Paris Jackson Will Spend Christmas with Her Brothers in Hawaii

Wasn't it a recent Paris picture then? I'm sad happy at the same time. I thought, oh she looks happier, I'm happy for her, knowing it may not be recent makes sad but I'm happy it means paparazzi didn't disturb her in the holidays.

Old or new pictures on social networks, does not really matter.... Paris really should be advised to stay out of social networks for some time or do not expose much there as she did from the start. Well, OBVIOUS it was not oriented about it .... After all anyone cares? Paris really did not need to stay in the spotlight and so exposed. She is just a teenager and not a celebrity who has to be in the spotlight with everyone looking at you and your life. But it's my opinion.... :fear: I'll be just watching and waiting for the next scenes... :horror :coffee:

This is my take on' a this whole thing. It's not about Paris being on Facebook, Instagram, etc.. It's about the people "adults" around Paris. Prince isn't all over the place like Paris is because he controls his image he doesn't have contact with Debbie who we all know by now is where most of these pictures of Paris comes from, if not from her directly, then her family, friends etc.. If Paris is "offline" Then Debbie has a lot to answer for as a Mother. it's like she's using Paris for her own public image and not putting being a mother first. I notice lately it's after the fact that both her & The Jackson do anything. It's more about protecting their image than the kids image.

I don't think it's Paris posting stuff online now.
That's an ambivalent feeling for me.
It's nice cuz she has the chance and time to notice the advantages of not being such a public but more private person... on the other hand it means ppl are betraying her cuz as everyone she has a right of her own personality, means also of every picture of her, it should be her deciding what gets online. In Germany she could sue the one posting these pictures. However suiing gives these ppl maybe even more attention! But sheeeesh honestly I would love to see the kids at least once sue whoever takes stuff publicly who doesn't have the right and who cares if that's someone from the so called 'family'! Someone who does that obviously doesn't care about what's really 'family' so doesn't deserve any kind of protection out of this term also!!!

NEWS/

Paris Jackson "Doing Great" Back Home With Family During Holiday Break From Boarding School

by BRETT MALEC and Marcus MulickFri., Jan. 3, 2014 10:21 AM PST
rs_293x473-130605103640-634.paris.ls.6513.jpg
AKM-GSI

Paris Jackson is having a great time with her family since returning home from her Utah boarding school for the holidays.
"Paris is doing great!" a source tells E! News exclusively of the 15-year-old, who recently arrived back at her grandma Katherine Jackson
's home in Calabasas, Calif. for New Year's. "Lots of the family members have come by her grandma's house to see her."

Earlier this week, E! News was first to report that Paris was heading home from boarding school for the first time since being hospitalized in L.A. after her reported suicide attempt in June.

It's not known when Paris will be heading back to Utah but she's spending at least a few days at home with her fam.
E! News also previously reported that she was released for her school's Christmas break to join her family—including brother Prince, who was seen splashing around in the pool at a resort—on vacation in Hawaii, after which she was going to spend time at her grandma's house before heading back to Utah.

Since leaving treatment in L.A. several months ago, Paris has been living in Utah at a private boarding school. Katherine Jackson told Hello! magazine in August that her granddaughter was "in a good place" and treatment was "really good."

UPDATE: A source exclusive confirms that Paris left her grandma's house today to return to Utah.

http://www.eonline.com/news/495505/...ily-during-holiday-break-from-boarding-school

Laugh if you want but I think the poor kid rather be at that school where people care about her then at home where they see her as a trouble maker, excluding her brothers from that thought.

Are people recycling/reposting old unfounded stories and articles again?

Laugh if you want but I think the poor kid rather be at that school where people care about her then at home where they see her as a trouble maker, excluding her brothers from that thought.
So....very TRUE!!!! :yes:

This is a bit off topic but I didn't want to open new thread for this.

Paris is mentioned as an example:
http://www.mancunianmatters.co.uk/c...ing-daily-mail-stop-sexualising-children-hits

I find it good that many celebrities campaigned against tabloids and other media showing photos of "celebrity" kids, the latest join in is People mag.
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20790683,00.html

Unfortunately it only works if media outlets publish photos against parents wishes so PPB is not safe from paparazzi because their guardians are pimping them out for their own benefit.

Back