Peter Lopez suicide-people begin to

it's ruled a suicide so the investigation is over.

(fyi - if they suspect suicide they do an investigation to see if that's the case. if all the evidence points to suicide they close the investigation).

How convenient! But I already knew this.

Who is Killing Michael’s Friends?

June 24, 2010 – Who is Killing Michael’s Friends?

Taking a break of sorts to observe the year without Michael and reflect on the changes he’s made in my life is a bit emotionally depleting. But the tears are tucked away and the anger is back. I have been praying in earnest today because I want and we need God’s help in this. Many things are scaring me and the more I read or see what is going on in the news, the more I believe that Michael just knew what was coming. Not just in his own death, but in what is coming around the corner of human existence. But that is for another blog.

Much like the presidency of William Clinton, people around Michael Jackson are turning up dead.

Four people are the focus of this blog: Bruce Ayers, Evan Chandler, Peter Lopez and Michael himself

Bruce Ayers – Found Dead on L.A. Sidewalk, Apparent Drug Overdose.

Bruce Ayers was one of the assistants that previously worked for Dr. Klein, Michael’s dermatologist of 30 years. According to this article in The Examiner, Bruce Ayers was previously fired by Klein because he stole drugs. Dr. Klein testifies in this article that he knew Ayers had a problem but believed he was on the road to recovery when he hired him. (Then why hire him?).

Bruce Ayers was found dead in the middle of a sidewalk on December 18th of 2009. He was 44 years old. In the article it states within the same sentence that Ayers had “met Michael several times and was a known drug abuser.” It also states that hospital records show that Ayers was hospitalized 3 different times for “pain issues”. I thought it was interesting and telling that they didn’t say “drug issues”, but pain issues. So other than Klein stating Ayers was a drug addict, where was the proof?

This video on Youtube rehashes an article on TMZ, stating that Bruce Ayers was fired from Dr. Klein’s office in February of 2009 (right before Michael’s London Press Conference announcing his “This is It” concert series), after working for Klein for approximately three years.

During the course of the 30 or so “procedures” Michael supposedly visited Dr. Klein for, according to those interviewed on the 20/20 special, some of those visits Michael made were simply to get away to get some sleep in one of the back rooms. Klein had submitted a bill to the estate that listed 51 intra-muscular injections. On the link covering the claim Klein submitted to the estate a bill and on the bottom of the link above, you can see some of the procedures he billed. Of interest to me was the intramuscular injections of which Klein billed for 51 times.

I didn’t know what the intramuscular injections in a dermatology session would be for, so I did a search and found this link on Dermatology Online Journal. The written piece opens with a description of a “asymptomatic, depressed plaques, localized to both buttocks after receiving a single intramuscular corticosteroid injection in his right buttock for treatment of lumbar pain” on a 15 year old boy after he received the corticosteroid injections for treatment of asthma.

Michael was said to have a similar lung ailment or inflammation of the lungs and it was mentioned on the autopsy report. Michael’s autopsy report mentioned lesions (thought to be associated with bed sores), and the depressions in the lower back or buttocks. These, according to this report, can be caused by such drugs administered with intramuscular injections.

According to Klein’s claim submitted to the Jackson Estate, there were a lot of these intramuscular injections. I wanted to find out what they were for. Searching under dermatology I found in “Skin and Allergy News” uses of corticosterioids, by either oral, intramuscular injection or topically. It is used to treat various skin disorders from lesions to acne, according to this article in “Australian Prescriber”. This could solve the mystery of the depressions in Michael’s upper buttocks and the lesions or bed sores mentioned in the autopsy. That could be what Klein was treating him for, or possibly for skin flare ups in relation to his Lupus.

I don’t want to get into the possibility that Klein may have over-billed, but many have questioned Klein’s behavior since Michael’s death. Things were tense during the early to middle part of 2009 with a pop star that did not want to tour again, was tricked into signing contracts with changing terms (10 increased to 50 concerts) and knowing that someone wanted to kill him. Ayers was fired in February, the month before the London Press Conference. He had spoken to Michael a number of times. Klein has made outlandish and quite frankly, mental claims since Michael’s death. Ayers is killed (oops, did I say killed? I meant “found dead”) in December of 2009. We haven’t heard much from Klein since, have we?

Did Klein go mental or is he afraid? Klein has been treating Michael since 1986. Surely if Michael has kept him around that long, it was because he trusted him. And if Michael treated him as a confidante, what happened to all the confidentiality after Michael was killed? Klein is spilling the beans in stories about drugs, about Michael urinating in front of people, about Michael and another assistant of his having a “relationship” that Klein was “happy for them” about. Then silence. Job Done. (Thank you Dr. Klein. We’ll let you live . . . for now.)

Was Ayer’s a warning? Was it incentive to get Klein to assist in an “addict” story to cover for the crime? Or was is simply as the press has it appear . . . A drug-addled assistant dropping dead in the middle of a sidewalk in December who just happened to work with Michael Jackson’s long time dermatologist?

Evan Chandler – Apparent Suicide, November 1993

The month prior to Ayer’s body being found on an L.A. sidewalk, Evan Chandler, the father of the boy who accused Michael of Molestation back in 1993, was found dead in his Jersey City apartment of “an apparent suicide, according to the New York Post, Daily News and the online tabloid Popcrunch. No suicide note was left.

All three articles describe a man who was possibly critically ill, and loner and depressed. The son he used to get $20 million out of Michael seventeen years ago, had disowned him shortly after turning 18, when his father hit him with a barbell. Those familiar with that particular case saw Evan Chandler as someone who was not only obsessed with Michael Jackson, but possessive of him. During one tape recorded conversation between Evan Chandler and the step father of Jordan, Evan had revealed that he was angry that Michael stopped calling him and that he was going to destroy him and his career.

