Prelim Hearing-4/1/11 Discussion Thread-All discussion here

• Thread starter elusive moonwalker
  • Start date
u got an article with a quote about this cause all the reports ive read state it was between 10.40 and 11.00

I'll search for it

most of the defence witnesses are there. well at least she might learn what diprivan is

lol

yeah sorry but it makes me sick when certain ppl turn upto court. they talk like that and help his killer then turn up like they want justice. with friends/family like that who needs enemies

we know you love Janet, but Janet threw MJ under the bus and is more than likely going to be called by Murray's defense team to talk about her 'intervention' and 'denial' stories.

its not about me liking her or not... some of you said that she doesnt know what propofol is and said that she blamed mj for his own death which is NOT TRUE. the same interview where she said that he was in denial, she also said that muarry was to balem because he administered it. dont try to put words in peoples mouths

sorry i though janet randy rebbie and katherine were there

oh i get you.... sarcasm. i still dont think they will be defense witnesses

guys today's hearing is a sticky topic, just for those who did not know

just to let everyone know that the duscussion about today's hearing is in another thread. it's sticky.

we have a separate thread for today's hearing

no defense witness are gonna be at the prelim, only prosecution witnesses.
she knows what propofol is

i dont think she will be called as a defense witnesses and she know he didnt die of painkillers. she said that muarry is responsible because he is the one who administered the drugs.
Don't mind, this isn't about janet or any other family members, some people have a personal vendetta and it continues to show. Everyone has placed blame on Murray and that is fact, he is the one who adminsitered the drug so he is responsible.

thanks for letting me know guys... i was wandering why this thread was sooo slow.

Don't mind, this isn't about janet or any other family members, some people have a personal vendetta and it continues to show. Everyone has placed blame on Murray and that is fact, he is the one who adminsitered the drug so he is responsible.

yea and i hate that... but oh well

xthunderx2;3172725 said:
thats right o Kenny told Michael to go home on the 19th...big meeting with Murray and Michael on the 20th,,,,Murray basically told Kenny to mind business that Michael was fine...Then Michael callled Nurse Lee on 21st....Michael passed on the 25th....to me that is Michael NOT feeling well for more than a day..

But then we have the reports that he was fine & performing well on the 23rd & 24th.. someone said in this thread he was not given propofol these days? - that true?

Pace said:
See, if that's true- that is quite an interesting fact. So, in theory he has access to a personal physician 24/7- yet Michael calls another nurse? I find that quite remarkable.

marebear;3172742 said:
Do you think Michael called this nurse behind Murray's back? I wonder if Michael was questioning what Murray was doing.

Is this the call where he supposedly said half his body was hot and half his body was cold? and she told him he needed to go to ER?

Yes.. why did he call this nurse instead of his doctor.. he was losing trust in Murray??

Justthefacts;3172758 said:
Michael did not die from having the chills. And as far as the nurse is concerned I will believe her when Michael's assistant confirms or denies that phone cal. You should also know on June 21 Michael talked to the Casios Michael had gumbo his chef said he wanted gumbo for Father's day. So just wait and see

Yeh but it could prove that Murray was not taking good care of him.. what Murray was giving him was not doing Michael any good & making him feel like this? & that Murray got angry for Ortega sending MJ home when he wasn't feeling well.. why would a doctor do that? Did Murray actually care about MJ's health or about his ego & money?

Ingelief;3172842 said:
in the text says

it felt scary..said MJ
!!! so he was scared

I thought that too at first, but I think the way it is typed doesn't make it clear..

ivy;3172752 said:
Did u have concerns?
Absolutely
He wasn't in condition to be at rehearsal..he didn't seem well enough to be there...he didn't rehearse and didn’t want to go home..asked for choreography to do his part and watch from arena..this happened for a while. He just appeared very lost it was scary..it felt scary..said MJ
Asked--would you rather go home..he said would u be ok with that..Ortega said absolutely.
Previously like this?
Meeting next day at MJ home on June 20th.

I think it's supposed to be..

He just appeared very lost it was scary..it felt scary... KENNY said MJ WAS Asked--would you rather go home..he said would u be ok with that..Ortega said absolutely.

i think and i have always thought this... Michael was drugged by the people he trusted to do things he didn't want to do. I dont think this is any different then the times in the past.

#Justice4MJ

Just to explain the beads. They are prayer beads, which is basically a long string with beads. You use them to keep track and count how how many times you say your prayers. You dont usually put it around your neck, but you can. You usually just carry it in your hand and move each bead at a time.

^ these beads were trend 2008 -2008 ..i saw many guys wearing them not only MJ...even Britney Spears had one in her care mirror back the day !

Got it! Thank you for the clarification :)

Prince did, yes, apparently. According to Faheem's testimony Paris was in the landing , so my understanding is that she was outside the room, I'm not sure what she actually saw.

It's a horrible situation, anyway, for both of them.
I could be wrong but my understanding is that Prince could see inside the room, so he probably saw his dad in distress, when Paris was outside, so she did see the chaos, but I'm not sure she saw what was going on inside the room. I really hope she didn't.

Back