Prince Appreciation Thread - For Fans

Hey! IIRC it wasn’t a video but a transcript from an interview. I can’t pinpoint the exact interview though and I don’t think it was precisely about A.I Abut about future technology

Last edited:
Hey! IIRC it wasn’t a video but a transcript from an interview. I can’t pinpoint the exact interview though and I don’t it was precisely about A.I Abut about future technology
Hey :D How are you ? Thanks for that. I had to ask over here cause i got yelled at over there . i was only trying to figure out ways how to kill the monster so they got angry at me i was trying to take it out with hard rock !! lol I had no clue prince was serious/deep like that . Some profound stuff. That was cool to know. Well Prince was right !

Hey :D How are you ? Thanks for that. I had to ask over here cause i got yelled at over there . i was only trying to figure out ways how to kill the monster so they got angry at me i was trying to take it out with hard rock !! lol I had no clue prince was serious/deep like that . Some profound stuff. That was cool to know. Well Prince was right !
I’m good thank you, how are you doing? Prince was very derp, thoughtful and insightful guy. You should check out his interviews, especially the ones he did from 2000 and onwards. Just like MJ, he was also a book worm and read a lot.

wend, you should check out the interview he did with Larry King. I posted it upthread. I have my issues with Prince but there is some good stuff in there. Also, he has glitter in his hair and it looks awesome. Also, at approx 21m he does a brilliant piss-take of a confused record company exec in a meeting with Prince when he has the word 'slave' written on his face.

Like I said, good stuff. :D

I’m good thank you, how are you doing? Prince was very derp, thoughtful and insightful guy. You should check out his interviews, especially the ones he did from 2000 and onwards. Just like MJ, he was also a book worm and read a lot.
Aw good. thanks again though. I am good . Been to the dentist lol so am in a tremendous amount of pain currently :ROFLMAO: Yeah i will check some out. Always good when they are intelligent ...wow im floored haha

wend, you should check out the interview he did with Larry King. I posted it upthread. I have my issues with Prince but there is some good stuff in there. Also, he has glitter in his hair and it looks awesome. Also, at approx 21m he does a brilliant piss-take of a confused record company exec in a meeting with Prince when he has the word 'slave' written on his face.

Like I said, good stuff. :D
what? checking now ...like now, what ....😮

Chris Rock interviews Prince in 1997. MTV.

This is a brilliant interview, imo. I'm not into Chris Rock and I do not condone his recent so-called 'joke' where he links Michael and R Kelly. I thought that was appalling. But this interview is a great piece of work and I wish he had interviewed Michael like this. It's only 20 mins but feels like it's an hour. There are some great questions here. Prince is awesome in interviews and it's a joy to watch him handle this part of his work.

19m 59s

"Before Prince broke through in the late '70s and became a global icon, childhood friends say he spent his younger years playing in bands with them in Minneapolis."

TV report remembering Prince, KARE 11 News, originally broadcast 21 April 2022. 3m 52s

I'm making a separate point. I wasn't responding to you but I guess I could've made it clear.
oh, that's cool. I didn't wanna think I'd posted something crappy. I wouldn't do that. But your basic point, yeah, I agree. I don't know if Prince slander is worse than Michael slander but both are unacceptable, imo. Unacceptable and unnecessary.

Incredibly, the first Prince album I heard all the tracks on was Emancipation, even though it was a triple album, I loved it on the very first listen. In 2021 I made it a point to buy the physical album.

My favorite songs are Last December, The Dance and Breakdown.

Back