Pay Child Support or go DIRECTLY to Jail - Jermaine JackSUN

twinklEE

Proud Member
1022-jermaine-jackson-3.jpg

Jermaine Jackson could be playing to 5,000 people soon ... the inmates at an L.A. County Jail ... a place he may be calling home soon if he doesn't ante up back child support.

Jermaine is falling farther and farther behind .... he's required to pay baby mamaAlejandra Jackson $3K a month for 13-year-old Jermajesty and 17-year-old Jaafar… but the mailbox has been empty for months.

Court docs obtained by TMZ show … of the $12K that he owes in back payments … he’s only coughed up a measly 85 bucks.

The L.A. County Child Support Services Dept. has filed papers asking a judge to hold Jermaine in contempt ... which could put him behind bars for 20 days.

BTW, this isn’t the first time Jermaine has slacked off. He belatedly paid $80,000 back in March 2011 … and anted up another $33K in back support this past May. He's also had his wages garnished.

If the current case goes before a judge, Jermaine is gonna have a hard time explaining how he dropped $160K last month for a Ferrari

Source: TMZ

Re: Pay Child Support or go DIRECTLY to Jail - GERMaine JackSUN

I am sorry but he should be held accountable.

Re: Pay Child Support or go DIRECTLY to Jail - GERMaine JackSUN

^^^^^^He should be held accountable, and I'm not sorry at all.

twinklEE;3920810 said:
Court docs obtained by TMZ show … of the $12K that he owes in back payments … he’s only coughed up a measly 85 bucks.

$85 dollars? That doesn't even pay Jermajesty's karate classes that he goes with Blanket, so I suppose he ain't paying for it.

Too funny that he is going to build hotel chain (or what ever he was planning) that carries his son's name, but it is too much for him to pay any child support that son.

Soon enough KJ is going to the executors to ask another loan, but she really should leave this whole issue to Jermaine to sort out. He is senior citizen and needs to learn take care of his own problems without running to mommy to help him out.

Last edited:
I wonder why Jermaine doesn't ask for full-time or 50/50 custody of his children. As he said in his last court appearance, he's not working and could handle the Mr. Mom duties, that way he won't have to pay so much child support.

Totally irresponsible. A sports car over your children - no contest.

I wonder why Jermaine doesn't ask for full-time or 50/50 custody of his children. As he said in his last court appearance, he's not working and could handle the Mr. Mom duties, that way he won't have to pay so much child support.

Who in their right mind would give kids to Jermaine? He cannot even tie his own shoe laces, so how could he even look after kids?

Btw, he tried to get full custody or was it 50/50, but wasn't successful. If I remember right, Alejandra shot him down saying in court that when he had kids, they didn't have proper place to sleep and they slep in the same room as Jermaine and Halima. I assume you know the story of Jermaine banging groupies in the same room as MJ and Marlon?

If you can't feed your baby then don't have a baby!

That reminded me of the part I read from Jermmiane's book (Jetzi). He said in it that he always practiced safe sex, but something must have happened (bad patch, dried up and couldn't afford to buy a new ones or ones with holes in them:)) that he ended up with 8 kids, and couldn't support any of those 8 kids.

Last edited:
The one thing that get's me about Jermaine is the FACT that out of the entire Jackson family, he is the one who constantly proclaims the virtues of family. Always talking about looking out for one another (remember he was Michael's backbone - LOL) and how important his family is to him. Talking about building MEGA hotels/resorts and putting together a MEGA band.

Yet he CONTINUES to get caught up in the web of NON-payment of child support.

It's really, really embarrassing!

I don't care who you are, whether your last name is Jackson or Johnson, a father who refuses to financially support their children is a very selfish person, in my opinion.

As much as I want him to learn a lesson, he won't go to jail. Someone will come up with the money or some kind of arrangement.

@Big Apple2. he's not only a selfish person. What do you think it does to a child when his father has to be force to support him? It's really sad. But probably for them that kind of behavior is ok. Joe always says he raised good kids. I don't know how that can be considered good. he needs to be punished.

MJ's estate will have to cough-up that. That's what I find really bothersome. Katherine is sure to ask them to bail out her son as she did last time, and they have never said 'No' to her.

^^ They have $700 million tax bill to pay, so KJ better start downsizing and cutting back her spending:)

It's really pretty easy. If you don't wanna be judged a dumb head without morals for not paying child support while driving around a ferrari you do not put children in this world in the first place for whom you then most likely will have to pay child support even more since you leave them with their baby mama.
Note to yourself if you wine in consequence about injust court orders you make even more a dumb head out of yourself.
BECAUSE there is a true chance to know before having sex with all those women... to all who have really no idea, one could use protection or just take the time and really chose the right woman etc. etc.... ok unless you really are a no brainer of cuz.

Good this guy has chosen to be a Jacksun... so there's at least a visual difference between him and other Jacksons now... I mean like tiny comfort to everybody else in his family... but gosh really ask yourself if you wanna have some genetical similarities with someone behaving like Jermaine Jackson constantly does.
It's hard... if you wanna judge him or not... lol come on Jermaine really behaves the dumbest of all with some distance sheeesh... so emberassing for everybody related to him, if you ask me.
I mean to me this guy truely is amazing, he makes me so often think: ok this is the dumbest one could really ever do... and then he tops it so easily again and again! TRUELY AMAZING! :swoon::rofl::swoon::rofl::swoon::rofl:

Here's how Randy Jackson settled his problems with Alejandra and back child support. If Jermaine thinks he has been wronged, then he should do like Randy did. and prove it in a Court of Law.

