Prince Jackson Narrows College Choices Down To Just Two Film Schools & Paris is back home

Status
Not open for further replies.

CherubimII

Proud Member
Prince Jackson Narrows College Choices Down To Just Two Film Schools

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/03/prince-jackson-chooses-college-attend/

Michael Jackson’s oldest son, Prince Jackson, has narrowed his choice of colleges down to just two universities with respected film programs, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

Jackson, 18, is leaning toward enrolling in the School of Film and Television at Loyola Marymount University, although his longtime favorite, University of Southern California (USC), is still in the running, a family insider told Radar.

His good grades and extra-curricular activities should help him get accepted to either of the Los Angeles schools. Jackson’s been a straight A student at Buckley, the private school in Sherman Oaks, California, where he has been attending since soon after his father’s death, the source said.

And it only helps that he is a member of the National Honors Society, involved in martial arts and works as a mechanic for the school’s robotics program.

Jackson doesn’t sing and dance, but he has shown plenty of interest in acting and producing movies. His late father even hired a college professor to teach the art of filmmaking as part of his son’s homeschooling before the superstar’s 2009 death.

Whichever school he goes with in the end, he’ll drive around campus in style. While he still has his customized black truck, his dad’s estate bought him a Mercedes sports car this week, a source tells Radar.

And even before heading to college, Jackson is already experiencing life as an adult since he is no longer under the court-appointed guardianship since turning 18 last month. However, Jackson still lives with his grandmother and siblings in their Calabasas mansion.

Re: Prince Jackson Narrows College Choices Down To Just Two Film Schools

He should totally choose USC.

Can the kids not do anything without certain ppl running to the media selling stories about them. i hope he choses one far away from the family!

Can the kids not do anything without certain ppl running to the media selling stories about them. i hope he choses one far away from the family!

He's close to his family, at least his cousins. So why should he be far away from them?

Looking back over the last five years will give you many answers

Radar online articles should be banned in this forum IMHO. Those scums continue publishing stories about the children because there are fans who continue clicking and reading their crap. "To read it is to feed it."

Last edited:

The writer is Alen Duke, the family pal...

My niece graduated from Loyola Marymount University.
It's provides a Pleasant and Safe environment for learning.
I hope Prince Jackson decides to attend Loyola Marymount University.
:trytobeangel

Especially this part of mjjc is full of tabloid and/or paparazzi stuff mostly even fed by family members exposing Prince, Paris and Blanket because nobody is really interested in the Jackson family aside from fans of MJJ... and that's what the 'family' and this cheap kind of media is using to make money.

Aside from that I wish Prince the best. I don't care which University he is chosing but I have a lot of respect for him if he is going for some good education anywhere!

MJ’s Kids Reunited!
Paris Jackson In School & ‘Doing Fine’ After 18 Months Away

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/03/paris-jackson-returns-home-welcomes-new-cousin/

Michael Jackson‘s daughter is “doing fine” and making good grades in a California high school 18 months after she was sent to a Utah boarding school following a suicide attempt, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.
Paris is happy and thriving now that she’s back home and living under one roof with her brothers, Prince and Blanket, and their grandmother,Katherine Jackson, in Calabasas, California.

Michael Jackson’s only daughter, who turns 17 next month, has another reason to feel good about life. She rushed to a hospital Tuesday with her cousin and co-guardian TJ Jackson when his pregnant wife went into labor, an insider tells Radar. The family is now celebrating the birth of Rio — TJ’s second son.

TJ’s family has also temporarily relocated to the Jackson’s large compound while they search for a nearby house, the source says. He had been making the 75-mile commute from Corona, California, to Calabasas to help Katherine oversee the late King of Pop’s three children.

“Paris is doing fine, very good,” a second source close to the family tells
Radar of the teen who enrolled in a private L.A. high school to finish out her junior year. She is “doing good, getting good grades.”
The family had sent Paris to a private therapeutic boarding school in Utah after she cut her wrist and swallowed
20 Ibuprofen pills in an apparent attempt to end her life.

