Possible reason 3T (Taj, Taryll & TJ) are against the Cascio track??

Mr. Nice Guy a.k.a. Teddy Riley... if i remember correctly.

Nope...someone claiming 2 b an insider.
He outed Omer Bhatti for leaking the youtube videos of the kids..and a whole bunch of other stuff.

Nope...someone claiming 2 b an insider.
He outed Omer Bhatti for leaking the youtube videos of the kids..and a whole bunch of other stuff.

And was it ever proven to be true what this person claimed about Bhatti or is he/she just stirring it?

Anyway, he/she is obviously VERY biased: "3T SONGS WERE NEVER APPROVED BY MJ NOR FEATURED ON ANY ALBUM. AS A RESULT THEY ARE VERY JEALOUS AND HAVE GONE TOO FAR WITH THEIR CLAIMS."

As if the Cascio songs had been ever approved by MJ to be on any of his albums. :smilerolleyes:
He didn't even register them.....

I am NOT going to trust anyone calling themselves IAM michael J Jackson.
anyone who does that is not here for MJ _ I HATE THAT _ Attention seeking BS
I doubt it is an insider as most likely they wouldnt have chosen a different user name.

They may have some correct info which is out there for all if you seek
but some is supicious and it clearly shows they have an agenda _ other
than Michael Jackson's best interest.

That's what I'm talking about, i.e. THE REAL ISSUES!

I think in this particular case, 3T just want to be a part of this new Michael Jackson project by any means necessary. I mean, let's be for real here, being a part of this project could very well "re-start" their own music careers, which has been dead and buried for many years now.

ALL OF THAT ASIDE, where was all of this "passion" when Brian Oxman and Leonard Rowe were running around talking badly about their uncle to anybody who would listen? They speak of wanting to protect their uncle's legacy regarding the 3 Casico songs, yet they allowed Oxman and Rowe to run around spewing nonsense and NEVER said a word.

Shouldn't the protection of the legacy have been started by putting both Oxman AND Rowe in check a long time ago?
:clapping::clapping:

No one is saying they want to destroy their uncle's legacy but the real issues they should be speaking out against are being ignored. Anyways, perhaps the whole family agrees with this portrayal of Michael and the shady characters surrounding the kids. The only thing that seems to concern them are songs. To me, MJ was more than that.
To some Michael will always remain a cash cow, which is awfully clear now

The Cascios did a really great job, I love the fact that Michael got to work with them. It's a refreshing twist on the sound of MJ.

Sorry, I cant help but notice a few people making these accusations against 3T are the same ones who are moaning about all the Sony/Estate conspiracy theories being put forth.

But its fine to say 3T are trying to destory the album because they are jealous?

Back