During that same taped phone conversation, Evan was also heard saying, “I have people positioned, all I have to do is make the call . . .”, “I will get everything I want, there is no way I lose.”

I originally believed that Evan’s infatuation-turned-vendetta against Michael had to do with jealousy when Michael began distancing himself due to Evan’s harassing him about funding a screen play he wrote. Could there have been more to it?

According to this article on Wordpress, (be careful, they quote Diane Dimond and Victor Guteirrez in this as well) Evan Chandler was Bi-Polar and had a painful condition called Gaucher Disease. But if the disease was so painful that Chandler had to walk around on crutches, why wait until after Michael’s death to commit suicide? Is it just timing, was there a sense of remorse? After all he was infatuated with Michael and very possessive of his attention at one time.

Evan mentioned during one of the version of the taped phone conversations about Michael, that he “had people positioned”. Who were those people? At that point in time, Michael already owned the Beatles and Elvis music catalog better known at the ATV Catalog, and Sony had just purchased Epic Records, so Michael was under contract with Sony at that point. Sony had not yet made the offer to purchase a partnership in that catalog.

Could they have already had their eye on it before Making the $90 Million dollar offer to Michael in 1995? Could Sony’s plans to drive Michael toward involuntary bankruptcy have begun that far back in their history together? Remember, this was not an isolated incident. These shady practices had been perpetrated against artists in the music industry for years, and wasn’t brought out into broad daylight until Michael Jackson began blowing the whistle in 2001. It is something to think about. And I have come to realize that you can’t assume what you read, hear or see is as it is on the surface in this whole investigation.

Peter Lopez – Found Dead in Back yard, apparent suicide

Peter Lopez was found dead from a single gunshot wound to his head (Just like Evan Chandler) on April 30th, 2010. No one was around to witness, it was done in a part of his back yard that was up and away from the house. Lopez was Michael’s business attorney from 2006 through 2009, when much of the reorganization of Michael’s businesses was taking place. He was originally hired by Raymone Bain before she was fired.

The circumstances around his death is also suspicious. This article in TMZ stated that Peter Lopez was found in his back yard, and a cryptic “suicide note” was found at the scene stating that he loved his wife and children and asked for forgiveness, but no motive for pulling the trigger.

This article in “Entertainment” magazine recalls neighbors hearing a single gunshot and that police officers were puzzled over the suicide note. None of the neighbors interviewed, nor his wife or children had any reason to believe Lopez would have killed himself. Friends interviewed say that Lopez was stressed in the last couple of weeks, but did not have details as to why.

911 call reveals no weapons laying around Lopez initially and wife Catherine was afraid to go back outside for fear whoever shot husband would shoot her.

This is the 911 Call audio with both Catherine Bach and her assistant trying to describe the scene to the emergency operator.

Peter was a partner at Kleinberg Lopez Lange Cuddy & Klein LLP. He had assisted Michael with refinancing on some of his businesses and helped him with the “Thriller 25th Anniversary” album production. He had also worked with Michael on the Kraken Opus, (The Official Michael Jackson Opus) and collaborated with Michael on recordings he was beginning for a Spanish Album in appreciation for Michael’s Spanish speaking fans. Reference

Interesting on this link I found that Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger appointed Lopez to the California State Athletic Commission, which regulates boxing, and as the director of the California Exposition and State Fair Board. So Lopez also had some political connections.

This is Peter Lopez being interviewed seven weeks after Michael Jackson’s death. Amazingly Peter Lopez was answering questions in relation to the investigation. Peter Lopez was not present during any of Michael’s rehearsals and had not been working with Michael since late 2008. In 2008 to 2009 Tohme and DiLeo are handling Michael’s affairs. I could find nothing concrete that Michael let Lopez go or had fired him. If anyone has information to the contrary please let me know. The last known association on the timeline I have, is early January of 2008 with the “Thiller 25th Anniversary” being released February 12 in the United States.

(It is mentioned in latter 2008 on the timeline that Michael patronizes the “40/40” club in Las Vegas three times in a month. Does anyone know why?)

Press conference at Peter’s Home covering Peter Lopez’s death.

Further investigation into Peter Lopez’s death, especially in light of his interviews about Michael Jackson on CNN and the intricate association he had regarding Michael’s businesses. Many feel he knew something and that his death was no suicide.

I want to include the beautiful words from a beautiful friend, who wrote some beautiful words about Michael. Please visit The Greatest Romance web page and read what she wrote. Most of you would know her. Her name is Micheline James.

Who is Killing Michael’s Friends?

June 24, 2010 – Who is Killing Michael’s Friends?

Taking a break of sorts to observe the year without Michael and reflect on the changes he’s made in my life is a bit emotionally depleting. But the tears are tucked away and the anger is back. I have been praying in earnest today because I want and we need God’s help in this. Many things are scaring me and the more I read or see what is going on in the news, the more I believe that Michael just knew what was coming. Not just in his own death, but in what is coming around the corner of human existence. But that is for another blog.

Much like the presidency of William Clinton, people around Michael Jackson are turning up dead.

Four people are the focus of this blog: Bruce Ayers, Evan Chandler, Peter Lopez and Michael himself

Bruce Ayers – Found Dead on L.A. Sidewalk, Apparent Drug Overdose.

Bruce Ayers was one of the assistants that previously worked for Dr. Klein, Michael’s dermatologist of 30 years. According to this article in The Examiner, Bruce Ayers was previously fired by Klein because he stole drugs. Dr. Klein testifies in this article that he knew Ayers had a problem but believed he was on the road to recovery when he hired him. (Then why hire him?).