The world will never forget the tear-filled moment at a 2009 public memorial Michael when the then-11-year-old Paris took the stage to speak. “I just want to say ever since I was born, Daddy has been the best father you can ever imagine,” she said.
“And I just want to say I love him so much.”

Last edited:
Cherubim with all respect, it is not good if the kids are followed by their every footstep! It is so problematic because it does cause all kinds of problems while it does NO GOOD FOR THE KIDS EVER!
It is so hard to grow up under the public eye! I think we as fans of their father should not support this kind of media or even those in that family feeding it NOT CARING AT ALL ABOUT THE WELL BEING OF MICHAELS CHILDREN!
I hate to see it happening all the time again after there was some time of 'overthinking that risky conduct' after Paris cried out for help and got hospitalized! But now family members as that kind of media are just back to where we once were?!
I say it again, IT IS NOT GOOD FOR THE KIDS AND THEY SURELY DO NOT FEEL GOOD ABOUT IT, yes I've never talked to them in person but there's enough former child stars who talked about it when they were older including Michael Jackson.
Please stop it! Please give the kids some privacy! Please!

I'm happy they're reunited. I know Paris loves her brothers.

I have no control over the Internet,
or any persons initiating this information.
I always list the internet source; so you are able to directly make your
complants known to the Internet source.

Last edited:
You can control what you post though and the links you give hits to.

elusive moonwalker;4081304 said:
You can control what you post though and the links you give hits to.
I wish the kids would be left alone too, but she did it the right way. She copied the article and left the source so we don't have to click the link. (As they do over in "trials and tribulations".

People are unfortunately curious about them so copying the article will cut down radars traffic.

I care about the kids but only bc they're Michael's. I wish there were a pap law with age limits.

I think it is a positive development that, now, TJ will be, much closer in location; and, thus, more available to be of assistance to Michael Jackson's children.

Last edited:
CherubimII;4081296 said:
I have no control over the Internet,
or any persons initiating this information.
I always list the internet source; so you are able to directly make your
complants known to the Internet source.

This is a weak argument. Tabloids do not force you to copy their stuff without permission and posting them here. You spend your entire time (every single day) copying and pasting the pictures of the kids , in in their most private moments, from various web sites including social media accounts of their family and friends. This is wrong. they deserve some privacy. they are just kids and shouldn't have to live their lives with such fierce intrusion from strangers.

Last edited:
barbee0715;4081309 said:
I wish the kids would be left alone too, but she did it the right way. She copied the article and left the source so we don't have to click the link. (As they do over in "trials and tribulations".

People are unfortunately curious about them so copying the article will cut down radars traffic.

I care about the kids but only bc they're Michael's. I wish there were a pap law with age limits.

With all due respect, how did she do right? by stalking the kids through tabloids? how does that help the kids? how does that provide them the privacy they need?

Caring does not mean that MJ fans have to obsess about them. Nor does it mean that MJ fans are entitled to every detail about their lives. that's the job of their guardians and to some extend
the MJ estate.

The bottom line, these kids deserve some privacy and protection and this website can contribute by censoring all these intrusive materials that are being posted here. These are minor children for heaven sake.

^^oh don't get me wrong. I just meant that at least the obsessive people here won't be going over to Radar.

I don't get the obsession and fandom stuff about Michael's children. I have loved and adored Michael for well over 40 yrs and only because of that do I care about his kids. But I want them to be left alone, to do well in school, to have meaningful careers and basically have the life he wanted for them.
I don't get why anybody would want to stalk and obsess about them or have fan clubs about them. They are not famous and they are not in show business-they are just kids.

I've adored Michael for 25 years and I do care about his children's well being specially because two of them are minor orphans but it doesn't mean we should be fans of them. Yes, they're Michael's children but they haven't done anything to become famous on their own right. I wish them all the best in anything they do but those vultures they have as "family" don't have any right to sell their every move but they do. If fans didn't show interest on them, the tabloids might leave them alone. Please guys, I beg of you, don't contribute to the problem, Michael fought with tooth and nail to give them a private life, they deserve it!

barbee0715;4081341 said:
^^oh don't get me wrong. I just meant that at least the obsessive people here won't be going over to Radar.

