Preliminary Hearing 7/1/11 Day Four. Discussion thread

LA Co. Coroner Investgator Elissa Fleak testified (I'll write the summary soon , have to run out)

Found opened 200 mg bottle propofol Empty.

Like they said on UStream - that's one of the things that were left there, so that's MINUS the things that Murray put in a bag.

Also ... one of the EMT's (I think?) said he saw 3 empty vials of lidocaine in the room? Could that mean 3 injections of Propofol? Then they find ONE 200 mg Propofol bottle? How much did he give him?

Last edited:
Found opened 200 mg bottle propofol Empty on table in room.
wittness was coronor that was on duty that day 06.25.09

supports bolbus injection then? how much is 200 in relation to what was given through out the night

from trial..

Red pill bottle with no label that contained 14 caples turend out ot be emphederine.

Can somebody explain me can you take pills with epmhederine? i thought it was used by cardiac arrest but im no doctor

someone with a medical nolice?

Coroner Found A Dozen Bottles of Propofol

An investigator for the L.A. County Coroner's Office testified her office found 12 bottles of Propofol in Michael Jackson's home.

Elissa Fleak says two bottles were in the bedroom where MJ died, and the other 10 were in a nearby closet.

One of the Propofol bottles found in the room by the nightstand was empty.

In addition to the Propofol, investigators found a pharmacy full of drugs, including lorazepam, diazepam, temazepam, trazodone, flomax, clonazepam, tizanidine, hydrocodone, lidocaine and benoquin.

Also found ... used syringes and needles, as well as a box of unopened hypodermic needles, IV catheters and vials.

And this is why I don't understand the defense drug addict defense. Lorazepam, diazepam temazepam all very addctive and all given to him by Murray

Last edited:

Yep, all in there:

Was this an empty full, partially full bottle of propofol? It was empty.

Verifies where the propofol vial was o nthe floor.

200 mg bottle of propofol? Yes.

This box, a blakc pressure cuff?
bottles? three bottles of lidocaine. vials. of lidocaine.
Check notes to remembr if the bottles were full or not. 2 wre empty and one of them had some liquid in it. All three of them had been opened.

@milka i spelled it the way trial.... did so maybe yeah?

dont know exactly?

can you explain what you posted? its to difficult for me the read *not native english* :(

Did you find saline bag that had been apparently cut open? Yes I did.

Find anything in that saline bag? A bottle of propofol inside that cut open bag.
thats the bag murray had alberto take down it was then found in the closet. so murray hid it there.

The IV from the IV bag. Last page of your worksheet. “IV bag from the IV stand.”
Did it have liquid in it? Yes.
Did you have it finegerprinted? I don’t remember.

This IV bag had some tubing coming down from it. Yes. And in the tubing hand an IV in it?

half way from the tubing there was a clamp and that clamp had a syringe in it.
The plunger was depressed. I don’t remember if there was a small amount of liqued in the syringe?

Was the plunger completely depressed? I don’t remember exactly where it was.
Was there residue? I don’t remember?

Was there more tubing below that IV port? yes.
Did that tubing have liquid in it? I do’n’t remember?

Did the tubing above it have liquid in it? yes.
Was that clear? Yes
Was the IV bag clear? Yes.
Did it have a milky appearance to it? It was clear.
confirms the defence theory again.problem is that iv bag had saline in it. and there was no diprivan detected. they only way is there gonna get it retested and say diprivna was found in it

Coroner Found A Dozen Bottles of Propofol

An investigator for the L.A. County Coroner's Office testified her office found 12 bottles of Propofol in Michael Jackson's home.

Elissa Fleak says two bottles were in the bedroom where MJ died, and the other 10 were in a nearby closet.

One of the Propofol bottles found in the room by the nightstand was empty.

In addition to the Propofol, investigators found a pharmacy full of drugs, including lorazepam, diazepam, temazepam, trazodone, flomax, clonazepam, tizanidine, hydrocodone, lidocaine and benoquin.

Also found ... used syringes and needles, as well as a box of unopened hypodermic needles, IV catheters and vials.

That is shocking! :(

@milka i spelled it the way trial.... did so maybe yeah?

dont know exactly?

can you explain what you posted? its to difficult for me the read *not native english* :(

I'm not a native speaker either ... IF you mean Ephedrine, one of its uses is low blood pressure associated with anaesthesia. Which fits with giving Propofol.

I've been told that trazadone is not addictive and can be takebn on a daily basis to assist with sleep so please people do not start rumors unless you are an MD or pharmacist. We are dealing with enogh here. OTE=Justthefacts;3180814]And this is why I don't understand the defense drug addict defense. Lorazepam, diazepam trazodone all very addctive and all given to him by Murray[/QUOTE]

I've been told that trazadone is not addictive and can be takebn on a daily basis to assist with sleep

Just asked Google, Tradozone is an antidepressant, I actually know it, but under a different name.