Bruce Ayers was found dead in the middle of a sidewalk on December 18th of 2009. He was 44 years old. In the article it states within the same sentence that Ayers had “met Michael several times and was a known drug abuser.” It also states that hospital records show that Ayers was hospitalized 3 different times for “pain issues”. I thought it was interesting and telling that they didn’t say “drug issues”, but pain issues. So other than Klein stating Ayers was a drug addict, where was the proof?

This video on Youtube rehashes an article on TMZ, stating that Bruce Ayers was fired from Dr. Klein’s office in February of 2009 (right before Michael’s London Press Conference announcing his “This is It” concert series), after working for Klein for approximately three years.

During the course of the 30 or so “procedures” Michael supposedly visited Dr. Klein for, according to those interviewed on the 20/20 special, some of those visits Michael made were simply to get away to get some sleep in one of the back rooms. Klein had submitted a bill to the estate that listed 51 intra-muscular injections. On the link covering the claim Klein submitted to the estate a bill and on the bottom of the link above, you can see some of the procedures he billed. Of interest to me was the intramuscular injections of which Klein billed for 51 times.

I didn’t know what the intramuscular injections in a dermatology session would be for, so I did a search and found this link on Dermatology Online Journal. The written piece opens with a description of a “asymptomatic, depressed plaques, localized to both buttocks after receiving a single intramuscular corticosteroid injection in his right buttock for treatment of lumbar pain” on a 15 year old boy after he received the corticosteroid injections for treatment of asthma.

Michael was said to have a similar lung ailment or inflammation of the lungs and it was mentioned on the autopsy report. Michael’s autopsy report mentioned lesions (thought to be associated with bed sores), and the depressions in the lower back or buttocks. These, according to this report, can be caused by such drugs administered with intramuscular injections.

According to Klein’s claim submitted to the Jackson Estate, there were a lot of these intramuscular injections. I wanted to find out what they were for. Searching under dermatology I found in “Skin and Allergy News” uses of corticosterioids, by either oral, intramuscular injection or topically. It is used to treat various skin disorders from lesions to acne, according to this article in “Australian Prescriber”. This could solve the mystery of the depressions in Michael’s upper buttocks and the lesions or bed sores mentioned in the autopsy. That could be what Klein was treating him for, or possibly for skin flare ups in relation to his Lupus.

I don’t want to get into the possibility that Klein may have over-billed, but many have questioned Klein’s behavior since Michael’s death. Things were tense during the early to middle part of 2009 with a pop star that did not want to tour again, was tricked into signing contracts with changing terms (10 increased to 50 concerts) and knowing that someone wanted to kill him. Ayers was fired in February, the month before the London Press Conference. He had spoken to Michael a number of times. Klein has made outlandish and quite frankly, mental claims since Michael’s death. Ayers is killed (oops, did I say killed? I meant “found dead”) in December of 2009. We haven’t heard much from Klein since, have we?

Did Klein go mental or is he afraid? Klein has been treating Michael since 1986. Surely if Michael has kept him around that long, it was because he trusted him. And if Michael treated him as a confidante, what happened to all the confidentiality after Michael was killed? Klein is spilling the beans in stories about drugs, about Michael urinating in front of people, about Michael and another assistant of his having a “relationship” that Klein was “happy for them” about. Then silence. Job Done. (Thank you Dr. Klein. We’ll let you live . . . for now.)

Was Ayer’s a warning? Was it incentive to get Klein to assist in an “addict” story to cover for the crime? Or was is simply as the press has it appear . . . A drug-addled assistant dropping dead in the middle of a sidewalk in December who just happened to work with Michael Jackson’s long time dermatologist?

Evan Chandler – Apparent Suicide, November 1993

The month prior to Ayer’s body being found on an L.A. sidewalk, Evan Chandler, the father of the boy who accused Michael of Molestation back in 1993, was found dead in his Jersey City apartment of “an apparent suicide, according to the New York Post, Daily News and the online tabloid Popcrunch. No suicide note was left.

All three articles describe a man who was possibly critically ill, and loner and depressed. The son he used to get $20 million out of Michael seventeen years ago, had disowned him shortly after turning 18, when his father hit him with a barbell. Those familiar with that particular case saw Evan Chandler as someone who was not only obsessed with Michael Jackson, but possessive of him. During one tape recorded conversation between Evan Chandler and the step father of Jordan, Evan had revealed that he was angry that Michael stopped calling him and that he was going to destroy him and his career.

During that same taped phone conversation, Evan was also heard saying, “I have people positioned, all I have to do is make the call . . .”, “I will get everything I want, there is no way I lose.”

I originally believed that Evan’s infatuation-turned-vendetta against Michael had to do with jealousy when Michael began distancing himself due to Evan’s harassing him about funding a screen play he wrote. Could there have been more to it?

According to this article on Wordpress, (be careful, they quote Diane Dimond and Victor Guteirrez in this as well) Evan Chandler was Bi-Polar and had a painful condition called Gaucher Disease. But if the disease was so painful that Chandler had to walk around on crutches, why wait until after Michael’s death to commit suicide? Is it just timing, was there a sense of remorse? After all he was infatuated with Michael and very possessive of his attention at one time.

Evan mentioned during one of the version of the taped phone conversations about Michael, that he “had people positioned”. Who were those people? At that point in time, Michael already owned the Beatles and Elvis music catalog better known at the ATV Catalog, and Sony had just purchased Epic Records, so Michael was under contract with Sony at that point. Sony had not yet made the offer to purchase a partnership in that catalog.