I don't get the obsession and fandom stuff about Michael's children. I have loved and adored Michael for well over 40 yrs and only because of that do I care about his kids. But I want them to be left alone, to do well in school, to have meaningful careers and basically have the life he wanted for them.
I don't get why anybody would want to stalk and obsess about them or have fan clubs about them. They are not famous and they are not in show business-they are just kids.

I know you mean well. However, I'm just trying to highlight the damaging impact this excessive scrutiny can have on the children. MJ for instance was extremely scrutinized in his life and suffered greatly as a result. In fact of all the celebrities out there, MJ was the most damaged. he knew it, and took extreme measures to protect his kids so they don't follow his fate, including covering their faces with veils and masks. he had no choice because he understood so well the danger of public/media scrutiny.

it's okay i guess to post pix, from public events, once in a while. but not every day even in their most private moments. that's just over the top, not to mention creepy. it also means that all the work MJ did to protect his kids, provide them a natural environment to be raised, was for nothing.

I agree. I have no problem with seeing pix of the kids in public arenas like the Grammys or the Cirque opening.etc.

I do personally find "creepy" when people take their pix and turn it into "fan art" or weird videos. And I really hate that their every move seems to be followed and reported on. But I can't really talk since I watched the video of Michael reading to his kids, more than once.

I clicked this thread by mistake however; I am happy to hear Michael’s daughter received the help she needed and is now home with her family.

I do not believe members who have publicly shown an obsession with at least one topic in another subforum should support or participate in another member being publicly chastised for what is to be believed as their obsession. Neither so-called obsession is more favorable. This post is not against MJJC rules and is good news.

I read the titles of the threads, and when I don't like the subject matter I don't click on that thread. Anyone can do the same thing. There are a wide variety of threads to choose from.

Tygger;4081368 said:
I do not believe members who have publicly shown an obsession with at least one topic in another subforum should support or participate in another member being publicly chastised for what is to be believed as their obsession.
I agree with this and want to say I am sorry. I am obsessed with Michael and have been for many years. I will freely admit it. I don't know too many women in their 50's who join their first fan club ever.

About the articles from Radar or wherever that are posted-I still stand by my statement that Cherub posted them in the correct way and I'll also say I'm glad that she did. The reason is the same reason that people post tabloid articles over in the 'Trials and Tribulations' section-it is WAY better for us to be reading it here by a copy and paste job made by ONE member than hundreds or thousands of people giving clicks to their site. I get a Google alert every night about Michael and two full pages of articles come up-and I don't click on most of them. I know if it's anything important, I will be able to read it here.

The less traffic they get about Michael or his kids will finally make it go away. They won't continue to cover the Jacksons if only a little handful of people are reading their articles-they'll move on. Also, I do like to read them, so I know what is going on-it is better not to be in the dark and be blindsided by something. The more you know, the better you can handle any future argument rationally. At least you're informed. There were many, many things that happened in 93/94 and 2003-2005 that I did not know because I refused to read or watch anything.

I do apologize profusely for going off on a tangent about pap pix of the kids. That wasn't even the subject of this thread. So I am very sorry.

CherubimII;4081396 said:
I read the titles of the threads, and when I don't like the subject matter I don't click on that thread. Anyone can do the same thing. There are a wide variety of threads to choose from.

This is not about liking/disliking a thread.
This is about creating awareness to and hopefully bringing an end to a potentially dangerous and creepy behavior. one that encourages the daily stalking of minor children..

it seems their privacy does not matter much to you, and that's odd coming from someone who claims to care about those children.

additionally, you are unable to justify this behavior. first, you claimed you don't have control over the internet, yet you willfully and freely crawl the net every single day in search of the kids pics. On top of that, you are now talking about liking/disliking the thread which is equally invalid. posting those pix here only invites scrutiny and curiosity, which in the end does not help those kids at all. they are still minor children and should be given the opportunity to live their lives in peace and not as "monkeys in a zoo".

I've been suggesting in some posts Radar Online or tabloid articles in general about the children should be banned here. They just harass those poor things, tabloids don't need to report every move they make, they're not public figures like their father, they're just Michael's children. Like I said before, if fans stopped lurking at those articles, the paps might leave them alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back