Plans for June 25, 2010?

It's going to be extremely hard for me.... not only did MJ leave us that day it so happens to be my birthday. *sigh* I don't know what to do.

It's going to be extremely hard for me.... not only did MJ leave us that day it so happens to be my birthday. *sigh* I don't know what to do.
Oh God. For you and Janena, who was to have a baby that day.... :better: :angel:

Well, I know that day is going to be too hard to bear it alone, but stupid as it might sound, I have no chance to make plans for that day. Unfortunately I don't know where I will be by then (maybe not even in my own country, but no way to know that now :(). I just know I will really need to find some good MJ fans to share our pain, since that would be very, very hard.

But when it comes to more real plans, I've just found this:

www.mjworldcry.com

" In order to keep the dreams and ideas Michael had alive, on the 25th of June 2010 we will be holding the first annual worldwide simultaneous candlelight vigil in his honor. Come rain or shine everyone will stand vigil while Michael Jackson's song "Cry" plays. The more people who become involved the bigger the message to keep his visions alive, and the bigger we can continue to make Michael's light shine on.

Each city group will not only stand in a candlelight vigil but will band together to carry on Michael's good works. Some groups may raise money for a local or global charity, some might take up an environmental cause, organize a food or clothing drive, or simply help one or a group of individuals that need help locally or worldwide. It's more than standing vigil on June 25, 2010 it's a worldwide effort to carry on and fulfill MIchael's efforts.

If you are interested in being an Ambassador for your city and managing your city WorldCry, please take the link on the left side of the page. To find out if your city is participating please click on Find my city. If you don't find it,become an Ambassador!"

There is a very beutiful video here: http://www.youtube.com/user/KingMJRocks#p/u/0/yDL6A6_hxI0

What do you think? I think it's great :)

me was thinking of opening new chat-room so we can talk about michael 24/7 on the net
im confused with time zone/diffferents as who can come into a chat-room at what time
im stack for better ideas?

Well, I know that day is going to be too hard to bear it alone, but stupid as it might sound, I have no chance to make plans for that day. Unfortunately I don't know where I will be by then (maybe not even in my own country, but no way to know that now :(). I just know I will really need to find some good MJ fans to share our pain, since that would be very, very hard.

But when it comes to more real plans, I've just found this:

www.mjworldcry.com

" In order to keep the dreams and ideas Michael had alive, on the 25th of June 2010 we will be holding the first annual worldwide simultaneous candlelight vigil in his honor. Come rain or shine everyone will stand vigil while Michael Jackson's song "Cry" plays. The more people who become involved the bigger the message to keep his visions alive, and the bigger we can continue to make Michael's light shine on.

Each city group will not only stand in a candlelight vigil but will band together to carry on Michael's good works. Some groups may raise money for a local or global charity, some might take up an environmental cause, organize a food or clothing drive, or simply help one or a group of individuals that need help locally or worldwide. It's more than standing vigil on June 25, 2010 it's a worldwide effort to carry on and fulfill MIchael's efforts.

If you are interested in being an Ambassador for your city and managing your city WorldCry, please take the link on the left side of the page. To find out if your city is participating please click on Find my city. If you don't find it,become an Ambassador!"

There is a very beutiful video here: http://www.youtube.com/user/KingMJRocks#p/u/0/yDL6A6_hxI0

What do you think? I think it's great :)

:yes:

I was looking to see if this has been posted a friend of mine on youtube made that video..
lovely ideal! :heart:

i'm going to treat it like any other day i think thats what he want i'm going to leave the nmourning to his family because i think its the right thing but i know it wont suck as bad as last june 25th

Well on June 25th I planed to listen to his songs on my MJ's "Number Ones" cd & also planed to wacth his videos on Youtube & also his interviews as well & think about MJ in my sleep/dreams

Is there a tribute gig at the O2 in London planned or being planned?

I'm not sure what will happen between now and June 25th, but if it's as hard as I think it's going to be on that day, it'll be incredible to know that my friends at MJJC will be here to share the burden I feel.

(Off topic I know, but does anyone else have misplaced guilt about what's happened this year? I'm not sure why I do, but I do. Almost like it was our responsibility to take care of him, and we failed... :cry:)

Back