Could they have already had their eye on it before Making the $90 Million dollar offer to Michael in 1995? Could Sony’s plans to drive Michael toward involuntary bankruptcy have begun that far back in their history together? Remember, this was not an isolated incident. These shady practices had been perpetrated against artists in the music industry for years, and wasn’t brought out into broad daylight until Michael Jackson began blowing the whistle in 2001. It is something to think about. And I have come to realize that you can’t assume what you read, hear or see is as it is on the surface in this whole investigation.

Peter Lopez – Found Dead in Back yard, apparent suicide

Peter Lopez was found dead from a single gunshot wound to his head (Just like Evan Chandler) on April 30th, 2010. No one was around to witness, it was done in a part of his back yard that was up and away from the house. Lopez was Michael’s business attorney from 2006 through 2009, when much of the reorganization of Michael’s businesses was taking place. He was originally hired by Raymone Bain before she was fired.

The circumstances around his death is also suspicious. This article in TMZ stated that Peter Lopez was found in his back yard, and a cryptic “suicide note” was found at the scene stating that he loved his wife and children and asked for forgiveness, but no motive for pulling the trigger.

This article in “Entertainment” magazine recalls neighbors hearing a single gunshot and that police officers were puzzled over the suicide note. None of the neighbors interviewed, nor his wife or children had any reason to believe Lopez would have killed himself. Friends interviewed say that Lopez was stressed in the last couple of weeks, but did not have details as to why.

911 call reveals no weapons laying around Lopez initially and wife Catherine was afraid to go back outside for fear whoever shot husband would shoot her.

This is the 911 Call audio with both Catherine Bach and her assistant trying to describe the scene to the emergency operator.

Peter was a partner at Kleinberg Lopez Lange Cuddy & Klein LLP. He had assisted Michael with refinancing on some of his businesses and helped him with the “Thriller 25th Anniversary” album production. He had also worked with Michael on the Kraken Opus, (The Official Michael Jackson Opus) and collaborated with Michael on recordings he was beginning for a Spanish Album in appreciation for Michael’s Spanish speaking fans. Reference

Interesting on this link I found that Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger appointed Lopez to the California State Athletic Commission, which regulates boxing, and as the director of the California Exposition and State Fair Board. So Lopez also had some political connections.

This is Peter Lopez being interviewed seven weeks after Michael Jackson’s death. Amazingly Peter Lopez was answering questions in relation to the investigation. Peter Lopez was not present during any of Michael’s rehearsals and had not been working with Michael since late 2008. In 2008 to 2009 Tohme and DiLeo are handling Michael’s affairs. I could find nothing concrete that Michael let Lopez go or had fired him. If anyone has information to the contrary please let me know. The last known association on the timeline I have, is early January of 2008 with the “Thiller 25th Anniversary” being released February 12 in the United States.

(It is mentioned in latter 2008 on the timeline that Michael patronizes the “40/40” club in Las Vegas three times in a month. Does anyone know why?)

Press conference at Peter’s Home covering Peter Lopez’s death.

Further investigation into Peter Lopez’s death, especially in light of his interviews about Michael Jackson on CNN and the intricate association he had regarding Michael’s businesses. Many feel he knew something and that his death was no suicide.

I want to include the beautiful words from a beautiful friend, who wrote some beautiful words about Michael. Please visit The Greatest Romance web page and read what she wrote. Most of you would know her. Her name is Micheline James.

Great blog from Bonnie Cox - thanks for posting, DI. I especially found her part about Klein really on target. Klein has been very wierd acting since MJ death, we know he has financial problems, but that alone doesn't account for his behavior- I think his TMZ interview was to intimidate Katherine - it was right before she pulled out of contesting the executors. Klein's criminal defense attorney is a wierd choice too. His name is Garo Ghazarian & he was disbarred for about 10 years - you'd think he would get someone more high profile. Perhaps he is working with Weitzman since Klein makes sure to disparage Johnny Cochran & praise Weitzman when he talked about 93 case. (A bit off topic, but Cochran was brought in by Weitzman because of his relationship with Gil Garcetti, not because of Feldman - Cochran was able to get Garcetti not to arrest MJ upon his arrival in the country. Weitzman would have been able to handle the negotiations with Feldman without Cochran. Cochran spoke about Garcetti warmly, I think it must have been when he was on CTV, Garcetti worked for Cochran when he was a prosecutor- they worked on some project as I recall - Garcetti admired Cochran. An interesting story that Cochran talked about that I think showed his soul, from my imperfect memory- he was assigned to prosecute Lenny Bruce, I think it was for his foul language, but didn't believe in the case so he lost the paperwork.)

http://members.calbar.ca.gov/search/member...l.aspx?x=152790

some poster named Gracie posted these comments there:

Gracie said... Hi Bonnie-
I really wanted to know more on Peter's death in the months passing it.but I wanted to do so in a respectful manner. ya know? not bombard his inner sanctum with questions.I was phoned about his passing-to which my brain simply could not process or even accept.I fell sobbing to my knees in utter disbelief.I immediately phoned my husband(who was on tour I think NY).As soon as I heard my husbands voice...I unexpectedly screamed out,"Peter's dead".he couldn't hear me ugh cell phones! I knew Peter and NEVER in my wildest dreams...

No not Peter.

