physical stores that will be selling IJCSLY 7" vinyl in the USA

Eric

Proud Member
Does anyone have a clue what stores in the USA might be selling the IJCSLY vinyl? I prefer to buy things in stores instead of online if I can. I can't imagine when was the last time a 7" vinyl has been sold in a store in the USA. 15, 20, 25 years ago? I know you can still buy 12" vinyl at Best Buy, but I don't think they carry 7" vinyl.

I ordered my vinyl IJCSLY at the same time as I ordered my cd single, I got it today, how ironic.

you allready have the vinyl single? england?
where have u ordered?

I'll probably check my indie record store - would be the only physical place that I can think off to order stuff.

In the US I can only think of indie record stores right now. Not so much chains. None of the chains that I know carry vinyl.

And here's a link to a physical store- has a few stores in the US, ships accross the US no problem.

http://www.bullmoose.com/rel/v2_viewupc.php?storenr=258&upc=88725422137

I order there frequently.

So I gave up on finding any store that I could walk in to and buy this. I figure that Tower Records would probably have been the only place to find this and they closed a few years ago. I ended up ordering it from the myplaydirect store that is linked to on michaeljackson.com.

On a related note, I hope that Best Buy will carry the Bad vinyl picture disc like they did for Thriller.

I'll probably check my indie record store - would be the only physical place that I can think off to order stuff.

In the US I can only think of indie record stores right now. Not so much chains. None of the chains that I know carry vinyl.

And here's a link to a physical store- has a few stores in the US, ships accross the US no problem.

http://www.bullmoose.com/rel/v2_viewupc.php?storenr=258&upc=88725422137

I order there frequently.
That store looks cool. I love record stores that stay open past midnight on Mondays so people can get the new releases. I went to a 24-hour Walmart on a Monday night for the IJCSLY CD single and no one there knew what I was talking about!

That store looks cool. I love record stores that stay open past midnight on Mondays so people can get the new releases. I went to a 24-hour Walmart on a Monday night for the IJCSLY CD single and no one there knew what I was talking about!

It's an awesome store. They are also more than happy to find used DVDs for you and ship them to you! They support local musicians etc
And they stay open for a long time.... one of the best non-box stores to sell music!

Back