Prince Jackson Narrows College Choices Down To Just Two Film Schools & Paris is back home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spyce you forgot to start with the always valid rule that a market is directed also by demand!

Ok I say it again (in this thread for the last time!) to give everybody reading here a chance to have known better.
There is no good in discussing every step any child does openly.
Especially not if that MINOR child (who is called minor for a reason) has to live on a public stage thanks to a family not protecting her and thanks to a famous father who happened to have been killed.
You are NOT doing this child a favor! You are not doing this child any good!
Aside from yes posting tabloid articles is supporting that kind of media which is causing that whoever is putting a camera lense right into Paris face... not at all caring if she likes it or not ever, mostly especially even more when she dislikes it! And also that family members are betraying and exposing her for money this cheap media is paying!
And yes everybody here has influence in this world and that's why everybody has a responsiblity here! Very much so! no matter if you're able to see it, recognize it... you have it! Eat it! Gosh at least be honest and see reality whom you're really supporting here everybody, your own needs?! money hungry assholes needs ?! or the kids needs??? Heck it's not that complicate!

Last edited:
Unfortunatly until the jacksons stop feeding alan duke and x17 the articles will continue

Spyce, appreciate your efforts. Whatever MJJC decides I support.

Spyce;4081466 said:
The cashier has nothing to do with prices of goods so what good does it do to complain to the cashier (or in this case, the OP)? If there is a problem... go to the source- the store owner.

Great advice. This article was not offensive.

I would also add that it is hypocritical to lodge complaints to a cashier regarding a higher price for goods if the shopper will pay the higher price gladly elsewhere.

Re: Prince Jackson Narrows College Choices Down To Just Two Film Schools

I visited the campus of Layola Marymount years ago, in the early eighties, for I had a co-worker who was in his last year there and he took me to the campus for a visit. I thought it was so lovely. At the time I was young, probably 23ish, but this pal and I were really into movies at the time and he took me to the library and I couldn't believe they had actual screenplays of known films on their shelf for students to check out. He said the school had excellent film classes. He let me check out the screenplay for Chinatown, and I inhaled it and marveled at its tightness. I thought what a great school for anyone interested in film.

Now that was years ago and they obviously have over the years developed into an amazing program for film students. And I am not surprised at all.

USC, of course, is known for turning out some of the film industry's topnotch contributors, but there is no way USC's campus can even come close to compete with the tranquil feel the campus of LMU offers, the way it is nestled up on that mount with a lovely breeze and a sense of being far away from the hustle bustle of busy LA.

I can understand his choice, and I believe that maybe even TJ went there initially before deciding to solely do music and pursue a career with 3T back in the 90's, right? So there's the family connection, too. :)

I'm excited for Prince!

And what peace it brings when seniors in high school first of all learn they have been accepted by school/s of their choice....and secondly, the last important step...to have made their final decision to which school they will actually be attending. Then it's full speed ahead!

Last edited:

Prince Jackson ?@princemjjjaxon April 30th

Life is filled with tough decisions. USC and LMU are by far my favorite colleges and I wish I could attend both but I have to pick one.

I've chosen LMU. I'm following what felt right for me, my family. Since 1st visit, the campus felt like home for my next 4 years. #LMU19

Good luck kido. be strong

LMU seems to have impressive 'green' credentials too. I'm sure MJ would approve.....

(Looking at the map it seems that driving back to Calabasas on the main highways would take him past Culver City, Holmby Hills and Encino...so much HIStory in a map :( )

---------------------------------------------
As a result of tremendous effort, investment and achievement, Loyola Marymount University:
Has three Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certified buildings, and is committed to LEED in all new construction
Has the largest solar roof system of any university in the world: 81,000 sq. ft. of panels generate enough electricity to eliminate annual CO2 emissions equivalent to driving a car 2 million + miles
Uses solar thermal systems to heat hot water in four of our 12 dormitory buildings
Undertook a $2.2 million lighting program utilizing energy-efficient bulbs, fixtures and controls
Uses building management systems to maximize energy performance and minimize harmful emissions
Has the largest green roof at any university in the world

http://admin.lmu.edu/greenlmu/campusoperations/builtenvironment/

Last edited:

I visited the campus of Layola Marymount years ago, in the early eighties, for I had a co-worker who was in his last year there and he took me to the campus for a visit. I thought it was so lovely. At the time I was young, probably 23ish, but this pal and I were really into movies at the time and he took me to the library and I couldn't believe they had actual screenplays of known films on their shelf for students to check out. He said the school had excellent film classes. He let me check out the screenplay for Chinatown, and I inhaled it and marveled at its tightness. I thought what a great school for anyone interested in film.

Now that was years ago and they obviously have over the years developed into an amazing program for film students. And I am not surprised at all.

USC, of course, is known for turning out some of the film industry's topnotch contributors, but there is no way USC's campus can even come close to compete with the tranquil feel the campus of LMU offers, the way it is nestled up on that mount with a lovely breeze and a sense of being far away from the hustle bustle of busy LA.
Thank you so much for your first hand account of visiting LMU. I looked at some pictures of the campus and along with your description was really struck by the peacefulness and tranquility and nature around the school and it evoked the same feelings I've had when looking at pictures of Neverland.
The school must definitely feel like home to him.
So I'm really happy for Prince and think he made a great choice.

<header style="position: relative; top: -14px; margin-bottom: 6px; color: rgb(75, 75, 75); font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height: 22px;">
Michael Jackson’s Son Prince Will Attend Loyola Marymount University

This Fall

Celebrity by Roger Friedman - <time itemprop="dateCreated" class="entry-date updated" datetime="2015-05-07T16:44:16+00:00">May 7, 2015 4:44 pm</time></header>Got to be there: Michael Jackson’s son, Prince, has chosen a college. He’s decided to go to
Loyola Marymount College this fall. Prince Tweeted a few days ago that he’d picked LMU over the
University of Southern California.

I've chosen LMU. I'm following what felt right for me, my family. Since 1st visit, the campus felt like home for my next 4 years. #LMU19

Calabasas, CA

This pretty exciting, and Michael would be beaming with pride. It sounds like Prince is committed to getting a degree, which will place him in good stead no matter what he decides to do. His sister Paris will be next. Hopefully Prince will find his own way — legal and business courses will help him deal with the myriad decisions he’ll have to make for the rest of his life as the eldest heir to Michael Jackson’s vast estate. Congratulations!

http://www.showbiz411.com/2015/05/07/michael-jacksons-son-prince-will-attend-loyola-marymount-university-this-fall

I wish Prince all the best, I just hope obssesed creeps like Friedman (he said something nice in his article but we know he's not always nice and has been obsessed with everything Michael related) don't have to report his every move until he's in show business on his own right. Michael would be proud his son wants to follow his dreams.

Last edited:

Best wishes Prince I'm proud of you

X

I can only be happy for him, congrats Prince!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back