Playground!

okays well cool rockin supplies us with the food, sils is alcohol, Nadia is the brains in the business nd i'm the freeloader... we only drink vodka and we will get smashed every night then take turns flying in sils' super jet... i think that's all you need to know from this thread :D

^^ in truth I could better join Sils in alcohol and we'll find someone for my brains in buisness place xD

okays well cool rockin supplies us with the food, sils is alcohol, Nadia is the brains in the business nd i'm the freeloader... we only drink vodka and we will get smashed every night then take turns flying in sils' super jet... i think that's all you need to know from this thread :D

That's cool :D
:p:p
i'll be back later
see ya :waving:

^^ in truth I could better join Sils in alcohol and we'll find someone for my brains in buisness place xD
well if you're doing alcohol with her i want to aswell :bugeyed i might miss out. we should just stick to what we already had. you're the one that had the burst of inspiration for the 1st one so you gotta be brains

my friends wouldn't believe me if I say to they that there's alc one and I'm not the main :lol: but that's ok, let's help her.
But also, we need sober employees also, we need to hire some abstainer

edit: btw, I see Ian lurking :shifty:

Maybe we should get someone else to fly.. it might be a bit distracting if you have to do both at the same time... CAMPARI if ya come back you're the new pilot :D
I dunno ae our next party is the xmas party :p

NO I prefer to be the pilot!! :jump: I wanna have fun by piloting the jet! shifty: :lol:
Campari can be the DJ if she want to ?? :D

Ok I go now! Seeya this evening guys! ;)

NO I prefer to be the pilot!! :jump: I wanna have fun by piloting the jet! shifty: :lol:
Campari can be the DJ if she want to ?? :D

Ok I go now! Seeya this evening guys! ;)

Weeeeee :dancin: Yes I do :D :lol:

well according to Campari's nick, I don't think she'll be sober pilot :lol:

LOL true that, I think I'll stick to DJing :yes: So, what do we wanna hear?? :jump:

Campari you'll also put music in our buisness office, not only on parties :shifty:

but where the hell is our office? :huh:

the basement of our flat, remember?? :D

btw Campari you need to move to the Netherlands XD

I wanna hear D.S coz i'm still getting over it being on the least favorite list :(

Awww :hug: Ok then! Ian, since you're the pilot and all, make sure we fly over T.S's house when we empty the airplane toilet :D

Cya Nadia :)

^^ When sils comes on we can get her 2 pick ya up in the jet and bring ya to our flat :D

Back