Paris Jackson Will Spend Christmas with Her Brothers in Hawaii

All of it is BS .. IMO
The bikini photo's they said she posted are OLD and from a fake Paris blogsite. They are all just copying and pasting info from the first lame article. Clearly they have no clue .. about what is going on with Paris. They all need to STFU and leave her alone.

Radar source must be wrong then that KJ is upset about Paris having access to cell phone as she should know that bikini photo is old.

Who are these people who starts blogs or other social media accounts under kids name and post photos of kids?
Imo, they are as bad as tabloids if not worse than tabloids :(

I'm confused, who posted the pic of Paris and Debbie?

I think Debbie posted it in her private facebook. I wouldn't go and blame Debbie straight away as we know that there are fans that spread photos of kids, and then get picked up by tabloids, or staff from there tabloids can access and copy her photos and make a story based on them?

Last edited:
I really wish fans would protect these children more, they are not our property and were only thrust into the spotlight following a bereavement. Do we really need to add to it?

I would rather not know anything as the recent confusion as to where Paris spent the holidays has raised all sorts of thoughts and concerns running through my head.

very well said.

I would just like to comment on the bold part.

Jacqueline Kennedy's children were protected by their parents, uncles/aunts and extended family. with MJ3 they are literally sold by the jacksons to TV networks and internet media for profit. see KJ documentary mess as a case in point. completely unnecessary.so there is no comparison here. it takes family support to replicate the same protection that children of other celebrities are receiving.

Debbie Rowe posted the picture of her and Paris and I suspect she must have been paid for that. it's extremely reckless on her part, considering that Paris is still undergoing treatment. but it also shows that Paris is trapped into a web a bad influence at an age where she needs the best parenting guidance to help her develop and transition into a more stable life.

For Paris to survive, and to some extend the brothers, they will have to leave hollywood together. it's a very toxic environment indeed.

You are so right. It seems no one has the children's best interest at heart, at least not enough to sacrifice their wants for the children's needs. Debbie knows like everyone else, there is no such thing as private on a social network by definition of the entity it is social. Anyone with access to your information can spread it. It may be a tactical maneuver to shift responsibility by saying the image was posted as private. I don't know if the children realize it but their real fall back is only their court appointed attorney and The Estate attorneys. Even their legal representatives are limited in what they can do to the extended family but at least the court appointed attorney can bring their concerns to a Judge. The children are young so there are things they don't realize. If they had notified their court attorney when they first became concerned about their Grandmother's whereabouts, GrannyGate would have ended a lot sooner.

I'm sure that the family lures them into their money making schemes by emphasizing the glamour involved and the attention they would receive. There is no one to counter balance with the negative aspect of these plots and the children are too inexperienced to know.

That picture was posted on Debbie's public Facebook page. Her fake outrage ablabout the pic bbeing leaked was laughable.

I think Debbie posted it in her private facebook. I wouldn't go and blame Debbie straight away as we know that there are fans that spread photos of kids, and then get picked up by tabloids, or staff from there tabloids can access and copy her photos and make a story based on them?

It's a hot mess :( ... if everyone did their part the right way PPB would be living in peace and away from the spotlight of the press and vultures. *big sigh*

It's a little confusing to me that Debbie would go ahead and post that collection of photos that a friend put together (and shared on Debbie's Facebook?), for Debbie must have been very well aware that there were a couple of shots of Paris included and many eyes would be seeing them.

The only thing I came up with as a reason for her doing this, was perhaps it being a test, sort of speak, to test the waters? hmm.

Well, the results obviously are that little has changed in the way that the public and the media respond to Paris: grossly excessive interest. And I can't tell you how disappointing it is to see so many fabrications created in articles popping up everywhere surrounding her vacation. They truly do resort to making things up.

Hollywood is and has always been a messy business. I've been watching on YouTube different documentaries on several stars from earlier Hollywood days, and the destroying of celebrities and printing false info for sensationalism has been going on for decades; it isn't new and it did not begin with MJ.

But I think we can all agree it is hard to watch any of MJ's children be a victim to this. :(

(Edited to add one more thought:) Maybe Debbie did this for a more simple reason of letting fans get to see a more current pic of Paris because I think she and Prince have been receiving countless tweets asking about her. Maybe Paris wanted her mom to go ahead and let the fans see something of her and they arranged it this way so Debbie wouldn't seem to be overtly posting a pic of her daughter. The fans have really been tweeting their concern and maybe it pulled on the heartstrings of Debbie and Paris and they tried to think of a subtle way to show she was okay...but, as so often, it blew out of proportion.