Posted: Monday, June 25, 2012 12:28 pm | Updated: 1:42 pm, Mon Jun 25, 2012.

By Wave Wire Services | 0 comments

A judge Monday once again postponed a hearing on a lawsuit brought by one of Michael Jackson’s brothers — who wants a paternity case default judgment obtained by his former wife set aside — pending a determination of whether the dispute is a civil or family law issue.

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Alan Rosenfield similarly delayed taking any actions in the case during the last court session on May 24, also because he was unsure whether he or another judge should hear Randy Jackson’s case against ex-spouse Alejandra Jackson.

Rosenfield set another hearing for Aug. 2 and ordered the plaintiff’s lawyer, Bret Lewis, to file papers directly with Judge Carolyn Kuhl, the civil court presiding judge, so she can make a final decision.

Randy Jackson, 50, filed the suit on Jan. 18 against Alejandra Jackson, who also was once married to another of his siblings, Jermaine Jackson.

According to the suit, Alejandra Jackson filed a paternity case against Randy Jackson in August 1989 concerning their daughter, Genevieve Jackson. She maintains he was served with the petition, which he denies, according to the complaint.

Alejandra Jackson obtained a default judgment against Randy Jackson in December 1990 with a finding that he was the girl’s father and a child support order of $1,200 a month, according to the suit, which says Randy Jackson did not learn of the judgment until county child support officials tried to levy his bank account in July 2008.

Alejandra Jackson’s attorney, Elizabeth Bell, told Rosenfield Monday that the identical issues are pending in the original family law court case.

However, Randy Jackson’s lawyer said his client has a right to file an independent action in a regular civil court.

Randy Jackson maintains that in place of child support, he and his former wife agreed in October 1993 that he would provide her, Genevieve and her son, Stephen Randall Jackson Jr., with free room and board at the Jackson family’s Encino compound until they reached age 18, according to the suit.

Genevieve Jackson is now 22 and her brother is 19.

Alejandra Jackson said she did not want to go to court and was satisfied with the financial arrangements given her and her children, according to her ex-husband’s court papers.

The 1993 agreement was lost for several years, but was located in September 2009 by one of Randy Jackson’s attorneys, the suit states.

A demand for acknowledgment and satisfaction of judgment was served on Alejandra Jackson, but she did not accept it and continued living in the Jackson family home for 19 years with her children “like kings and queens” until last March, according to the complaint.

Randy Jackson — whose full name is Steven Randall Jackson (not to be confused with the “American Idol” judge with the same name) — alleges his former wife deliberately failed to tell him about the default judgment so he would not have a chance to defend himself against it. He says more than $5,000 has already been taken from his bank account in satisfaction of the default judgment.

http://wavenewspapers.com/arts_and_entertainment/article_e694aa78-befb-11e1-8d4c-001a4bcf6878.html

Sept. 18, 2012, Randy Jackson won this battle. http://www.x17online.com/celebritie...ns_child_support_alejandra_jackson_091812.php

Didnt I read that he is having that 3K+ amount garnished? So if that is the case what Jail are we talking about.. that money will be taken before he gets his hands on it.. I could have swarn that's what I read. Garnished!

When the jail gates opens to Jermaine?

If he goes to KJ again to ask loan and she goes to the estate, I hope the estae leaks that info to the public. Serves him right to show what kind of loser he is that still despite being senior citizen, mommy has to save his sorry arse from jail.

I don''t think Jermaine will be going to jail that's just TMZ making the story salacious. Im sure He will work out some kind of deal with the courts to pay his support. He has money but no proper priorities. It's very disappointing that he was purchasing a very expensive car knowing he wasn't paying his child support. I guess he doent mind being know as a dead beat dad. I don't think his haphazard business deals are falling into place.either. They all seem so outlandish. There seems to be some kind of money making scam behind them IMO.

The fact that he bought a car instead of paying his child support will hunt him if he goes to court. That is thumbing your nose at the courts.

the fact he bought a car tells us nothing.... We don't know what he paid if anything.. It just does not look good and gives the ex to bring that to the court to do this.. it was a stupid move!!

I don''t think Jermaine will be going to jail that's just TMZ making the story salacious. Im sure He will work out some kind of deal with the courts to pay his support. He has money but no proper priorities. It's very disappointing that he was purchasing a very expensive car knowing he wasn't paying his child support. I guess he doent mind being know as a dead beat dad. I don't think his haphazard business deals are falling into place.either. They all seem so outlandish. There seems to be some kind of money making scam behind them IMO.

He did try to file court documents under the seal so the public and especially media doesn't find out the truth about his business. I have to wonder why he doesn't pay his child support or at least try to sort something out with Alejandra? The whole issue would had stayed under the wraps and didn't need to go public.
Maybe he thinks any publicity is good, and wants abbreviation (DBF) to his name like MJ have KOP:)

Didnt I read that he is having that 3K+ amount garnished? So if that is the case what Jail are we talking about.. that money will be taken before he gets his hands on it.. I could have swarn that's what I read. Garnished!

^Yeah it did say that before, which is why you have to add a bowl of salt to any TMZ stories. They make up parts of their story. Even that 80,000 came from the estate as a loan to Katherine. Soon Jermaine will be receiving social security and with no job he will have to support himself, wife and children with that small check.

the fact he bought a car tells us nothing.... We don't know what he paid if anything.. It just does not look good and gives the ex to bring that to the court to do this.. it was a stupid move!!

Yeah he needs to be clever the next time he wants to avoid paying support . He should spend money in secrecy with no records to be used by the ex. shame on him for being stupid

Back