Paris Jackson Rushed to Hospital After Possible Suicide Attempt

How come they were respectful to the other children and hid their faces, but Paris' is visible. Why couldn't they give her that respect too? What is it about Paris that allows them to show no mercy, respect, & privacy!!!

what concidence is this? just when Mr. R lashes at Twitter this is all over the news, to show he is not saying the truth perhaps?

I agree that we should not post these photos.

We become a part of the problem when we do this.

Look, I am just wondering I've not keep up with Paris since she was brought to hospital, where is she at now and is she okay?

Taaj Malik? How reliable is this person? I know she's buddies with Randy but still.........

^^Not reliable at all, and she is MJ fanbase's own village idiot.

KJ said in Hello interview that she hopes Paris would be well enought to come home by December.

Michael Jackson's ex-wife Debbie Rowe is threatening to sue the person who is allegedly selling information about and photographs of her daughter Paris as she recovers from a suicide attempt at an exclusive boarding school.

TMZ reports Rowe is furious after learning someone at the school is profiting from leaking stories and snaps.

One was posted on Twitter in July, shortly after the troubled teenager arrived at the school, where she is reportedly studying under a pseudonym.
Rowe has reportedly told friends: "These people, including some websites, are screwing with my daughter's ability to get better".

ref;
http://au.news.yahoo.com/queensland...-rowe-plans-to-sue-over-paris-jackson-photos/

PARIS JACKSON DOING BETTER BUT NOT OUT OF WOODS BY LONG SHOT

Paris Jackson is doing better as she remains ensconced in a Utah boarding school ... but we're told she's riddled with so many problems she could be there "for years."

We've learned Paris had a family therapy session this morning with Debbie Rowe and Katherine Jackson. We're told Debbie and Katherine were on the phone, while Paris was with her therapist at the facility.

Sources say Paris may get a pass to come home for a few days in January, and Katherine is redoing Paris' room for the homecoming.

But the homecoming will be short-lived. Our sources say the boarding school will be home for a long time, very possibly "years."

http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/26/paris...y-therapy-debbie-rowe-katherine-jackson-utah/

Years? I want her to get better but that's sound like a long time. I know it's TMZ but who knows.

I pray that Paris is OK very soon. :pray: :heart:

BUT :fear: ....... WHO is screaming to the press every move of Paris? :blink: No need for that. We do not need to know the full timeline of the life of Paris. :nono: Leave her alone. Know if she's OK, safe and away from the spotlight of the press and having a normal life like any teenager.... is enough for us. -_- We need not go further and know more informations. :coffee: Where is the privacy of informations? :bugeyed

Tanay the Jackson wanabe stated Paris was already out of rehabilitation. I dont think we should trust ANY info we get right now, Unless we get a direct statement from Katherine, TJ or Debbie about it .. I doubt very much Paris will be kept in rehab for years .. sheesh. I wish all these people would just MUTE . I pray she is doing well .

^^

I believe Debbie is the one behind some of these TMZ stories. TMZ always seem to quote "someone" in her camp (ie "sources close to Rowe..."). I cant remember her debunking any TMZ story as of lately. Remember she also said TMZ is pretty accurate on what they are reporting plus she's friend with Harvey.

My prayer is that each day Paris Jackson becomes stronger and stronger and happier and happier. :angel:

PARIS JACKSON DOING BETTER BUT NOT OUT OF WOODS BY LONG SHOT

Paris Jackson is doing better as she remains ensconced in a Utah boarding school ... but we're told she's riddled with so many problems she could be there "for years."

We've learned Paris had a family therapy session this morning with Debbie Rowe and Katherine Jackson. We're told Debbie and Katherine were on the phone, while Paris was with her therapist at the facility.

Sources say Paris may get a pass to come home for a few days in January, and Katherine is redoing Paris' room for the homecoming.

