Peter Lopez suicide-people begin to

^^ Yes very haunting. :(
Hopefully they reconnected in the Spirit world. :angel:

^^Thanks Ohood, omg this picture is so haunting..
My instinct tells me that Mike and Peter shared a lot more than we know of.

you're welcome...this was in London 2007...he ws with MJ everywhere in the last years but suddeny he was not there ...

If nothing else, this article confirms Lopez's status in Michael's affairs--apparently his opinion was very much valued and he and Mike were on the same page.
Notice the bolded part--maybe it's not just pr talk, maybe Peter couldn't predict what was coming to secure the Neverland loan: a death contract with AEG.

" Lopez confirms that Jackson is in 'continued dialogue' with AEG Live and that there have been a number of 'informal conversations' with both Fuller and Wall over the course of the past year. 'All of these I would categorise as preliminary, ongoing discussions,' he says, over the phone from his office in Los Angeles. 'Michael is very excited to be moving forward.'

Lopez also insists that talk of a financial crisis is 'hogwash'. 'Neverland is not being auctioned off, it's simply that Michael has changed lenders. This talk emerges from several journalists in the US who love to spin things in the most negative way possible. The facts are the facts and he's had some cash flow issues in the past, but it's all under control now."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2008/mar/16/features.musicmonthly20

^ Thanks for bringing up that article again. All you need is ONE lawyer to say Michael was not in financial breakdown to refute every single lie out there.

And Michael also saw Peter Lopez in late 2008, early 2009. If I remember correctly, it was early 2009.

I think Peter Lopez knew what Thome was doing, that the deals that were being made were not beneficial to Michael (Colony, AEG, etc), that Thome was/is a crook, and he, Peter, had gone along too much with letting Michael be taken advantage of without speaking up enough, so he felt big guilt, as well as true sorrow, wheh Michael died. When he knew that the Estate and Thome were having conflicts and that he couldbe brought in to testify or have his depositon taken, he got worried and eventually saw no other way out than to commit suicide. This reminds me of the Enron debacle and one of the honorable men who was high up at Enron and knew how corrupt an organization it was, also committed suicide before the whole thing blew open and testimony was taken in Congress and in court. I just think Lopez was around during the time when MJ's finances needed a lot of help and were not getting it, mainly b/c Thome, who was inexperienced and possibly corrupt, was at the helm with power of attorney. Possibly R. Bain was part of this as well? Thome fired Lopez b/c Lopez knew too much. Just my opinion. RIP Lopez. People have asked over and over how MJ got into so much debt and had so many bad loan deals, and other business deals--Lopez knew why. Randy Jackson might be involved too as he was at Peter's funeral and may have been involved in the Saudi Prince side? One thing for sure, Lopez knew where the bodies were buried when it came to MJ's finances and who had been taking too much from MJ.

I think Peter Lopez knew what Thome was doing, that the deals that were being made were not beneficial to Michael (Colony, AEG, etc), that Thome was/is a crook, and he, Peter, had gone along too much with letting Michael be taken advantage of without speaking up enough, so he felt big guilt, as well as true sorrow, wheh Michael died. When he knew that the Estate and Thome were having conflicts and that he couldbe brought in to testify or have his depositon taken, he got worried and eventually saw no other way out than to commit suicide. This reminds me of the Enron debacle and one of the honorable men who was high up at Enron and knew how corrupt an organization it was, also committed suicide before the whole thing blew open and testimony was taken in Congress and in court. I just think Lopez was around during the time when MJ's finances needed a lot of help and were not getting it, mainly b/c Thome, who was inexperienced and possibly corrupt, was at the helm with power of attorney. Possibly R. Bain was part of this as well? Thome fired Lopez b/c Lopez knew too much. Just my opinion. RIP Lopez. People have asked over and over how MJ got into so much debt and had so many bad loan deals, and other business deals--Lopez knew why. Randy Jackson might be involved too as he was at Peter's funeral and may have been involved in the Saudi Prince side? One thing for sure, Lopez knew where the bodies were buried when it came to MJ's finances and who had been taking too much from MJ.

I agree. I feel sorry for Lopez and his family.

Back