Polish MJ Fans

Re: POLISH fans get in here!

I just past here cause I know polish guys are cute :ninja: :D

pg13, you are welcome :cheeky:

I was in Barcelona....beautiful place..
I have very nice memories :)

Let me ask you something. Why do we speak English in a thread for Polish fans? :lol:

lol true :lol:
when I was in England, on the street I was passing some person talking in polish language like every minute :lol:

The same in Berlin. I was like 'what the hell, am I walking the street in Warsaw'? :lol:

btw, może koleżanka wyżej ma rację? :lol:

No chyba, wszak to temat dla polskich fanów. No i mój angielski jest do kitu :lol:

Let me ask you something. Why do we speak English in a thread for Polish fans? :lol:

I thought it's the only way to you know - NOT be exclusive on the international board. We have the Polish board for just Polish stuff :lol: I don't know if MJJC allows threads in languages excluding most of the membership :p Plus if we want folks to know something about MJ relation with Poland we better speak the language everyone understands ;)
but some Polish will be accepted I guess :lol:

Last edited:

Z tego, co wiem, MJJC jest dosyc uwazne na punkcie wykluczania ludzi z dyskusji, wiec nie wiem, jak sie beda zapatrywali na watek tylko po polsku. Poza tym wiem o kilku osobach, ktore sie Polska interesuja, a nie mowia po polsku, i ktore sie ucieszyly na ten topic :)

Sprawdze z jakims modem, co oni na to :p

why? ;)

lots of Brittish folks speak polish already ;) :p

especially the bad words :p

so...what do You do guys for a living? school? work?

*Runs in*

fnwn4.jpg

*Leaves this and runs straight back out*

If all the People in hear are as nice as Lims its gonna be a wonderful place to be :heart:

dla mnie to zabawa, aby zobaczyć wszystkie polskie :D im zmuszony do korzystania z Google tłumaczy jednak

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

*Runs in*

fnwn4.jpg

*Leaves this and runs straight back out*

If all the People in hear are as nice as Lims its gonna be a wonderful place to be :heart:

:yes:! so true :heart:

:lol: Britt!!! it is a bit crippled but we can guess what you mean!
so sweet when someone that doesn't speak Polish tries to speak Polish cause apparently this is one hell of a language to learn! :flowers: so no one does this anyway!

And Dani lol all Poles are just as nice as me :cheeky:

Question to fellow Poles: when MJ stayed in Marriott in Warsaw, I heard that the bedsheets that he used where given to fans and then ripped into pieces. Does any of you have a piece?????

Question to fellow Poles: when MJ stayed in Marriott in Warsaw, I heard that the bedsheets that he used where given to fans and then ripped into pieces. Does any of you have a piece?????

It's true but unfortunately I don't have a piece of it. And you could also win his bedclothes in one of radio shows. Those were the days.....

oh it is a hell of a language to learn :mello: im trying every now and then to attempt to learn something new.....to write it i think i will be ok....to speak it.....:mello: forget it :lol:

It's true but unfortunately I don't have a piece of it. And you could also win his bedclothes in one of radio shows. Those were the days.....

bedclothes :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I am happy I am not the one who won them. I would go cray straight away :shifty:

anyways... HIIIIII FOLKSSSSS!!!!!!!!! :bounce: how is everyone??
Michael_Jackson_Polsce_3403764.jpg

:cheers:

Hi! thanks for reposting the photos - I LOVE them!!!

they seems to show the "Polish-ness" of Michael hahaha

Who gave him that shirt?

Any ideas?

i've got a poland related question that was asked to me yesterday and i didnt know the answer....

what does the white eagle symbolize? :unsure:

i've got a poland related question that was asked to me yesterday and i didnt know the answer....

what does the white eagle symbolize? :unsure:

A lot of the old European monarchies have eagles I think. Eagles and lions. This is the legend:

"The White Eagle emblem originated when Poland's legendary founder Lech saw a white eagle's nest. When he looked at the bird, a ray of sunshine from the red setting sun fell on its wings, so they appeared tipped with gold, the rest of the eagle was pure white. He was delighted and decided to settle there and placed the eagle on his emblem. He also named the place Gniezdno (currently Gniezno) from the Polish word gniazdo (nest).
This tale could be considered as an allusion to the legend of the city of Rome which was founded by Romulus and Remus. Auspicium is the ancient rite of observing birds of prey flights in order to get support of gods for future arranged actions. A less romantic version assumes that Poland adopted the emblem from the Roman Empire (like many other European countries)."

the whole wikipage: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coat_of_arms_of_Poland
the evolution is fun!

541px-Or%C5%82y.JPG

When Poland was communist the eagle lost its crown. But as you see got it righ back after 1989!
If we have any historians here, feel free to add or correct all info :giggle:

No idea, was wondering the same thing. Also, do you know which year is that?
If the child in their arms is Prince (the COVERED one on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd photo), then this is not earlier than around 1999 me thinks...

it was taken in Munich on March 28 1998, when Michael was visiting Circus Krone. On MJJPictures it´s said that Michael spend a couple of weeks in Munich visiting some friends.

and this next question is from me :ninja:

there are two different flags

24npimo.jpg
and
2i1pmow.jpg

why? :ninja:

*guesses for an answer*

the flag used in the army or something? like the military use it? :ninja:

*clueless?* :fear:

and this next question is from me :ninja:

there are two different flags

24npimo.jpg
and
2i1pmow.jpg

why? :ninja:

*guesses for an answer*

the flag used in the army or something? like the military use it? :ninja:

*clueless?* :fear:

The most basic one is the one without the Eagle.
I can´t see whether the other one has the Eagle with the crown -
If it´s without the crown, then it´s outdated (the crown was only taken out for the period of communism and returned by the democratic government after 1989)
If it´s with the crown, then it´s kind of "fuller" version, but not the one officially used. Our Constitution just says that the basic flag is white and red. :D

Back