I have no idea, really. Just trying to make sense of it.)

Last edited:
^^It seems the story about Paris getting a phone and posting pictures of herself is false.

^ Yes, a lot of the stories are completely false. So many do not ring true.

Have you ever notice of Michael Jackson's children are made public whenever they are around Alejandra Jackson's children?

Not really. They are always made public doesn't matter who they are with. This time they just happen to be with Alejandra Jackson's children, Plus the vacation was publicised so pap were ready ..

This thread should be merged with the Paris bonds with Debbie as we are crossing over the subjects.

It appears that Paris wasn't in Hawaii with her brothers over Christmas, she must have stayed at school and maybe that's where the picture was taken of her and Debbie.

You are so right. It seems no one has the children's best interest at heart, at least not enough to sacrifice their wants for the children's needs. Debbie knows like everyone else, there is no such thing as private on a social network by definition of the entity it is social. Anyone with access to your information can spread it. It may be a tactical maneuver to shift responsibility by saying the image was posted as private. I don't know if the children realize it but their real fall back is only their court appointed attorney and The Estate attorneys. Even their legal representatives are limited in what they can do to the extended family but at least the court appointed attorney can bring their concerns to a Judge. The children are young so there are things they don't realize. If they had notified their court attorney when they first became concerned about their Grandmother's whereabouts, GrannyGate would have ended a lot sooner.

I'm sure that the family lures them into their money making schemes by emphasizing the glamour involved and the attention they would receive. There is no one to counter balance with the negative aspect of these plots and the children are too inexperienced to know.

Comment on the bold part: for that to happen the children must have an open communication with their estate guardian. unfortunately the jacksons have shielded them from the estate. I don't think the kids even know about the other court appointed guardian.

But this could change as soon as the kids turn adults. Prince is turning 18 next year (Feb 2015) while Paris will be 18 the year after (April 2016). in which case i can see the estate trying to establish some sort of contact with them. until then the ball is entirely in the jacksons court. they remain in control.

Very valid points... The children being left in the nest of Jacksons always worried me. Paris' isolation from her brothers worries me, though perhaps it was necessary to get her away from the rest of the family as well as the tabloids. I worked in the Mental Health Services here in South Australia for seven years and the system is not a happy place for anyone to be, especially for a young, creative and impressionable teenager grieving for her beloved father. It takes time and a lot of love (from family and friends) to recover from this type of situation. I read some of the hateful things that were tweeted to her by cruel, ignorant individuals and if she had been my daughter I would have called in the law! BUT, I wonder who had been paying attention to her (other than the fans, the media and the cyber bullies?) Yes, an aborted suicide attempt IS a cry for help, which means, regardless of the reasons for distress, the person in question really DOES need help! Alienating them from close siblings seems a stressful way to do it to me. Hope the school HAS been the right place for her, but I wish the rest of the family, brothers excluded, would get the heck out of her life... I find it strange that Debbie would tell off others for stalking, imitating, bullying her daughter while at the same time she posts photos with her. Some of Debbie's behaviour has been so contradictory (like blaming Michael's band, dancers, etc on TII for their part in Michael's death when she was complicit in the use of medication on the HIStory tour!) I continue to be confused by her, but I'm glad that Paris has someone outside of the Jackson clan to turn to... not that it prevented her desperate 'cry for help'. I'll just continue to hope and pray that the qualities instilled in them by their father outweigh any other influences that are exerted on them. (And I really do wish they would establish a close dialogue with their father's Estate! Rather them than the Jacksons and some of their dubious business associates and their media leaks!)

This thread should be merged with the Paris bonds with Debbie as we are crossing over the subjects.

It appears that Paris wasn't in Hawaii with her brothers over Christmas, she must have stayed at school and maybe that's where the picture was taken of her and Debbie.

I don't understand why that other thread was made?

Does that mean that poor child was in school still over the holidays. What did this child ever do to get this type of treatment. I always wonder how someone who needs love gets love from being locked up in a place like that.

I think we seriously need to review our policy on Michael's children. My personal preference that we only cover them when they are out on official duties. I don't think we need to be talking about where they are going for vacation, what they had to drink after karate class, etc., especially we say we are committed to respecting Michael's wish for their privacy.

There are certain execptional cases (like the suicide attempt), but aside from that, I don't see that we need to be opening threads to discuss who posted what and why. How are we any different from the general public that consume celebrity information?

Just my two cents!

