Post pix of all the WOMEN Michael has dated HERE* (Rumoured romances included)

Latest rumoured romance;

pammike.jpg

:lol:

As the former manager of Shana Mangatal "Montgomery" ("Montgomery" is her stage name), I can tell you that Michael never dated her, not once. She was in his film "Ghosts" as an actress. She also worked for one of his management companies, as a receptionist. So yes, she knows Michael, but he never once took her on a date.
Their relationship was professional only.

With respect to Tatiana Thumbtzen, I am her former attorney. He never once took her on a date. She was in his video "The Way You Make Me Feel" and then toured with him during the "Bad" tour, and was fired from the tour immediately after she asked MIchael to kiss her on stage. Their relationship was also professional, although they were at one point, but are no longer, friends. Tatiana is a sweet and talented girl who loved Michael and was never after his money.

With respect to Elizabeth Taylor, I believe they were friends with a lot in common, they were both child stars.
I have never heard anything about them dating, although since I have never represented Ms. Taylor, this is purely my personal opinion.

There are other women whom Michael has had relationships with that are not in photographs here, I believe Michael protects them because he does not want them harmed by the press, and he wishes them to be able to live their private lives without being disturbed, especially the ones that he dated privately. This is my personal belief and was not anything told to me.

I hope this clears up some of the misinformation I found in this thread.

lol whatever like as if your God and know every detail of Michael's love life with these women :lol:
These women have confirmed it, there is a picture of him kissing Tat and I'm sure there is other women we just don't know about

^^ hahah so true.. :D

I believe the whole Shana story..

Last edited:
I have to agree with you!!!:yes: in my eyes too.

P.s.- Didn't he say that it took him a long time to get over Diana Ross. I read it either in an interview or it may have been in the book "Moonwalk".

Yes he did. I remembered reading that. I am glad that he said that. He also stated that Diana was his lover, mother and sister (or friend) all rolled up into one. He stated that he shared his most personal secrets to Diana. Anyone that ever really, truly knew MJ stated that MJ was deeply in love with Diana. Whether you guys buy it or not, I really don't care. The man said enough.

Why is it fans want to discredit any of the women who have had a serious relationship to Michael Jackson.

It is funny, I am usually the main one saying that to other fans considering the fact that I am friends with someone who, how can I say it, was more than friends with MJ years ago. I would "get into it" but I am not. I respect MJ and my friend too much to do that. I said what I had to say about Debbie because I can. I am not an insider, just a fan that can see past the BS. I go by what MJ has said and says an by MJ's actions. To me, it is clear as day that MJ and Debbie were not even lovers. I am not saying that to be smart, I am mainly stating my view of things. If you can't take the heat, stay out of this thread.

There shouldn't really be an debate or argument about any of this. I have no issue admitting that MJ truly was happy when he was with LMP. I also believed that if LMP was not so bitter, truly was an individual and was not a member of that religion, her and MJ will still be married. I have no problem stating the things I say about MJ and women in this thread. I am not jealous of any of these women. They all had something great with this guy. Some, unlike others, are too bitter to see that. However, when it comes to Debbie, what is she to MJ? She was never a "wife" to Michael. She was never a "mother" to his children so why should I even consider her his "woman"? That is an insult to many women who could have possibility had wonderful relationships with Michael. Who didn't used him in exchanged of getting paid craploads amount of millions of dollars and never cared to see how her two children are doing. Let me state that during the trial, when Debbie tesitified, how come her lawyer told the media that Debbie just want to get home to witnessed one of her horses giving birth? Why not go and see how the children that she bore for MJ were feeling as their father was going through some BS? However, some of you people want to still consider her as his "woman"? Please, give MJ some credit. If you love him like you say you do, give him that.

Peace.

MJBabe21, make it hot!

Edit: Laugh alert -

As the former manager of Shana Mangatal "Montgomery" ("Montgomery" is her stage name), I can tell you that Michael never dated her, not once. She was in his film "Ghosts" as an actress. She also worked for one of his management companies, as a receptionist. So yes, she knows Michael, but he never once took her on a date.
Their relationship was professional only.

LOL. Tell that to Shana. Dating and having a relationship are two different things, so called "former" manager of Shana. MJ and Madge dated but never had a romantic relationship. I believe Shana over any "manager". BTW, a manager wouldn't know what their client does in their personal life. Shana had nothing to gain for coming forward and telling her story. Ever watched her ET interview? It doesn't say a lot, but it does mentioned things MJ would do like when Shana stated that MJ would "kill her" if she would to tell the interviewer if they had sex. Typical Michael - doesn't want people to know his personal life.

Last edited:
Right on Bee, you said it..:clap: I Believe that he did have LOVE for Diana too. I am also glad about what he said about Diana!!!He loves her.

hahah..I did!!lol.

LOL I wonder why Shana's "supposibly Manager"*YEAH RIGHTTT LOL... just joined to tell us this??lol..please, give us a break .Thats just laughable mmj143fan!!!:rolleyes:

I would believe Shana over you anyday..And i agree too, what does Shana have to gain from her interview???

Last edited:
Does anyone know the rumor/story about Stacey Lattisaw?

i rekon michael and tat or shuana would of made the most beautiful babies...

i dunno how his kids would of trurned out with lisa... god a product of elvis and michael jackson combined would of put soooooooo much pressure on the poor kid musically

Michael and Whitney are great friends. They were never a couple. I know Whitney did date Jermaine.

The rumors about MJ and Sheryl Crow dating were only rumors.

Does anyone know the rumor/story about Stacey Lattisaw?

I do not know anything about a rumor about MJ and Stacey Lattisaw. I know that Stacey was a singer back in the day and I believe she was an opening act during the Victory Tour. I read that somewhere. If anyone knows about the rumor, please tell us the details.

Last edited:
Shana Mangatal talking about Michael (2003)

Shana in 2Pac's video-Unconditional Love

She's pretty and seems a nice woman.I like her and would like to see they both together.

Last edited:
Shana Mangatal talking about Michael (2003)

Shana in 2Pac's video-Unconditional Love

She's pretty and seems a nice woman.I like her and would like to see they both together.

Apparently this Shana woman was/is a psycho. She was claiming all sorts of things/lied. They never dated according to close sources...

Back