I was at his funeral.Yes, its true Peter had government connections.he was a very high-profile attorney he had connections with seemingly everybody.The commencement of his funeral was a speech from the L.a mayor,in fact.I recall seeing Kenny Ortega through my teary eyes but couldn't place him at the time. Peter did not leave a "suicide note." he was VERY LOVED AND RESPECTED.he treated all his clients no different from how he would treat MJ.They were close their children often had playdates.Peter was devastated when MJ passed.he mourned quite heavily.he was a pro and to do deals "one"needs to keep emotions out and display a poker face.Never one to show emotions...until MJ died,Peter would cry.He was the good guy you wanted on your side.he was loyal,quiet,VERY protective of his clients.he also was a power house.I say this from a personal experience.I dont believe Peter killed himself. and I dont believe Michael Jackson's will is real. nor do I believe Branca was even working for MJ.Peter wasnt the type you fired.
June 29, 2010 3:53 AM
Gracie said... This post has been removed by the author. June 29, 2010 3:53 AM
Gracie said... In video's around the net Peter can be seen walking with MJ to announce the 02 concerts.And with Christian Audigier. I have once feared for for my families safety as we fought a large entity.So I can imagine on MJ's level things were intensely cut throat to say the least.You cannot trust anyone in this business.However the one person I did trust is now dead. I cannot fathom an artist of his caliber(MJ) having to merge with $ony as his label did.he would hopefully have a key man clause.More than likely he chose the deal.but of course $ony concocted the idea of his catalog probably when he bought it.Im sure everyone wanted him.They probably left the notion on the back burner.It was for seen the collapse of labels years before they did. Including the merging.So when the time was right they probably courted MJ crazily. We on the other hand had no choice.I recall Garbage had the key man clause in their contract where they could make a choice in labels.Also Paul Mccartney is surprisingly with holding truth to the ATV catalog.which really pisses me off! he CHOSE not to bid on his own publishing.which he stupidly sold way before ATV was ATV(very common when artist start out).he wanted MORE than the STANDARD share of his 50%.MJ could have taken more but he was fair and for the fellow artist.SORRY to detour the subject here but there is so MUCH the media and the crooks in the biz dont want you to know.Its so scandalous and incredulous many would NOT believe.People do die or get hung upside out the window to sign away their rights.Thats why we have to pick our battles wisely.PLZ continue to search for truth.And KEEP these things public.I can only do so much myself these people are huge and could easily inflict harm and not just the ones involved with MJ.
June 29, 2010 4:09 AM
Gracie said... AEG is doing actually doing more harm than good monopolizing the concert going field.They are killing the artist with their monstrous ticket prices that few can pay.hence killing the artist's income.

No one REALLY sells records anymore just MJ. so the only way now is through touring.and that is ...well..AEG territory.we are power-less to enforce change.Its always about money. I've been trying to gets this known but many have blinders on as you already know.if possible keep Peter's info regarding his death public too.I love him very much and my family is very indebted to him.Losing MJ is OUTRAGEOUS as is Murrays trial. MJ will always be my hero.I Love and respect him too.I often consider his trials to those of Jesus.

I gratefully have Loved/and gotten MJ's message since I was 5 (in 1980). my adoration has since never wavered.

I love and respect what you do too.THANK YOU!How many more does Murray have to kill before justice is served??do we need another Van der sloot?? we must fight 4 MJ.
June 29, 2010 4:10 AM

Any thoughts about what Gracie posted?

Yeah I have thoughts. Michael was murdered!! Period!! And NO ONE is going to sell me on "accidental overdose by a negligent doctor" crap. The truth has a way of coming out and there is a HIGHER POWER that sees EVERYTHING---including what's done in the dark; and in HIS own time, he will lower the boom on all the evil, greedy, murderous, treacherous people....INCLUDING the ones who are behind Michael's murder and those who are in on the cover-up, as well as those who are tossing around red-herrings to throw of grieving and unsuspecting fans. Of course they think they're slick with their 'powerful' connections and such; but they are still human, made from dust. Contrary to what they may think, they are not in control of EVERYTHING. In fact they're not in control AT ALL. Their time will come.

Great blog from Bonnie Cox

Sorry the my ignorance :blush:, but who is Bonnie Cox? :scratch:

some poster named Gracie posted these comments there:

Gracie said... Hi Bonnie-
I really wanted to know more on Peter's death in the months passing it.but I wanted to do so in a respectful manner. ya know? not bombard his inner sanctum with questions.I was phoned about his passing-to which my brain simply could not process or even accept.I fell sobbing to my knees in utter disbelief.I immediately phoned my husband(who was on tour I think NY).As soon as I heard my husbands voice...I unexpectedly screamed out,"Peter's dead".he couldn't hear me ugh cell phones! I knew Peter and NEVER in my wildest dreams...

No not Peter.

I was at his funeral.Yes, its true Peter had government connections.he was a very high-profile attorney he had connections with seemingly everybody.The commencement of his funeral was a speech from the L.a mayor,in fact.I recall seeing Kenny Ortega through my teary eyes but couldn't place him at the time. Peter did not leave a "suicide note." he was VERY LOVED AND RESPECTED.he treated all his clients no different from how he would treat MJ.They were close their children often had playdates.Peter was devastated when MJ passed.he mourned quite heavily.he was a pro and to do deals "one"needs to keep emotions out and display a poker face.Never one to show emotions...until MJ died,Peter would cry.He was the good guy you wanted on your side.he was loyal,quiet,VERY protective of his clients.he also was a power house.I say this from a personal experience.I dont believe Peter killed himself. and I dont believe Michael Jackson's will is real. nor do I believe Branca was even working for MJ.Peter wasnt the type you fired.

June 29, 2010 3:53 AM
Gracie said...

This post has been removed by the author. June 29, 2010 3:53 AM
Gracie said...