@Petrarose If this friend of Paris is to be believed then Paris did not go to Hawaii, which makes sense given the picture of her and Debbie and the fact that as far as we know Prince has not yet reconciled with his birth mother. So I wonder given the tables set up around the photo of them whether Debbie visited Paris at school for Christmas. The media are saying that Paris is home with her Grandmother for new year and doesn't want to go back to school, how true that is is anyone's guess.

I think we seriously need to review our policy on Michael's children. My personal preference that we only cover them when they are out on official duties. I don't think we need to be talking about where they are going for vacation, what they had to drink after karate class, etc., especially we say we are committed to respecting Michael's wish for their privacy.

There are certain execptional cases (like the suicide attempt), but aside from that, I don't see that we need to be opening threads to discuss who posted what and why. How are we any different from the general public that consume celebrity information?

Just my two cents!

i agree with the review of the policy, I haven't posted the recent stories in the British media for that very reason. Plus these stories can't be trusted anyway, it has led to a lot of confusion.

Why can't we blame debbie, we blamed karen faye when she posted mj's mausoleum on some social media account and it got picked up by the media just like she knew it would. Debbie is 50 something and the ex wife of michael jackson, she knows exactly how the media works and that anything paris related is news. She's just another user like the jacksons, not putting paris's interests first.

pug said:
I have been trying to resist commenting about Paris. I don't feel that strangers have the right to critique this child whether positive or negative. She is a minor and she is not a celebrity who needs to promote her image.
Great post pug. However i agree with passy, unfortunately paris is not just a child, she has been turned into a celebrity so the media can justify to themselves all this reporting about her. She's on tv and in mags giving interviews, promoting films, appears on the red carpet. Her wiki entry actually describes her as 'a tv personality'. You can't just turn the media on and off when it suits and demand privacy, children don't realise this but the adults in her life - the jacksons and debbie - do but they clearly dont care.

Last edited:
Why can't we blame debbie, we blamed karen faye when she posted mj's mausoleum on some social media account and it got picked up by the media just like she knew it would. Debbie is 50 something and the ex wife of michael jackson, she knows exactly how the media works and that anything paris related is news. She's just another user like the jacksons, not putting paris's interests first.

You can blame Debbie, but I'm not quite there yet:)
I don't know what is going on, and who is posting photos of Paris, but once I have confirmation, I can assure you that Debbie is going to go to my bad book, and will receive the same treatment from me than certain Jacksons. I just have to be sure that Debbie is baddie, and I'm holding out hope that Paris has someone around her who is not in it for gain something.

Note, I don't follow Debbie's social media accounts, but I know there was talk about her private pictures leaking and the source of the leak was fan, and once it was her niece.

Note 2, photo of her and Paris on the table, I don't think it was bad intention, but who ever leaked that bikini photo, not sure about that.

I stumbled on this (snippets from different reports) on Radar Online today:

Paris Jackson Posts Snaps To Social Media From Inside Her Therapeutic Boarding School

Paris Jackson shares photos on social media of her enjoying her days at a Therapeutic boarding school that works with horses.

Paris Jackson had a great time in Hawaii and RadarOnline.com has the cute pics she shared of her holiday trip to the tropical island.

Michael Jackson’s 15-year-old daughter spent Christmas with her brothers hanging by the beach and she posted a picture wearing a preppy blue bikini top with blue and white striped boy-shorts bottoms.

A major bone of contention: Katherine, 83, is extremely upset that Paris had access to a cell phone while in Hawaii and was able to post pictures of herself on social media — these scantily-clad images which have stolen a march in cyberspace.

She is not being monitored.... :doh: She should stay off the social networks. :blink: The press and the pursuers fans are loving. :bugeyed :fear: *big sigh*

Bubs;3947081 said:
I just have to be sure that Debbie is baddie, and I'm holding out hope that Paris has someone around her who is not in it for gain something.

Well, from the moment you speak with the press to give news of the health of your daughter or some informations.... and bearing in mind how Michael took care of privacy their children, to me says a lot. -_-

And obviously is not good and will never be looked at good eyes by fans. :nono: Debbie, anyone member of family or anyone else around PPB has no duty to give satisfaction about anything that happens in their lives. But I know, no one is able to keep mouth shut. It is a great sacrifice to do that. :doh:

No one is able to take care of the privacy of PPB as Michael did. Hard work it was in vain. If Michael was still here, we would have no trace of anything that happened in the lives of these children! *big sigh*

Last edited:
^ There is no (factual) indication she has been on public social networks since June 2013. The articles are fabricating.

^That is the thing--because there are pictures of Paris on the internet it does not mean Paris posted them.

