Poll: Keep Your Head Up

Johan

Proud Member
I would like to see a poll where everyone can cast their vote about the leaked song 'Keep Your Head Up'.
We recently had a poll about Breaking News, it turned out that there are more people who believe the song is a fake than people who believe the song is real.
After reading all your posts about 'Keep Your Head Up' it feels as if more people believe it is MJ this time around, however in order to get an accurate impression of how many of us believe the song is real, and how many of us believe it's a fake, and how many people are undecided, I would like to see a poll about this song.

Does anyone know how I can include a poll in this thread?

I don't think a poll is a good idea in this case. The only doubts we had were with BN' and it really makes me sad that it has come to this (it also makes me sad that almost 45% of the fans think NB in real..). As for KYHU, there is no doubt that it is Michael, the only problem with this song is that it is not finished nor mastered well. We really don't want to question every new song that we hear from Michael. I"m also not happy with some minor group of fans saying KYHU is not MJ, how could they not tell? besides, a poll like this may appear to some fans as a "Ban Trap"' meaning if you chose the option "fake" instead of "real" you"ll be banned automatically.. which is a good idea by the way... (just kidding :) )

Now seriously, I truly believe the only mistake Sony did was with BN and now they are afraid to admit it. All other songs may not be top-notch work, but they're Michael's

didn't want to start a new thread on this but are we certain this is the version that will be on the album? Where has the song come from. It's strange it's the only full song (apart from BN) that has leaked.

I feel like someone like Jason Malachi has taken the song title and made something from it quickly and added MJ's Earth Song at the end?

Am I on my own on this? (these are just my thoughts so would like to see if anyone else may think the same)

didn't want to start a new thread on this but are we certain this is the version that will be on the album? Where has the song come from. It's strange it's the only full song (apart from BN) that has leaked.

I feel like someone like Jason Malachi has taken the song title and made something from it quickly and added MJ's Earth Song at the end?

Am I on my own on this? (these are just my thoughts so would like to see if anyone else may think the same)

I hear you! I've had those thoughts as well... it's so strange that this is the only song we have in full! And the Earth Song part... don't know what to think about that... so where did this come from?!?

I hear you! I've had those thoughts as well... it's so strange that this is the only song we have in full! And the Earth Song part... don't know what to think about that... so where did this come from?!?

Yes, are there no other full versions out there so easy to download? I'm thinking it's a totally different song altogether (I'm sure we'll find out soon enough). Can anyone confirm this is the album version or someone trying to stir things up?

And I have another question about KYHU... sorry, it's probably been said already - but I couldn't find it: is it one of the Cascio Tracks?
So there will be those three of them on the album: BN, KYHU and Monster? Am I right with this?

i think it is a Cascio track - sorry not 100% sure though

Who knows, that might be true. After all, no one knows who's actually right in all these discussions... But I am convinced this is Michael, I am. And if it isn't... then I just salute whoever can imitate his voice so perfectly. This is totally different from BN, for me. But what do I know.... I'm just a fan like everybody else here. No voice expert.

But really, a poll will just divide us even more. I don't want anymore fights, I really don't. Let's just all agree to disagree? That would be nice.

i think it is a Cascio track - sorry not 100% sure though

Thank you... anyone knows it 100% for sure?
Or can we even say it yet? Is there any official confirmation on that? Do we know the names of all the Cascio Tracks that do exist?

Who knows, that might be true. After all, no one knows who's actually right in all these discussions... But I am convinced this is Michael, I am. And if it isn't... then I just salute whoever can imitate his voice so perfectly. This is totally different from BN, for me. But what do I know.... I'm just a fan like everybody else here. No voice expert.

But really, a poll will just divide us even more. I don't want anymore fights, I really don't. Let's just all agree to disagree? That would be nice.

I agree about the polls.

Really strange how some are 100% sure it is MJ and others are 100% sure it's not. I guess if you think it is MJ then my theory of it being a totally different song makes no sense, lol.

Fascinating how human minds work hey!

I agree about the polls.

Really strange how some are 100% sure it is MJ and others are 100% sure it's not. I guess if you think it is MJ then my theory of it being a totally different song makes no sense, lol.

Fascinating how human minds work hey!

I'll second that! No but really, you might be right, I don't know. We are all MJ fans and have all listened to him a LOT (and that's a major understatement) so I mean, no one can really know more then anyone else.

All im gonna say is... because we have had breaking news and people have rightly judged the vocals, people will now be doing it to every other track on the album... people are forgetting, these tracks havent been finished or are demos and need to be re-worked.

Personally, 'KYHU' IS MICHAEL, and i think listening to 'YANA' help my believe 100% its him.

All im gonna say is... because we have had breaking news and people have rightly judged the vocals, people will now be doing it to every other track on the album... people are forgetting, these tracks havent been finished or are demos and need to be re-worked.

Personally, 'KYHU' IS MICHAEL, and i think listening to 'YANA' help my believe 100% its him.

Yeah, I think a lot of the fans are going to mistrust a lot of songs which I can understand. I am trying to hear Michael in these songs (BN, KYHU) but I just can't :-( All we can do is sit and watch and either enjoy the songs or not (I personally don't mind both the songs but that's what I felt when I heard Jason Malachi's album)

The song is Michael, with some additional vocals by an outsider in the background...with sampled lyrics from Earth Song.

just listened to some of Malachi's album and I feel BN and KYHU are bonus tracks from it! lol - sorry, only joking.

Not sure if you've listened to the second verse of Mamacita (I'm sure you don't want to but I think those vocals are very MJish). What do you think?

...this post coincides with the fact that I think this whole thing is a PR stunt...I don't think these Cascio tracks that we've heard will be the ones on the album....I think they did this to get people talking and squirming and wonder what the eff is going on...

I think KYHU is no doubt MJ.

And I really like the song.

I'm sorry, but this is how a Michael Jackson demo sounds:

or a song he hasn't written/composed but recorded in 5 minutes - in one take!

I'm sorry, but this is how a Michael Jackson demo sounds:

or a song he hasn't written/composed but recorded in 5 minutes - in one take!

Yup agree...you compare ANY other demo that he's done...and KYHU just doesn't match up...

Back