Post Your Favourite MJ Picture of the Day

img-1-1651906785428.jpg

Found that "How to handle a handsome man" funny!!! Some of us can use it!
Oh, this is fabulous. Have never seen this cover. It's gorgeous - and, yeah, completely hilarious. But mostly gorgeous.

Wow!

Oh, doesn't this one have everything? Sexy and cute. Smouldering and yet somewhat pensive. Buttoned up and demure and yet suggestive (the belt, omg, the belt). His hand - so sexy and yet, the finger, so sweet and cute. His gaze, so focused and yet so faraway. His curls so omg! and Mm! and please, can I have more? and yet ... his hair is also quite restrained here.

I can feel an essay coming on. Better go. I think my point is ... I love this photo.

Oh, doesn't this one have everything? Sexy and cute. Smouldering and yet somewhat pensive. Buttoned up and demure and yet suggestive (the belt, omg, the belt). His hand - so sexy and yet, the finger, so sweet and cute. His gaze, so focused and yet so faraway. His curls so omg! and Mm! and please, can I have more? and yet ... his hair is also quite restrained here.

I can feel an essay coming on. Better go. I think my point is ... I love this photo.
That's exactly what this describes 🥰

Oh boy an essay lol :ROFLMAO:

I legitimately can’t manage how ridiculously adorable this picture is!!

Everyday I think I can’t fall any more in love with him and every day it happens. What an exhausting experience this is lol

This is hands down my fave image from the Smile video - you know, the fan-made one. Well, OK, this and the one where he's also in a recording studio and he's wearing his Ray Bans. Those two images just slay me. But the levels of cuteness and adorable - ness (is that even a word?) in this image are just 💝 🥰

This is hands down my fave image from the Smile video - you know, the fan-made one. Well, OK, this and the one where he's also in a recording studio and he's wearing his Ray Bans. Those two images just slay me. But the levels of cuteness and adorable - ness (is that even a word?) in this image are just 💝 🥰
Oh that smile video is to die for! So beautifully made. I watch it almost every night. I need to learn how to do these video things and start my own series. The things Michael makes you do 🤭 :love:

Oh when I see such photos, I feel like stand behind him, put my hands around his neck (just to feel that soft fabric ;) ), and whisper in his ears - what are you thinking Michael!
You see this is just it. This is why I had to stop the essay before it even got started. This photo that MM90 posted, it's one of those that makes me want to know what he's thinking.

Hiker, I like your fantasies (I mean, the ones you post here). I can relate. I absolutely would want to do this.

Oh that smile video is to die for!
Isn't it just? I can't get enough of it. I have to admit I don't watch the Oprah section. I minimise the screen and just listen to his heavenly voice. When she's gone (I can time it to the second) I bring it back up. But, yeah, whoever did that, we owe them a vote of thanks. Awesome piece of editing.

Isn't it just? I can't get enough of it. I have to admit I don't watch the Oprah section. I minimise the screen and just listen to his heavenly voice. When she's gone (I can time it to the second) I bring it back up. But, yeah, whoever did that, we owe them a vote of thanks. Awesome piece of editing.
Speaking of Oprah interview, that was the first few things I watched about Michael when I was just falling in love with him. My thoughts were what is wrong with this woman, what kind of questions is she asking even after Michael hinted to ask about art ......... But this man is gorgeous! There are such lovely moments of his smile, his shyness and him being a perfect gentleman 😂 in that video. I love the beatboxing, I was totally floored by how he could do that! And then his moonwalk and being concerned if the camera was capturing it from right angles 🤣🥰 . Just so cute! Maybe first thing I will do is cut out the Oprah part and create a Michael only video :D

Speaking of Oprah interview, that was the first few things I watched about Michael when I was just falling in love with him. My thoughts were what is wrong with this woman, what kind of questions is she asking even after Michael hinted to ask about art ......... But this man is gorgeous! There are such lovely moments of his smile, his shyness and him being a perfect gentleman 😂 in that video. I love the beatboxing, I was totally floored by how he could do that! And then his moonwalk and being concerned if the camera was capturing it from right angles 🤣🥰 . Just so cute! Maybe first thing I will do is cut out the Oprah part and create a Michael only video :D
I did see part of the beatboxing bit. And it was epic.

Back