In video's around the net Peter can be seen walking with MJ to announce the 02 concerts.And with Christian Audigier. I have once feared for for my families safety as we fought a large entity.So I can imagine on MJ's level things were intensely cut throat to say the least.You cannot trust anyone in this business.However the one person I did trust is now dead. I cannot fathom an artist of his caliber(MJ) having to merge with $ony as his label did.he would hopefully have a key man clause.More than likely he chose the deal.but of course $ony concocted the idea of his catalog probably when he bought it.Im sure everyone wanted him.They probably left the notion on the back burner.It was for seen the collapse of labels years before they did. Including the merging.So when the time was right they probably courted MJ crazily. We on the other hand had no choice.I recall Garbage had the key man clause in their contract where they could make a choice in labels.Also Paul Mccartney is surprisingly with holding truth to the ATV catalog.which really pisses me off! he CHOSE not to bid on his own publishing.which he stupidly sold way before ATV was ATV(very common when artist start out).he wanted MORE than the STANDARD share of his 50%.MJ could have taken more but he was fair and for the fellow artist.SORRY to detour the subject here but there is so MUCH the media and the crooks in the biz dont want you to know.Its so scandalous and incredulous many would NOT believe.People do die or get hung upside out the window to sign away their rights.Thats why we have to pick our battles wisely.PLZ continue to search for truth.And KEEP these things public.I can only do so much myself these people are huge and could easily inflict harm and not just the ones involved with MJ.

June 29, 2010 4:09 AM
Gracie said...

AEG is doing actually doing more harm than good monopolizing the concert going field.They are killing the artist with their monstrous ticket prices that few can pay.hence killing the artist's income.

No one REALLY sells records anymore just MJ. so the only way now is through touring.and that is ...well..AEG territory.we are power-less to enforce change.Its always about money. I've been trying to gets this known but many have blinders on as you already know.if possible keep Peter's info regarding his death public too.I love him very much and my family is very indebted to him.Losing MJ is OUTRAGEOUS as is Murrays trial. MJ will always be my hero.I Love and respect him too.I often consider his trials to those of Jesus.

I gratefully have Loved/and gotten MJ's message since I was 5 (in 1980). my adoration has since never wavered.

I love and respect what you do too.THANK YOU!How many more does Murray have to kill before justice is served??do we need another Van der sloot?? we must fight 4 MJ.

June 29, 2010 4:10 AM

Any thoughts about what Gracie posted?
Interesting. It seems that this person ("Gracie", certainly a pseudonym) met Peter (it was someone close to him)or is it just impression mine? :scratch:

Interesting. It seems that this person ("Gracie", certainly a pseudonym) met Peter (it was someone close to him)or is it just impression mine? :scratch:

I don't know her (I live in Seattle, WA) but I believe she is a devoted fan. Her name is on her page. She brings up very good points in her writing IMO.

Gracie seems to know Peter & says she went to his funeral:

"I was at his funeral.Yes, its true Peter had government connections.he was a very high-profile attorney he had connections with seemingly everybody.The commencement of his funeral was a speech from the L.a mayor,in fact."

I don't know her (I live in Seattle, WA) but I believe she is a devoted fan. Her name is on her page. She brings up very good points in her writing IMO.

Gracie seems to know Peter & says she went to his funeral:

"I was at his funeral.Yes, its true Peter had government connections.he was a very high-profile attorney he had connections with seemingly everybody.The commencement of his funeral was a speech from the L.a mayor,in fact."
Thanks! :)

Yes, she was at the funeral, I think this person should know much more. I really do not believe he committed suicide. Let's see if something more will be revealed about the investigations of his death. I hope....

Thanks! :)

Yes, she was at the funeral, I think this person should know much more. I really do not believe he committed suicide. Let's see if something more will be revealed about the investigations of his death. I hope....

But the investigation of his death has been closed, or at least I think so.

If it is closed, can it be reopened?

So the reasons leading someone to take his own life do not concern justice?
There could be possible criminal behavior underlying the circumstances of a suicide.

In my view, she is a bored housewife with far too much time on her hands. She started writing her blog about Michael 6 months ago.

"Between June 25th and the July 4th Holiday, I let Michael invade my thoughts. Curiously I was never really a Michael Jackson fan...Nobody had outdone him. However, I did not follow his life. The closest I had ever gotten to having any interest in his personal life was during the 1993 trial."
http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/2010_01_01_archive.html

Her blogs contain a number of inaccuracies and they contain emphatic statements she cannot prove. There's some defamation/libel thrown in for good measure too.

This was another particularly interesting stunt:
http://www.i-newswire.com/michael-jackson-fans-is-sony-suspect/40818

It started popping up everywhere a few months ago and some fans thought it was a legitimate news article when in fact Ms Cox had written it, her details being at the very bottom left hand of the page. In the piece she proceeds to plug several websites which didn't exist a year ago, including 2 of her own, commending them for their investigative work "that the LAPD should be investigating but aren't" when she is clearly unable to say with any authority, like most of us, what avenues the authorities are pursuing.

In my view, she is a bored housewife with far too much time on her hands. She started writing her blog about Michael 6 months ago.

"Between June 25th and the July 4th Holiday, I let Michael invade my thoughts. Curiously I was never really a Michael Jackson fan...Nobody had outdone him. However, I did not follow his life. The closest I had ever gotten to having any interest in his personal life was during the 1993 trial."
http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/2010_01_01_archive.html

Her blogs contain a number of inaccuracies and they contain emphatic statements she cannot prove. There's some defamation/libel thrown in for good measure too.

This was another particularly interesting stunt:
http://www.i-newswire.com/michael-jackson-fans-is-sony-suspect/40818

It started popping up everywhere a few months ago and some fans thought it was a legitimate news article when in fact Ms Cox had written it, her details being at the very bottom left hand of the page. In the piece she proceeds to plug several websites which didn't exist a year ago, including 2 of her own, commending them for their investigative work "that the LAPD should be investigating but aren't" when she is clearly unable to say with any authority, like most of us, what avenues the authorities are pursuing.