I've been told that trazadone is not addictive and can be takebn on a daily basis to assist with sleep so please people do not start rumors unless you are an MD or pharmacist. We are dealing with enogh here. OTE=Justthefacts;3180814]And this is why I don't understand the defense drug addict defense. Lorazepam, diazepam trazodone all very addctive and all given to him by Murray
[/QUOTE]

yeah we have been through this loads of times. ppl many time have stated what each drug is for and how many tablets etc were left that showed mj had hardly touched anything that had been prescribed for him .so b4 the drama queens start go do some googling or if you are to lazy read below

Prescribed by Metzger:
- Clonazepam 1mg. (for anxiety). Issued in April. Out of 30 tablets, 8 remained.
- Trazadone 50mg. (Antidepressant, also for sleep problems). Issued on 18th April. Of 60 tab, 38 remained. (2 at bedtime if need).

Prescribed by Klein:
- Tizandine 4mg. (Muscle relaxant). Issued on 7th J. Of 10 tablets, 8 remained. (1/2 at bedtime).
- Zanaflex 4mg. (Muscle relaxant). 4Tablets prescribed on 6th Nov 2008. (from 1/s to 1 at bedtime).
- Prednisone10mg. 10 tab (immunosuppressant med, used to treat inflammatory diseases (skin, articulations...) Issued on 25-April-09.

Dwight /Cherilyn Lee:
- Amoxicillin 500mg. (Antibiotic). Date of prescription: 02-02-09.
- Azithromycin 250mg. (Antibiotic) Issued on 09-03-09. Out of 6 tablets, 2 remained. (Directions: 2 tab 1st day, 1 for 4 days).

thats the bag murray had alberto take down it was then found in the closet. so murray hid it there.

confirms the defence theory again.problem is that iv bag had saline in it. and there was no diprivan detected. they only way is there gonna get it retested and say diprivna was found in it

It was clear no milky white substance. If he wants to say Michael gave himself Propofo after he gave Michael in IV drip where is that IV bag I think we all know the answer

It was clear no milky white substance. If he wants to say Michael gave himself Propofo after he gave Michael in IV drip where is that IV bag I think we all know the answer

I would assume they will say that Michael put it in the syringe that was attached at the clamp of IV seeing as the plunger on that syringe was depressed and that he dropped the bottle on the floor by the bedside table:no:

Ivdont need to ask google. Google is not a phyhsician. Trazadone assists with mood and assists with sleep. You do not have to have a mood disorder to be prescribed itm my doctor wanted to prescribe it to me for sleep. To be specific it assists with sleep depression or anxiety. It is not addictive. A lot of misinformation is beiong spread around by fans pretending to be experts.
Just asked Google, Tradozone is an antidepressant, I actually know it, but under a different name.

He could not have done that. You really think he would be able to stay up long enough to shoot that much Propofol into him? And that is not how Murray said he gave it

supports bolbus injection then? how much is 200 in relation to what was given through out the night

200 mg of Propofol is 20 ml. Murray said he gave only 25 mg, that's 2,5 ml. So there would have been 17,5 ml (175mg) left in the bottle.

bottles? three bottles of lidocaine. vials. of lidocaine.
Check notes to remembr if the bottles were full or not. 2 wre empty and one of them had some liquid in it. All three of them had been opened.

WTF???!!! 2 empty lidocaine bottles and a third one opened??!!! HOW MUCH LIDOCAINE was he using??!!! We need ONE 5 ml bottle for a 50ml bottle of Propofol!!! And if we just take a 20ml bottle and just take some Propofol....you just take a drop of Lidocaine. What the hell was Murraydoing with all these Lidocaine bottles? However...if there was so much Lidocaine needed and so many Lidocaine bottles opened...that would indicate that more Propofol than just 25mg was used...Or what will he say he did with all that Lidocaine? Oh, I just opened them for fun because I was bored...had nothing to do...? Yeah...sure. And MJ opening 2 bottles, taking Propofol...taking Lidocaine in the syringe, then injecting himself...al in 2 minutes? Suuuurrrrrrreeeeee......:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

He could not have done that. You really think he would be able to stay up long enough to shoot that much Propofol into him? And that is not how Murray said he gave it

No I dont think that after all the other drugs he was given that he would be able to but I think that is what the defence will say happened and they only have to put doubt in 1 jurors head?

I would assume they will say that Michael put it in the syringe that was attached at the clamp of IV seeing as the plunger on that syringe was depressed and that he dropped the bottle on the floor by the bedside table:no:

In two minutes? And I think after today we can conclude Murray was there when Michael died

Back