PEPSI NOT RE-RELEASING MJs COMMERCIALS

jam_boy

Proud Member

PEPSI BRINGS BACK VINTAGE MADONNA, BRITNEY SPEARS ADS FOR MTV’S VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS​

The soda brand has also revived other classic music spots, including Robert Palmer’s ‘Simply Irresistible’.......

.....but MJ is missing :(

It is disappointing given how iconic those adverts were, espicially The Chase, I read somewhere that they were the first Western adverts shown in Russia.
Also the adverts were so popular in the UK and US, that the time they were shown was listed in TV magazines

I ain't buying Pepsi ever again. Long live Coca Cola 🖕

he's been cancelled for/by the same people since 93. Not an excuse for not re releasing his commercials.

The fact is the number of people cancelling him is ever growing.

Those in denial that the allegations did not hurt his legacy please see this....

And they wonder why he was left off the Wembley poster too....

Fck those 93 allegations man, that's the sht that started the downfall for MJ 😡

Dreams- Who is it - was one of the best things he had ever done [ according to me] and i loved the energy of The Chase..
:(

And yet nobody believes me when I say he is cancelled. Keep living in your ivory towers…
Man, stop the clowning! Canceled my ass..
Saw a bunch of your tweets and thought it#s time to respond.

- a sold out broadway show each & every night
- same show goes on a national tour, at the moment playing sold out shows in chicago
- until today over one million attendees (and counting) at the permanent las vegas show

- article FROM TODAY regarding Album sales in the US in 2023 alone :

Pop Legacy: Michael Jackson Sales Around 1 Million a Year to Date, Ahead of the Eagles, Behind the Beatles (Exclusive)

- maybe also take a look at the lists of the highest earning dead celebrities since his passing, each an every year

Please spare us your drama clown shit!!

- MJ is in no need to compete with todays contemporary artists
- His Legacy is set in stone. Towering over all his peers and can never be taken away.

MJ is King. And he still rules DESPITE all of the unfortunate circumstances that are there (those are there for sure, but no need to educate us on that. And also NO need for whining & constant calling of dooms day) !!!

That said: Fuck pepsi, its taste is subpar in every way. And I'm not only talking about the drink itself.. MJ's legacy surely don't need them!

Last edited:
Those in denial that the allegations did not hurt his legacy please see this....

And they wonder why he was left off the Wembley poster too....

Fck those 93 allegations man, that's the sht that started the downfall for MJ 😡
Oh man...

It's not that those users & fans arguing your narrative are saying that his legacy wasn't hurt!
He stands strong and unwavering DESPITE those unfortunate blemishes!
A poster for wembley.. man I never heard of something more unimportant & a more ridiculous argument regarding MJ's legacy and accomplishments.. Those can't be taken away!!
Make a reality check and take a look at what's happening in the real world..

Last edited:
WHAT THE F🤬K⁉️

That’s it! I’m boycotting Pepsi all over again!

F🤬K YOU PEPSI‼️🖕

I'm not surprised. Especially since James Safechuck is in one of them, just imagine the backlash of that.

Oh man...

It's not that those users & fans arguing your narrative are saying that his legacy wasn't hurt!
He stands strong and unwavering DESPITE those unfortunate blemishes!
A poster for wembley.. man I never heard of something more unimportant & a more ridiculous argument regarding MJ's legacy and accomplishments.. Those can't be taken away!!
Make a reality check and take a look at what's happening in the real world..
Those unfortunate blemishes are not just blemishes let's be real here , they're plastered over every single thing that he's associated with.

He wil always be the King, I completely agree but his image would look so much better without these allegations hanging over him.

I always feel that MJ was simply too big to cancel as such, if he was a smaller artist his career would have been over decades ago.

I love these Pepsi commercials so it's disappointing he's being snubbed again.

And yet nobody believes me when I say he is cancelled. Keep living in your ivory towers…
Yes and no. He's cancelled by big corporations who want to appease to general audiences and unfortunately MJ and his music are territory they don't want to go at just incase they get attacked by anti-MJ people who believe he was a p*dophile. But 24 million monthly listeners 13 years after his death, and after LN and the trial in '05 would indicate that he is not as cancelled as you'd think with general audiences. If he was full on cancelled (like we saw in 2019-2020) Beyonce wouldn't have numerous tributes to him in her global tour, the Weeknd wouldn't be performing Dirty Diana, celebrities and people wouldn't wear shirts with his face on it, LeBron James posted a video of him listening to heartbreak hotel, etc... Yes, he's cancelled to big companies unfortunately, but not to everyone; and I think with the biopic on the horizon as well as the rising popularity in his music again - that this won't be the reality for too much longer (or at least thats my take on it, I could just be feeding into my own delusions).

that said, I am of the belief that if the LN trio (not using their names but you know who im talking about) get their way and are able to broadcast the trial like they want and then the director gets the ability to make another doc about the 05' trial like he wants, that we'll be right back where we were in 2019 but much worse.

Do we care? Don't we want to forget the whole Pepsi thing anyway. Its also a crap drink (so is coke), messing with our health and environment, don't want Michael associated with selling more of that crap to kids.
It's part of pop culture and was a massive deal at the time.

We should care , those commercials brought a lot of joy to many people and for those who grew up with them.

If Madonna, Britney Spears etc are being brought back , I want MJ right there with them.

ok, well, I missed that era, so I don't understand what it means culturally. I grew up the era where Pepsi and Coke are killing us and our environment :)

Back