Nothing wrong with her being a housewife - I am a housewife. I am here, & so are you, you seem to know alot about her blog, so do we have too much time on our hands? Maybe.

Your second link is not working for me.

I do not think you quote her fairly here:

"Between June 25th and the July 4th Holiday, I let Michael invade my thoughts. Curiously I was never really a Michael Jackson fan. I was more an admirer of his work and his contributions to music. He had taken the music video medium to places it had never been before. Nobody had outdone him. However, I did not follow his life. The closest I had ever gotten to having any interest in his personal life was during the 1993 trial."

When I read her blogs she seems passionate to find the truth.

Here she talks about Michael:

"It wasn't about the music at all. Music was what God gave this man to get him out in front of so many people. It was the message that was to be delivered once they were gathered, that was the purpose. And so began my journey of discovery.

I was also just starting to begin to understand the pattern of what they did to Michael, the strong resemblance to what was done to Christ, and why the viciousness of the rabid attacks on Michael Joseph Jackson.

Michael had just shown me what the true and untarnished meaning of the word "Love" was. He was leading us to it the whole time. His whole life was a testimony. And I was about to follow the road."

Does she make mistakes - we all do. There was not a 93 trial, his name is Michael Joe Jackson. Do I agree with everything she writes? Probably not, but to me, she is on an investigative journey to find out what happened. She has done alot of research & makes some valid points. We need the truth. Something terrible has been going wrong for at least the last 15 years & IMO its not accident.

@Honeysucklejasmine

So far, we have serious indications the authorities are not breaking the long term trend and march triumphantly on the avenue of corruption and cover-up.

They charge the lesser possible charges. Investigation was sloppy and incomplete. It is highly suspected that evidence pointing to murder charges will be deliberately disregarded. There is evidence that corporations/powerful names tied to Michael Jackson contribute to DA's campaign. Who can claim they want nothing in return?

So this lady may not be a bored housewife. She is probably a sensitive and responsible person who feels the need to voice her concerns. I am really glad she is being heard.

Nothing wrong with her being a housewife - I am a housewife.

I didn't say there was.

I am here, & so are you, you seem to know alot about her blog, so do we have too much time on our hands? Maybe.

I am a Michael Jackson fan, I therefore try to read as much as I can about him to inform myself. You may have too much time on your hands but with respect, you're not really in a position to comment about my situation.

Your second link is not working for me.
It is now, alternatively try this:
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92443

I do not think you quote her fairly here:

"Between June 25th and the July 4th Holiday, I let Michael invade my thoughts. Curiously I was never really a Michael Jackson fan. I was more an admirer of his work and his contributions to music. He had taken the music video medium to places it had never been before. Nobody had outdone him. However, I did not follow his life. The closest I had ever gotten to having any interest in his personal life was during the 1993 trial."

Hence the "..." for my omissions (which I have put in bold above) and the inclusion of the link to her blog in my original post for people to read and make up their own minds. Re the parts in bold: she's not exactly saying anything ground-breaking - I don't know of any fellow fans who don't share those views so not really relevant to the point I was trying to make - ie her research into Michael's life started relatively recently.

When I read her blogs she seems passionate to find the truth.

I'm not doubting her passion I'm doubting her objectivity.

Here she talks about Michael:

"It wasn't about the music at all. Music was what God gave this man to get him out in front of so many people. It was the message that was to be delivered once they were gathered, that was the purpose. And so began my journey of discovery.
I was also just starting to begin to understand the pattern of what they did to Michael, the strong resemblance to what was done to Christ, and why the viciousness of the rabid attacks on Michael Joseph Jackson.
Michael had just shown me what the true and untarnished meaning of the word "Love" was. He was leading us to it the whole time. His whole life was a testimony. And I was about to follow the road."

Glad you brought this up. While I don't doubt her feelings about MJ as quoted above, the thing I find most distasteful is dragging certain individuals' character through the mud without evidence. This is done whilst simultaneously berating those who did the same to Michael when he was with us. She then has the effrontery to talk about God, love, etc and quote passages from the bible in many of her posts - IMO it just makes her come off as self-righteous and hypocritical.

Does she make mistakes - we all do. There was not a 93 trial, his name is Michael Joe Jackson.

These are fairly trivial errors, she can call him "Michael Twinkle Toes Jackson" if she wishes - it's obvious who she is referring to. I've quoted a few statements below (there are plenty more) about the kind of thing I was alluding to - statements made emphatically that either cannot be proven or are simply false from posts between January and April. Overall, from what I have observed there is plenty of animosity towards the estate executors and interestingly, less of her energy appears to be directed towards Murray. In addition there are several toxic remarks directed at Kenny Ortega.

"Michael had symptoms of propofol overdoses (or use over a long period of time) as he attended rehearsals. Among those discovered during the autopsy were anemia, brain swelling, bronchitis and pneumonia."
The only symptoms of "propofol overdoses" are unconsciousness and death. Prolonged use does not cause the symptoms described by Ms Cox above. Michael did NOT have bronchitis or pneumonia according to the autopsy report and unless she has seen his full blood count she cannot say he was anaemic.

"The investigators, the firm of Interfor in New York, reported in February, March, and with a final report on April 15, 2003, there was an improper relationship between Tommy Mattola and John Branca whereby Branca and Matolla were illegally funneling Michael Jackson’s money to off-shore accounts in the Caribbean."
Trial transcripts stating that there was no evidence of this in Interfor's incomplete investigation were not mentioned.

