Post Your Favourite MJ Picture of the Day

Re: Your fave Michael Jackson picture of the day

tumblr_mebqv3GRUc1rlol2bo1_500.jpg
Oh, the joy. The mutual love. ❤️

So many different emotions.

tumblr_mdfdvfUwlV1rfr0wno1_500.jpg

Gorgeous!!! Don't know where to start! Hair flying all over the face, the intense expression, all perfect in his dance pose, or the crotch grab, and the outfit! He looks so breathtaking in gold and black!
Is this Superbowl performance? It's the dangerous jacket, maybe also pants but no gold leotards?

tumblr_mdfdvfUwlV1rfr0wno1_500.jpg

Gorgeous!!! Don't know where to start! Hair flying all over the face, the intense expression, all perfect in his dance pose, or the crotch grab, and the outfit! He looks so breathtaking in gold and black!
Is this Superbowl performance? It's the dangerous jacket, maybe also pants but no gold leotards?
Yea this is Super Bowl alright!! I’ve watched it an many times. This photo is incredible. His whole form is amazing. Truly the King of Pop here, and so much more, which I love. I love how thoroughly he owned every stage he was on.

I never know what's the right thread for these!
In my mind, every thread is the manhood thread and I need to actively remind myself all the time that some people enjoy looking at pictures of Michael without thinking the kind of things we think about over there. Some fans may want to pop in and just see some nice or rare pictures of Michael without the constant reminder that other fans want to undress him lol.

It’s hard being this in love 🥰 😂

I never know what's the right thread for these! It is my picture of the day! But it's so much dangerous!! Feel free to cross post if you want to 🤤 properly ;)

img-1-1652088373604.webp
Glowing. Radiant. Shimmering. Flowing. 🥰

Last edited:
Glowing. Radiant. Shimmering. Flowing. 🥰
Oh love all those adjectives, especially flowing is so fitting here!

Some fans may want to pop in and just see some nice or rare pictures of Michael without the constant reminder that other fans want to undress him lol.
To be clear, just so that we can better examine the gorgeous fabric and stitching of the outfits :cool::ninja:

I am sitting here doing some audio editing for a podcast and suddenly I realized I wasn't paying attention...upon further investigation into my own brain I realized that I was distracted because I was thinking about Michael Jackson's smile lol. Not just his smile in general though, but more specifically, his smile at the World Music Awards in 1993 LOL.

I couldn't find a good picture of him smiling at the award show so I thought I would just share the clip I'm referring to so you could all see for yourselves just how radiant his smile is.

Time stamp - 2:33 (ish)

So clearly, even when people aren't actively blowing up the threads all day, my mind is blowing itself up!

I am sitting here doing some audio editing for a podcast and suddenly I realized I wasn't paying attention...upon further investigation into my own brain I realized that I was distracted because I was thinking about Michael Jackson's smile lol. Not just his smile in general though, but more specifically, his smile at the World Music Awards in 1993 LOL.

I couldn't find a good picture of him smiling at the award show so I thought I would just share the clip I'm referring to so you could all see for yourselves just how radiant his smile is.

Time stamp - 2:33 (ish)

So clearly, even when people aren't actively blowing up the threads all day, my mind is blowing itself up!
That smile!! 🥰🥰

Oh I know lol it's a wonder how our brains still function lol!

That smile is really to die for!

wallpaper2.jpg

@zinniabooklover this is for you :)
This was my desktop wallpaper for a while. Let me know if you or anyone wants the full version.

Back