Prince Appreciation Thread - For Fans

"On October 27, Paisley Park Enterprises, in partnership with Sony Music Entertainment and Warner Records, will reissue “Diamonds And Pearls” in a giant 7CD/12-LP set (also available in 2-CD and 1-CD versions), with 47 previously unreleased tracks, as well as a previously unreleased two hours of video concert performances from Prince’s much-vaunted vault. Following the massive deluxe editions of “1999” and “Sign O’ the Times,” the new collection represents the third deep dive into Prince’s vault. It includes a total of 75 audio tracks across 7x CDs and 12x 180g vinyl records. The set offers a newly remastered version of the album, plus 15 remixes and B-sides from the era, including the never commercially released “Gett Off (Damn Near 10 Min.)” mix."

When is the Parade box set coming?
🤷‍♀️

"Spicer is also determined that Prince's later albums will start to see similar deluxe treatment, explaining: 'There's most certainly going to be super deluxe sets of Prince's later music.' "

That's from Classic Pop magazine. I don't know much about Prince's discography but it doesn't sound like you're going to get your album any time soon, if at all. Looks like next year they're going big on Purple Rain, obviously. They have plans to reissue stuff by other artists that were on the Paisley Park label. They're doing something with that album he did with Chaka Khan.

🤷‍♀️

"Spicer is also determined that Prince's later albums will start to see similar deluxe treatment, explaining: 'There's most certainly going to be super deluxe sets of Prince's later music.' "

That's from Classic Pop magazine. I don't know much about Prince's discography but it doesn't sound like you're going to get your album any time soon, if at all. Looks like next year they're going big on Purple Rain, obviously. They have plans to reissue stuff by other artists that were on the Paisley Park label. They're doing something with that album he did with Chaka Khan.
in addition, soon there'll be finally an official release of "Camille"

Graffiti Bridge 2 Nov 1990 @Fuzball the mine clip [won't post lol] .. :ROFLMAO: 😨

in addition, soon there'll be finally an official release of "Camille"
Hang about! Further thoughts - is this when he started to use the higher pitched singing voice? Bc I can't stand that voice. I only like his voice when he sings in the lower register.

Definitely will be keeping my distance from Camille. :eek:

Back