Phen Phen? Michael died of Phen Phen?

Well I usually forget to have my meals on time and that makes me feel weak sometimes, and Im not half as busy as he was lately...but yes, having someone to feed him doesnt sound too good, doesnt make him look soooo in top shape...

why would he take that if he was anything but obese??
On point!
its prob fits more with the murder theory. docs giving him this to lose weight becomes ill then does him in.

But he didn't need to lose weight. I would understand if he was a little pugish but he wasn't even that. He already has an innate ability to work and not eat much he didn't need an appetite suppresant. Nah, I don't buy this one either at all.

Based on all these conjectures I could write a million and one story lines. This is truly amazing.

It is an appetite supressent and it was stated that it would be found in MOST
Drs offices _ it doesnt mean MJ was taking it _ it wasnt at Mjs house just at
he clinic which is not uncommon _

We shouldnt jump to conclusions and put more drugs in Mjs
system please _ No one know yet .. be patient _wait for the
report ..

Michael himself said he always had a loss of appetite when
preparing for and while on tour - becuase he is so focused on
his art and creation _ this is common for MJ .. and nothing new

Im very concerned how everyone jumps on every media and
tabloid statement and puts faith in it _ or trys to make it
into something it is not .. we should be more careful when
dealing with things about Michael and not add any more
negative to his legacy _ That will be repeated over and over
in the future as FACT .. like all MJ urban legends_ poor guy :(

Guys Please try be more level headed dont jump to
conclusions and have a MOB mentality ..

We owe that to Michael ..
we are trying to seek the truth not create more
confusion , rumors or place blame on people _

so far everyone has been labled as a culprit by the fans in this forum :(
Including Elizabeth Taylor :doh: _ in a recent thread _ thats very sad

Its fine to speculate but please please
lets try and be more responsible in what we say .. :yes:

why would he take that if he was anything but obese??

It's nothing to do with body image or needing to slim down

Phentermine is also a stimulant and helps give the feeling of being energized/alert (like energy drinks) which would help him if he was complaining of feeling tired or not as sharp as usual (because he wasn't eating enough). see:

Phentermine has amphetamine like stimulant abilities ie, feelings of increased energy and alertness. Down side to this would obviously be the appetite surpressing effects if someone taking it was already slender/thin, plus had difficulty sleeping.

Whether or not Michael was taking it remains to be seen, but I would imagine it could come out in toxicology results if it was in his system. Sounds like the feds took anything even remotely related to something Michael may have been prescribed or in his system. Maybe it IS in the tox reports. Only time will tell.

IF Michael was down to only one meal a day.... and rehearsing as much as people claim he was... there's no wonder he was suffering additional health issues particuarly loss of sleep. Sounds to me like his body was running on empty for quite sometime.... so IF he was also given appetite suppresants.. then it wouldn't take much for his body to react. (These kind of medications usually have side effects such as increased HR, loss of sleep and other bodily disruptions).

What Michael should have been given was a proper diet and ensured that he was eating foods that helped him stay alert and energised as opposed to medication.

Also as a general health tip for all.... if you're feeling flat and need a "pick me up" don't go for an energy drink (Red-Bull etc) grab yourself an apple instead.

It is an appetite supressent and it was stated that it would be found in MOST
Drs offices _ it doesnt mean MJ was taking it _ it wasnt at Mjs house just at
he clinic which is not uncommon _

We shouldnt jump to conclusions and put more drugs in Mjs
system please _ No one know yet .. be patient _wait for the
report ..

Michael himself said he always had a loss of appetite when
preparing for and while on tour - becuase he is so focused on
his art and creation _ this is common for MJ .. and nothing new

Im very concerned how everyone jumps on every media and
tabloid statement and puts faith in it _ or trys to make it
into something it is not .. we should be more careful when
dealing with things about Michael and not add any more
negative to his legacy _ That will be repeated over and over
in the future as FACT .. like all MJ urban legends_ poor guy :(

Guys Please try be more level headed dont jump to
conclusions and have a MOB mentality ..

We owe that to Michael ..
we are trying to seek the truth not create more
confusion , rumors or place blame on people _

so far everyone has been labled as a culprit by the fans in this forum :(
Including Elizabeth Taylor :doh: _ in a recent thread _ thats very sad

Its fine to speculate but please please
lets try and be more responsible in what we say .. :yes:

I agree 100%. T6hanks for saying this.

Again, you guys are falling for " reporter says she has been told..." . By WHO??
Micheal Jackson needs to br reported on properly. People should'nt accept this type of he said, she said kind of reporting. It's not right. It's not professional.

My suggestion:
Listen to tabloid junkie
read my signature below
wait for the coroner/pathology report

peace

^ we're discussing possible scenarios and there's been some interesting stuff learnt through this whole type of discussion. (For example I've learnt a lot about the US Health system in the last couple of weeks).

If you don't like the speculation style conversation, then perhaps this part of the board isn't for you ;)

Most people are using the terms "if" "maybe" which is fair enough in the questioning phase. Plus you can't expect everyone to be as patient as yourself in regards to the pathology report considering it should have been out a few weeks ago...

It's nothing to do with body image or needing to slim down

Phentermine is also a stimulant
and helps give the feeling of being energized/alert (like energy drinks) which would help him if he was complaining of feeling tired or not as sharp as usual (because he wasn't eating enough). see:

IF Michael was down to only one meal a day.... and rehearsing as much as people claim he was... there's no wonder he was suffering additional health issues particuarly loss of sleep. Sounds to me like his body was running on empty for quite sometime.... so IF he was also given appetite suppresants.. then it wouldn't take much for his body to react. (These kind of medications usually have side effects such as increased HR, loss of sleep and other bodily disruptions).

What Michael should have been given was a proper diet and ensured that he was eating foods that helped him stay alert and energised as opposed to medication.

Also as a general health tip for all.... if you're feeling flat and need a "pick me up" don't go for an energy drink (Red-Bull etc) grab yourself an apple instead.

Good point. If this were true, then this might have added to the insomnia, hence propofol.

Back