Pics of E' CASONOVA

here is a pics of e'cas and me backstage at the vegas m.j. event.

davidg.andecas.jpg

I like E-Cas too! He's the only impersonator that I actually care for lol. I'm so sorry to hear that he's so ill though, I hope he gets well :-(

Yeah, the picture of David G and E'casanova. His hair remind of Michael's hair of the 95's MTV music video performance.

Re: Pics of E' CASONOVA

E' cas said he has not any surgery.

Make up does alot, but the basic face structure is very simular. It's pretty crazy. I mean I can tell them apart, it's not hard. But I have never seen someone look AS close.

Navi does not look like Mike at all.. lol! ESPECAILLY without make up.

When it comes to LOOKING LIKE Michael, E'CAS has it 100% over ANYONE.. now DANCE is different, But LOOK a like, E'cas is the closest.

I hope I'm not wrong but I think you can see him in the cry-video...The guy with the bandana...

yea this photo would fool people..;) wasnt he sick with something though i heard and he retired?

radAFCDB.jpg

Yeah when I saw this picture from the very first time, when I was a young fan I precise^^, I believed that it was Mike on the picture lol. That's ashamed I know^^

I gotta agree with Thriller_MJ, it did scare me how much he looks like Mike..:mello:

------

Is this photoshopt or true??

2432tmqdq5.jpg

03ecasanovawiththekingocv2.jpg

Andddd, this is without make up, I guess:p

02ecasanovamichaeljackstz7.jpg

Last edited:
he had the bad era look nailed down to a tee, i dont like his singing but he is a good dancer, and the best lookalike by far

Back