Pics of E' CASONOVA

Re: Pics of E' CASONOVA

I gotta agree with Thriller_MJ, it did scare me how much he looks like Mike..:mello:

------

Is this photoshopt or true??

2432tmqdq5.jpg

03ecasanovawiththekingocv2.jpg

Andddd, this is without make up, I guess:p

02ecasanovamichaeljackstz7.jpg

The picture is genuine E performed at a concert during MJ's visit to Japan

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Michael Jackson 'Fan Appreciation Day' Party in Tokyo On 9th March 2007[/FONT]

Gallery5178.jpg

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Gallery5175.jpg
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

Gallery5101.jpg

Some Additional pics of E can be seen here

http://www.celebuzz.com/celebrities/michael-jackson-photos/p31089191/?p=1

E'Cas is the one and only #1 tribute artist, not impersonator, he knows that doesm'y count. His voice almost matches Michael and if I like E'Cas I would someday make a Michael Jackson Tribute concert and I would be known as "Tribute Performer". That's my dream.

why are you scared? it's just the make up that makes it work... i think it's just like Michael is looking into the mirror... it's great!

PS: without the make up he doesn't look like him, so it's cool

That's not true, he does resemble him without the makeup. Just not as much.

I heard he had a nose job but I'm not sure.

Either way, it's still creepy--just especially with the makeup on. And when he's on stage he's actually pretty entertaining too.

with make up :rolleyes:

Oh, and everyone CANNOT look like Michael with makeup, I'm sorry.

You have to have the right facial structure to start with, the right nose, the right chin/jaw, the right body frame (slim), the right lips (not too big, not too thin), etcetera.

Last edited:

He is great performer, and looks so much like him, some pictures more than others.
I met him last year, and hugged him, hes lovely.

Last edited:

Am I the only one here, who believed it was actually Michael? :lol: ........:mellow:

OMG michael will live on forever through Ecas becos Ecas looks exactly like michael so much so that he could even be michaels twin...

Where can I see Ecas perform?

Uhmm...is he Black? Just out of curiosity. Yeah he looks like Bad Era Michael. Didn't look much like HIStory era Mike and so forth, but a great Michael impersonator...probably the best. Navi can't even match E'cas!

Back