But the homecoming will be short-lived. Our sources say the boarding school will be home for a long time, very possibly "years."

http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/26/paris...y-therapy-debbie-rowe-katherine-jackson-utah/

Did Randy call to TMZ as this article sounds like it came from Randy's filthy mouth?

"we're told she's riddled with so many problems she could be there "for years"

Riddled with problems? TMZ certainly likes to use that word. Like MJ was riddled with needle marks etc etc.

KJ said in Hello interview that Paris will be home in December and hopefully that is what happens, although I personally don't think living with that certain person is mentally healthy environment to any child.

KJ is redoing Paris room? Wasn't it done not long ago, and shouldn't she leave it to Paris to decide what kind of room she wants? She already told her to take down photos of Michael.

^^
I believe Debbie is the one behind some of these TMZ stories. TMZ always seem to quote "someone" in her camp (ie "sources close to Rowe..."). I cant remember her debunking any TMZ story as of lately. Remember she also said TMZ is pretty accurate on what they are reporting plus she's friend with Harvey.

She might be behind some of the stories, but I don't believe she is behind this one. TMZ either relied on Tanay's so called information, or it came from Randy. Randy is known to sell stories various tabloids, including TMZ.

I hope TMZ have got it wrong or are exaggerating. Years? Until she is an adult? Idk what is happening to that poor kid, it just breaks my heart. I hope they are ALL acting in PARIS'S best interests and not in their own.

emo-25.jpg
Always with you Paris x

I hope TMZ have got it wrong or are exaggerating. Years? Until she is an adult? Idk what is happening to that poor kid, it just breaks my heart. I hope they are ALL acting in PARIS'S best interests and not in their own.

I hope so too, but last 4 and half years have shown that o them, Paris' best interest is not the same what we think is her best interest.

I don't understand how people still want the Jackson's to act in the kids best interest after all these years really? They do no not give a f*** about the kids, this girl tried to take her own life numerous times while they still dragged her to Oprah,GMA,Oprah2,CHristensen,BeltSignings,TackyEnergyhookings,fauxcharity etc, they still pushed her thru AEG despite knowing she had/has issues. THEY DO NOT CARE.

In my 'best interest' comment I did mean the family, I hope they will start to act - is what I should have said. But I also mean the centre/school where she is, sometimes these places hold on as long as possible because they are earning huge amounts of money. Idk I don't know where she is or how they operate.

Thank goodness mj didn't die intestate which is what the jacksons were working towards, or paris wd have been inheriting that $billion estate in 3 yrs time. Even more pressure on her.

I pray that paris is doing well. I don't want her to spend Christmas away from her two brothers. heck I don't even want her to spend thanksgiving away from them. I don't want her to be alone. especially on the holidays. God bless this beautiful young girl.

Paris Jackson Not Coming Home for Thanksgiving, Going on Field Trip

You may be wondering what happened to Paris Jackson, Michael Jackson and Debbie Rowe’s daughter? She was sent to a school for troubled teens last June after a suicide attempt, and that’s where she’s been all this time.

Now I’m told that Paris, who’s had a hard time adjusting to the rules and regulations of the school, has earned enough good behavior points to join her classmates on a field trip. They’re on their way now, and that’s where Paris will be for Thanksgiving. Remember, Katherine Jackson is a Jehovah’s Witness and doesn’t celebrate holidays. So Paris might as well be with her pals.

TMZ ran a story today from a “source” claiming Debbie Rowe and Mrs. Jackson had a meeting at the school today to get an update on Paris. “Debbie is calling these stories in to TMZ,” says an insider. If that’s true, she didn’t tell them about the field trip. I know where the kids are going. I’ll tell you where it was when they return.

According to my source, Paris has missed a few trips in the past because she wasn’t so cooperative. But things are changing. Her behavior, they say, will be watched closely now to determine if she can go home for the Christmas break. We’re rooting for her!

http://www.showbiz411.com/2013/11/2...ing-home-for-thanksgiving-going-on-field-trip

Back