Prince Appreciation Thread - For Fans

Dirty Mind is such a great album, no doubt one of the finest dance oriented funk records out there.
oh hello @filmandmusic
is it? i am still to check it out. thanks for reminding me :) i hope your feeling a little better
Currently on crystal ball but um Originals too... but a new jack swing situation came up lol so , that said ~ kind of looking into that diamonds n shiny things, one now lol
edit- actually do you think they will do a gb box set thing or no not really ? :unsure: cause they are gonna do a pr one for 2024 so....

Last edited:
hello miss
is it? i am still to check it out. thanks for reminding me :) i hope your feeling a little better
I do, the period of mourning is over, I've managed to swallow the lump in my throat ;)
Currently on crystal ball but um Originals too... but a new jack swing situation came up lol so , that said ~ kind of looking into that diamonds n shiny things, one now lol
I haven't listened to those albums myself
edit- actually do you think they will do a gb box set thing or no not really ? :unsure: cause they are gonna do a pr one for 2024 so....
I don't know, I don't even know what you're talking about and even if I did I would still not know lol

hello miss

I do, the period of mourning is over, I've managed to swallow the lump in my throat ;)
hello my dear ~it's going to take a little bit of forever so you have to take care of number one , did you end up watching that horror the other night?
I haven't listened to those albums myself
Crystal Ball is pretty creative. it's from 1998 . it's on YouTube. at some point maybe give it a go. it might entice you again. one song was used on the film Bright Lights Big City If that should help. i'm listening to your dirty mind now, it's kind of no so far ,
[ apart from sister - and maybe party up ...:unsure:] but i said that about sott - i have the deluxe version of that sott boxset so get b sides, and now i am kind of at the processing stage with what i have listened to with those performances. Sort of.

edit- CB. -try it -
but i don't know how you do with Camille.
full album
I don't know, I don't even know what you're talking about and even if I did I would still not know lol
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: my kinda guy. well you don't mind purple rain right ? so there is a boxset [or something for that theme , coming out next year] so , i wondered if they were planning to do my graffiti bridge, but no maybe not.

Last edited:
oh the angel from gb 🖤 so much to process .thanks zin will check later
I really want to know about the Madonna thing, that's what I was looking for, but I happened to find this. I don't love the interview, tbh. But it's OK.

what madonna thing
I just found out that Ingrid Chavez co-wrote Justify My Love with Lenny Kravitz and did the original vocals. There must be a demo somewhere and everything is on YT so I've been scouting around. I found one version and it's good and her vocals are better than Madonna's, imo. But I haven't found the demo yet. Assuming there even is one. Anyway, various Prince things started popping up instead. :ROFLMAO:

Back