Post Your Favourite MJ Picture of the Day

Yes! The eyes, the smile, curls, neck and let's not get started about the fabric and stitching of the outfit !! :love: so dangerous 🔥
You are becoming almost as lethal as MM90. I was thinking of dropping off the Manhood thread but maybe I need to drop off this one as well. There is danger all around, lol. There are too many beautiful / sexy / to-die-for photos of Michael around. He's too sexy for his stitching and the entire situation is becoming unbearable. Where are the safe spaces? I need to know.

I'm not kidding. This picture made me want to burst into tears.

As for the leotard in this picture, it looks like something has happened or is about to happen. Not gonna say anymore about that ... 🥵

Re: Your fave Michael Jackson picture of the day

Copyofopus21.jpg
I am in recovery from the photo that Hiker posted this morning. I need to be deeply immersed in Michael therapy. It starts here.

Re: Your fave Michael Jackson picture of the day

MJ-Middle-Finger-michael-jackson-10771712-395-626.jpg

For some reason I really like this pic.
@zinniabooklover

WHAT are you trying to do to me by posting a Bad picture taken from this angle with his hand where it is and that look on his face?!? Do you want me to combust?!

I need to go cry somewhere. I can’t even believe you’re this cruel to me lol

@zinniabooklover

WHAT are you trying to do to me by posting a Bad picture taken from this angle with his hand where it is and that look on his face?!? Do you want me to combust?!
Yeah, this one and the Bad photo I bumped over on Rare - quite intense.
I need to go cry somewhere. I can’t even believe you’re this cruel to me lol
Mm, dunno what's got into me. I've gone mad. I blame Hiker.

You are becoming almost as lethal as MM90. I was thinking of dropping off the Manhood thread but maybe I need to drop off this one as well. There is danger all around, lol. There are too many beautiful / sexy / to-die-for photos of Michael around. He's too sexy for his stitching and the entire situation is becoming unbearable. Where are the safe spaces? I need to know.

I'm not kidding. This picture made me want to burst into tears.

As for the leotard in this picture, it looks like something has happened or is about to happen. Not gonna say anymore about that ... 🥵
Oh no! Don't go :eek:
What if we created a thread of unflattering pictures where you can go for a pallet cleanser. (Assuming we can find any)

Oh no! Don't go :eek:
What if we created a thread of unflattering pictures where you can go for a pallet cleanser. (Assuming we can find any)
It wouldn't work. Being serious for a moment, there are photos of Michael where he does not look stunningly beautiful. But those photos make me feel very emotional, protective towards him, concerned for his health and well-being. The photos where he doesn't look his best just make me wonder what difficulties he was struggling with at that time, was anybody helping him, what was going on.

On a happier note, I now have the most wonderful collection of gold leotard photos (and gifs) saved. I love all the millions of beautiful Bad photos but I'm so pleased there are more and more Dangerous photos showing up. 🥰

It wouldn't work. Being serious for a moment, there are photos of Michael where he does not look stunningly beautiful. But those photos make me feel very emotional, protective towards him, concerned for his health and well-being. The photos where he doesn't look his best just make me wonder what difficulties he was struggling with at that time, was anybody helping him, what was going on.

On a happier note, I now have the most wonderful collection of gold leotard photos (and gifs) saved. I love all the millions of beautiful Bad photos but I'm so pleased there are more and more Dangerous photos showing up. 🥰
OH boy, I *totally* get this. I feel the exact same way. I've mentioned before that (for better or worse) I really can't bear criticizing him, but I especially can't about his appearance. I mean, of all things, what a cruel thing to be critical of with anyone. But especially when someone struggled with so many huge challenges throughout their life. Like you, I just think about the context of whatever was going on with him and I ache for him. I've cried so many tears about Michael, it's ridiculous (and I know this seems to be a common response). Michael triggers so many things in me including just this deep, deep desire to love and protect him.

If I remember correctly, there is a bit in Moonwalk where he basically talks about girls/women always trying to get inside of his head and understand him and how he doesn't like that. Which, frankly, I took to be an explicit cosmic communication from Michael to me that no matter how desperately I may want it, this is just one of the many, many, many (many, many, many) reasons it wouldn't have worked out between us :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
OH boy, I *totally* get this. I feel the exact same way. I've mentioned before that (for better or worse) I really can't bear criticizing him, but I especially can't about his appearance. I mean, of all things, what a cruel thing to be critical of with anyone. But especially when someone struggled with so many huge challenges throughout their life. Like you, I just think about the context of whatever was going on with him and I ache for him. I've cried so many tears about Michael, it's ridiculous (and I know this seems to be a common response). Michael triggers so many things in me including just this deep, deep desire to love and protect him.

If I remember correctly, there is a bit in Moonwalk where he basically talks about girls/women always trying to get inside of his head and understand him and how he doesn't like that. Which, frankly, I took to be an explicit cosmic communication from Michael to me that no matter how desperately I may want it, this is just one of the many, many, many (many, many, many) reasons it wouldn't have worked out between us :ROFLMAO:
Yes to all of this. Every word here is pure gold. In fact, I had meant to say that we all feel like this. I wasn't trying to claim anything special. I take it for granted that we all feel like this about him.

I don't mind a certain amount of criticism or a certain type of criticism. I have enough of my own. For example, I'm not keen on the way Earth Song was staged. I understand that many people love those performances. I think I can see what Michael was trying to do but they don't work for me. I wouldn't just slag them off, mindlessly, though. I would be moderate in how I talked about them but I feel OK saying I don't particularly like them. But I think it matters when and how criticism is done. And I understand anyone who doesn't wanna go there.

But criticising his looks. For all my lustful, crazy nonsense my fundamental reaction to him or feelings about him are a million miles away from that. There is nothing wrong with my passion for him. But he was human and, as you rightly say, it is just so cruel to slag him off for his looks. First of all, it's very shallow. Then, he was so beautiful, do you really think he couldn't see those periods in his life when he didn't look so great? Do you think he was unaware? I doubt it. And how hard would it be, to be THAT beautiful and to see your looks changing as you get older or when you are struggling with terrible pressures and traumas. On top of his lifelong insecurity about his looks. Which always breaks my heart. A person's physical appearance is not the most important thing about them but for Michael to be so staggeringly beautiful and yet be unable to see it or accept it is heartbreaking.

I think the bit in Moonwalk is where he says girls want to get inside his head so they can understand his loneliness. Or they want to be with him so they can help him with his loneliness. Something like that. And he really doesn't like that. IIRC, he says he wouldn't want anyone else to be experiencing his levels of loneliness. Which is so Michael. He doesn't even seem to be resenting the implied intrusion (which is what I would be hacked off about). He seems to be more concerned about how awful it would be for anyone to understand or experience the type and weight of loneliness that he had to deal with. As in, he's suffering but he doesn't want anyone else to suffer like this. I think that's what he was getting at.

Looks like it's time for my penance. Let me go and see what I can find.

I have not talked about this a lot, but I LOVE him in this whole video. I love the whole thing so so much. It’s powerful, he looks amazing, his dancing is incredible, the energy is all there, and obviously the song is one of the best. Sigh I love him
This. Every word.

Powerful is a good word. Let's keep that one.

Back