basically saved herself by calling the hotline. I hope that will to survive will save her now--be strong, Paris!!!

I thought something might be wrong when Paris began to complain about the school on twitter ... I know teenagers complain about school but I thought Paris was complaining too much... And this is one of the signs that something is not going well. It was her own decision to go at a normal school ... And suddenly she no longer likes school...Strange.Paris stayed up till late on twitter and I thought "No one is seeing that Paris is on the internet when she should be sleeping?"
I suspected that maybe she might have been bullied at school. My daughter, Natasha, went through this few years ago and I noticed that one of the first signs that something was not right was when my daughter said she did not want to go to school and she didnt her homework ... And I was right, unfortunately.

Exactly.

Yes, it’s disgusting the way Paris was thrown to the wolves and even had to fight members of her own family after her father died. She didn’t stand a chance of winning under that kind of intense neglect, hatred, jealousy and indifference. The adult members of her family, her guardians and Debbie should all hang their heads in shame but I suspect they are far too selfish and dysfunctional to do that. Get well and strong Paris Michael Katherine. We are praying for you.

Michael knew what he was doing. He got jealousy and resentment from his classmates as soon as he became famous, that's why he had to have a tutor and decided to do the same with his children. Letting them go to a normal school and letting Paris using social media without any supervision whatsoever were huge mistakes. I blame directly KJ and TJ because they're supposedly in charge to raise and take care of them.

Last edited:

No news good news? I hope so, but I am worried :mello:
I just want to know she's doing well right now.

I believe Paris has met a whole new class of intelligent doctors and other people
who are working to improve her well-being.
Thank God and Bless Paris Jackson.

No news good news? I hope so, but I am worried :mello:
I just want to know she's doing well right now.

You won't get news unless some family source gets paid again, if Debbie posts another photo or makes a comment on her twitter, or Roger makes up something by connect 2 unrelated issues together.

Petrarose;3872454 said:
You won't get news unless some family source gets paid again, if Debbie posts another photo or makes a comment on her twitter, or Roger makes up something by connect 2 unrelated issues together.

Yeah, I know that. I’m glad the media keep silence for the moment. I prefer no news than media’s make up story.
I wonder if Debbie will keep us informing. The fans are not happy if she does. Some fans complained even when she only tells her daughter was fine. And if she tells nothing, the fans are impatient… (That’s human nature).
I try to think she's okay. But if it’s true she is in an institution right now, I hardly imagine everything is okay. That's why I cannot help but worry about her and expect her news.
My heart is aching when I think of her. And the fact is that I think all the time of her, so my heart hurts all the time :(

laeticia.fr;3872571 said:
Yeah, I know that. I’m glad the media keep silence for the moment. I prefer no news than media’s make up story.
I wonder if Debbie will keep us informing. The fans are not happy if she does. Some fans complained even when she only tells her daughter was fine. And if she tells nothing, the fans are impatient… (That’s human nature).
I try to think she's okay. But if it’s true she is in an institution right now, I hardly imagine everything is okay. That's why I cannot help but worry about her and expect her news.
My heart is aching when I think of her. And the fact is that I think all the time of her, so my heart hurts all the time :(

I'm most disturbed by claims that she's on medication. I really hope that is not the case. I have several reasons for this - one of which is the fact that antidepressants are known to sometimes INCREASE RISK OF SUICIDE in teens and young adults. I should mention again though, that I can't confirm that the claims of her being on medication are reliable, nor do I know that she is specifically taking antidepressants.

Back