Pics of rare 1979/80 interview

WOW! What was your friend's experience at Hayvenhurst like? How long did she stay?
Well, when you've been invited to the home of the Jacksons, it's GOT to be off the hook!! lol It seems like she was there for a while! She's even spent time hanging out with LaToya who she said is really nice!

Some years later, my friend became a music exec. Although the Jacksons were not directly involved in her joining the music industry, she did say that she was inspired by what they do.

She's done some pretty major things too! Her work has touched the world!
:yes:

Thanks again, brainiac! You're a gem! This was REALLY fun!! Thanks for the trip back in time and for letting me see MJ!! It's like I can see him walking passed and sitting in front of me all over again! *Hugs*

Hey, you wanna hear something funny? MJ had an up close and personal encounter with two different girls, at two different times, in two different ways, within the same day and it juuuuust happens that the two girls knew each other! Now, we're both grown women and we're still acting giddy!! LOL

Last edited:
Well, when you've been invited to the home of the Jacksons, it's GOT to be off the hook!! lol It seems like she was there for a while! She's even spent time hanging out with LaToya who she said is really nice!

Some years later, my friend became a music exec. Although the Jacksons were not directly involved in her joining the music industry, she did say that she was inspired by what they do.

She's done some pretty major things too! Her work has touched the world!
:yes:

Thanks again, brainiac! You're a gem! This was REALLY fun!! Thanks for the trip back in time and for letting me see MJ!! It's like I can see him walking passed and sitting in front of me all over again! *Hugs*

Hey, you wanna hear something funny? MJ had an up close and personal encounter with two different girls, at two different times, in two different ways, within the same day and it juuuuust happens that the two girls knew each other! Now, we're both grown women and we're still acting giddy!! LOL

WOW!:D

what was her encounter with Michael at the house like?

sorry for all the questions but I'm really interested :lol:

WOW!:D

what was her encounter with Michael at the house like?

sorry for all the questions but I'm really interested :lol:
I don't get all up in the women's business like that!! LOL

PLUS, if she did have anything to tell, she wasn't going to! You know Mike's ladies don't break the code of silence!!
:lol:

Shoot, the different people that are currently working on his new album with him won't even break the code of silence!!

Last edited:
I don't get all up in the women's business like that!! LOL

PLUS, if she did have anything to tell, she wasn't going to! You know Mike's ladies don't break the code of silence!!

Shoot, the different people that are currently working on his new album with him won't even break the code of silence!!
true:rofl:

AllForMJ, It seems other people have more footage of this visit, at least 3 people have told me on Youtube that they have more

true:rofl:

AllForMJ, It seems other people have more footage of this visit, at least 3 people have told me on Youtube that they have more
Hi mj_brainiac. My friend had a chance to watch your video. She said it is great and fun to watch!

:flowers:

I'm on the search to find more footage from this period

AllForMJ, let your friend know I'm nosy and I want to know all about her trip! :lol:

This is so amazing!!

Is the DVD still going on?? Could you share it with us?

Thank you

Back