"John Branca fraudulently in control of Michael’s estate since being fired by Michael in 2003, earning unethically ten percent of any increase in said estate, has sold rights to Michael’s unreleased music to Sony, whom he also works for, and who also unethically is executive producer of AEG’s “This is It”.
Obviously he is employed by Ziffren and is claiming 5%. As far as I have seen there is no evidence to suggest he "works for Sony" too. From an interview with Branca in 2001:

Q: You've mentioned only artists as clients. Do you ever represent the major record labels?
A: I used to consult with the majors, but I stopped that several years ago because of the consolidation in the industry. The companies have gotten so big. The labels tend to be a subsidiary of some distant multinational, multimedia conglomerate. So I felt that the origins of their decision making were getting farther and farther from the music business. I felt that the artists, the producers and the entrepreneurs who had to do business with the majors were the ones that needed aggressive representation and protection.
http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-76449312.html
Of course it is possible he may not have been truthful back then or may have subsequently changed his mind, but I haven't found evidence of this.

"Branca has taken to selling stolen personal belongings according to Joe Jackson, that should belong to Michael’s children. He has released Julian’s to auction Michael’s personal belongings to coincide with the anniversary of his murder on June 25th of this year."
The Julien's auction had nothing to do with the estate - Mr Julien has himself stated this in 2 different forums at least - his position hasn't been represented.

"Randy Phillips is the head of AEG. He and Kenny Ortega were responsible for hiring Dr. Murray to “help Michael sleep.
Evidence?

"It has now come out that Randy Phillips and Frank DiLeo are related. I have also heard that Malnik (who met Michael through Brett Rattner?) was also related to Tommy Mattola, who was also related to DiLeo."

"And what of the fans who insist that it’s okay to buy Michael’s music from Sony? If it helps your conscience to tell yourself that most of the money will be going to his children, think again. A percentage of the $250 million one time payment is NOTHING compared to losing their father. It’s also nothing compared to the ATV/Sony music catalog that will now revert back to Sony “In case of death” which of course has already happened.
You will kill Michael every time you purchase his Music through Sony. Every time you purchase anything that Sony has a license to, such as dolls, and anything else the Jackson Estate puts up for sale, because folks, that doesn’t belong to Michael anymore. It belongs to SONY controlled by BRANCA!"
IMO using false information to guilt-trip fans into boycotting certain products related to Michael is very sad but it is rife from what I have seen.

Do I agree with everything she writes? Probably not, but to me, she is on an investigative journey to find out what happened. She has done alot of research & makes some valid points. We need the truth. Something terrible has been going wrong for at least the last 15 years & IMO its not accident.

And you're entitled to your opinion as I am to mine. She may well make valid points but I find her errors hard to ignore and in my view they detract from her credibility. I'm not for one moment suggesting that what happened to Michael should be written off as a tragic accident and all questions swept under the rug - far from it. Of course we need to ask questions but in my view spreading misinformation as fact whilst trying to uncover the truth is unhelpful & irresponsible and it is contributing to further fracturing of the fanbase at a time when we need to be particularly united.

Apologies to the mods for going off topic.

Last edited:
I hope you are able to read these, because the Delaware Recorder requires that a person pay for this. In the first screen shot, it states that the agent RESIGNED on 2/18/2010. Does this mean that Peter Lopez resigned from this Jackson subsidiary in February, only three months before his "suicide"? This scenario is one side of the Lopez coin.

The reason as to why he resigned would be quite interesing. Maybe he was threatened to resign. I would very much like to know who now heads the division of MJJ Kingdon that Lopez resigned from.

The other side is that Lopez was conveniently/coincidentally hired TO REPLACE JOHN BRANCA.

I believe this, but what good can it do if there is no evidence of it from any documents or someone's mouth?

it states that the agent RESIGNED on 2/18/2010. Does this mean that Peter Lopez resigned from this Jackson subsidiary in February, only three months before his "suicide"?
The reason as to why he resigned would be quite interesing. Maybe he was threatened to resign. I would very much like to know who now heads the division of MJJ Kingdon that Lopez resigned from.
And just remember that on February 27, Peter was with Michael:

[youtube]oz-G7RsZFL4&feature=player_[/youtube]

And what was the motive of resignation......... This is a great mystery.

And just remember that on February 27, Peter was with Michael:

[youtube]oz-G7RsZFL4&feature=player_[/youtube]

And what was the motive of resignation......... This is a great mystery.

Yes, one year after he was with Michael on that vid, he resigned.

That is the question. If they were together on February 27, the motive of resignation must have been something very serious. Something happened behind the scenes..... :thinking:

You see, that video of him with Michael was in February of 2009.

Peter resgned a year later in February of 2010. It would be understandable that he would resign since Michael is no longer here living.

But then, he resined only three months before his "suicide" without giving any explanation as to why.

REMEMBER HOW PETER LOPEZ SUPPOSEDLY COMMITED "SUICIDE" A FEW MONTHS AGO? GUESS WHO OWNED AND LIVED IN HIS HOUSE BEFORE HE DID??? SUICIDE????!!!HMMMMM...I GOT THE SCREENSHOT. Samantha de Gosson

60022_451220598960_579028960_5200768_879902_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/photo.php?pid=5200768&fbid=451220598960&id=579028960&ref=nf

???????????????????????????

Last edited:
was Lopez one of the lawyers who negociated AEG deal with MJ ? was he involved in this matter or any other sensitive issue like the catalogue ?

Very strange.
How possible is that? I mean what are the chances here of MJ's former atty who killed himself to be living in a house owned by his last manager..
Lopez' death should not be considered suicide without proper investigation.

I think the case was closed in a haste after being ruled suicide.
It would be very interesting to see Peter's autopsy report. I believe his wife knows a lot but was advised to keep her mouth shut.

^^Thanks Ohood, omg this picture is so haunting..
My instinct tells me that Mike and Peter shared a lot more than we know of.

Back