Playground!

I have friends here and if are under 30 and American you can come here for up to 12 months to explore and to work. I just made that age cutoff :p so I thought... why not? When will I get to do this again? I won't! ;) It's been a great year too :D

Yep Yep 'mental health days' are good :p

I have friends here and if are under 30 and American you can come here for up to 12 months to explore and to work. I just made that age cutoff :p so I thought... why not? When will I get to do this again? I won't! ;) It's been a great year too :D

Yep Yep 'mental health days' are good :p
Aww that's cool! :D
And luckily you have friends there! Makes things so much easier!
You're right though, when will you get to do it again!?
Sounds awesome :D I wanna travel alot too!

Aww that's cool! :D
And luckily you have friends there! Makes things so much easier!
You're right though, when will you get to do it again!?
Sounds awesome :D I wanna travel alot too!

Yes....having friends you can stay with makes a LOT of difference. They have been so amazing and gracious and I feel as though I could never pay them back for such generous hospitality. I hope to return the favor in a few years when they come over to holiday in the US. ;) Yep I have a whole list of countries I want to visit :wild: At least I can knock AUS off the list now. I sort of can knock NZ off too because I swapped planes there but it doesn't really count :p It looked so gorgeous from the air... I'd like to visit it properly one day. Then there is Europe... the Caribbean... Africa... Antarctica... Iceland... I want to see it all :p What about you?? What places do you want to see?

Missy, I hope it all works out :huggy:

Yes....having friends you can stay with makes a LOT of difference. They have been so amazing and gracious and I feel as though I could never pay them back for such generous hospitality. I hope to return the favor in a few years when they come over to holiday in the US. ;) Yep I have a whole list of countries I want to visit :wild: At least I can knock AUS off the list now. I sort of can knock NZ off too because I swapped planes there but it doesn't really count :p It looked so gorgeous from the air... I'd like to visit it properly one day. Then there is Europe... the Caribbean... Africa... Antarctica... Iceland... I want to see it all :p What about you?? What places do you want to see?

i hope so too for everyones sake not just my own because this could prove to be the wrong decision as this could cost me my life its not everyday you meet someone who wants what i want at my age

Aww great!!
Yeah I'd love to go to alot of countries..
Greece, Portugal, Croatia, France, Indonesia, Japan, Australia, NZ, Brazil, Egypt, America

For now!
Hahahaha:D

Aww great!!
Yeah I'd love to go to alot of countries..
Greece, Portugal, Croatia, France, Indonesia, Japan, Australia, NZ, Brazil, Egypt, America

For now!
Hahahaha:D

:jump: Yeyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! :D

Angelik, where do you live in Greece? Athens? I have to visit one day too. :) I'll probably go to one of the islands. :D

Angelik, where do you live in Greece? Athens? I have to visit one day too. :) I'll probably go to one of the islands. :D

Yes Athens :D Yes you should visit the islands :beach: Yeyyy!!!!!! :party: Where are you from btw? lol

Yes Athens :D Yes you should visit the islands :beach: Yeyyy!!!!!! :party: Where are you from btw? lol

oh cool! yeah, a few of my friends were in those islands..I think kos is one of them and they loved it. :D I'm from Israel. :) They said the beaches are similar to ours. :lol:

oh cool! yeah, a few of my friends were in those islands..I think kos is one of them and they loved it. :D I'm from Israel. :) They said the beaches are similar to ours. :lol:

:jump: Really? cool!!! Yes Kos! lol hahaha :D

haha i ve been on many islands but never on Kos!! lol maybe im gonna visit it in the future, dont know ;) Where in Israel do you live? :)

hehe You should visit and I should too! :lol: mmmm do you know Israel? LOL I live near Tel Aviv..

Back