Ash, I don't know for sure which pics you are referring to, but those of her in the bathing suit are obviously from months ago, and very well just prior to June at the time her hair looked like that. We have seen a pic of her more recently from that photo collage that was posted on her mother's facebook page. Her hair looks quite different from how it did in May and June 2013.

Are there other photos being posted on tabloid sites of her looking like she does now based on the photos that were on her mom's facebook?

If so, then yes, they are being leaked, but still that does not mean Paris is doing it or posting any pics of herself on a public account. I hesitate to believe any of these instagram accts, etc, are actually hers, but are most likely posers...and as so often, believed to be her by many fans.

As far as all these articles that have been picked up that are based on one article where obviously someone sitting in a writer's chair working for a tabloid, knowing the interest nowadays on Michael's daughter, and needing to come up with a hot article quick (maybe a deadline...) and having no scruples plus having the go ahead to lie anyway whenever deemed necessary, they saw the bathing suit pics and said to themselves:

"Oh, yes, baby, now we got something...buzz is Paris (might be) in Hawaii with bros...here she is in a selfie with a bathing suit (oh, now that I look more closely that is probably from awhile ago...ah, people are stupid; they'll buy it) and how perfect that.. well, who doesn't immediately associate an Hawaiian Vacation with wearing a Bathing Suit! Yep, got me a story to stretch and fabricate here! BINGO!"

Not so hard to get into the head of one of these tabloid writers, now is it? (embarrassingly enough)

I do not know who is leaking the photos. If intentional, how sad. If unintentional, I hope they learn from this and proceed with more wisdom. A celebrity cannot control everyone around them, and I know that Paris is a child of a celebrity, unfortunately, now she is viewed as one, and has been made into one, by the media. The line has been already crossed. In this season of time, the high interest is established.

So obviously neither the paparazzis, nor any media, nor 'fans' do have a clue where and with whom Paris has spent her holidays. That's good news cuz it means they (whoever) were able to keep her some kind of privacy at least!

^That is the thing--because there are pictures of Paris on the internet it does not mean Paris posted them.

Agree. Just like tabloids took Prince's holiday photos from his instagram and published them, but Prince doesn't have instagram account, see his tweet
This is for anyone who doesn't know I don't have an Instagram even the one that's linked to this twitter it's not mine I only have this

There is somebody who is pretending to be Prince, and it is possible that there is somebody who is pretending to be Paris too. I just hope it is not overly eager fan keeping up these fake accounts, they do more damage to kids than they may think.

Btw, Roger F posted an article about Paris, and mentioning Paris is back posting photos in instagram. I find it too funny that when Prince tweeted that he is not in instagram, he replied to Prince:
Showbiz 411 ?@showbiz411 27 Dec
@princemjjjaxon thanks for clearing that up! Happy new year to you and your sister and brother

It never entered into his head that Paris account is not real Paris either, yet he posted rubbish article about her:doh:

Last edited:
I'm not really keeping up with all the postings of these pix, but if all these articles are false in saying paris is doing all this posing in a bikini and sending the photos out herself to the pubic and that her grandma is all concerned then clearly that's making out paris to be some wild child who is not getting any better at her rehabilitation school. This is just damaging to her reputation - it's portraying her to be some outofcontrol troubled teen. It's exactly like the situation with blanket, there's been no attempt to shut these damaging stories down and she'll lose sympathy from the public. The media are lapping all this up - it's already started this hounding of ppb, when they get older it'll be a nightmare as their 'damaged troubled personas' will be set. I'm just a pessimist about all this as i have very negative views about fame and it's effects but for me it's like watching a slow motion train crash.

Last edited:
I'm not really keeping up with all the postings of these pix, but if all these articles are false in saying paris is doing all this posing in a bikini and sending the photos out herself to the pubic and that her grandma is all concerned then clearly that's making out paris to be some wild child who is not getting any better at her rehabilitation school. This is just damaging to her reputation - it's portraying her to be some outofcontrol troubled teen. It's exactly like the situation with blanket, there's been no attempt to shut these damaging stories down and she'll lose sympathy from the public. The media are lapping all this up - it's already started this hounding of ppb, when they get older it'll be a nightmare as their 'damaged troubled personas' will be set. I'm just a pessimist about all this as i have very negative views about fame and it's effects but for me it's like watching a slow motion train crash.

And the Jacksons are to blame for most of that. They've been leaking stories, portraying the kids (especially Paris) as these out of control spoiled brats for long now? They won't shut this, because it benefits them and frankly most of the stories are coming from them. Katherine doesn't care - she didn't care what fame did to her son, she cares even less what it may do to his kids.

Back