Paris on the cover of newspapers?

Miko Brando mentioned on Larry King last week or so that the kids are home schooled...so that helps a bit in keeping them out of the public limelight and away from prying eyes.

God bless them!

What is the Ok magazine article mainly about?
the first pages are of an interview with Jermaine, it then moves onto michael and his children ..they do have beutiful pictures ...articles talk about how polite the children are and how well they have been brought up...there are reports about the children and if debbie will fight Katherine over custody...the usual stuff...then another article about Lisa Marie and Debbie. An article about...'is Michael still alive?'....what happens to the children and cash. and finally an article about 'This is it'.

some were already on the net . they were in a german mag. i guess whoever took them is selling them knowing theres no comeback

it pains me and hurts like hell how the uk tabs are actually using titles like king of pops. it took this to happen for some truth to be said. i ahvnt cried today but those papers are pushing me

They were? :blink: Wow, I only saw the ones posted by TMZ, the others are completely new to me.

Elusive, you have a strange talent of making me remember all my pain and wanting to cry again. All your recent posts have been very moving, and I completely share your feelings.

Wow! thanks to everyone for their report on the newspapers. The brothers coming in with the casket and them on stage with Paris made the front page in my paper too.

They had Paris' words on the front page of MX. MX is a free paper they hand out here in Australia. Practically everyone in the city had this in their hands yesterday.

dsc00064fhf.jpg

Back