Prince, Paris and Bigi News and Pictures (Please Avoid Tabloid Articles and Paparazzi Photos)

Re: Prince, Paris and Blanket News and Pictures [Tabloid articles & paparazzi are NOT allowed]

^^this just bothers me period. You never see any other kids of celebrities being talked or written about this way.

Re: Prince, Paris and Blanket News and Pictures [Tabloid articles & paparazzi are NOT allowed]

very true.

Don't want to turn this into a "are they bio kids or not" thread because it doesn't matter but honestly, BJ is a little carbon copy of him. It always takes me by surprise when I see him.

As I see it the source for Radar this time was School yearbook where it reads Bigi Jackson. The story itself maybe out of contects as always, but the source is there. Now why would BJ have his name as Bigi Jackson in yearbook if he wasn't using it?

Family prob got upset as trent normally runs to radar.so they ran to the t.v shows saying hes called something else

They may have a source, but I'm betting they just made it up. They probably saw Blanket's school pic somwhere, know his uncles said he was going by BJ, did a little creative photoshopping and "Viola" it becomes Bigi. Saying he's been bullied by school friends (who? considering he was home schooled his whole life). And they no doubt know full well he looks like Michael, their just spinning the "they aren't his kids" crap.
Couldn't even be bothered to get his legal name right.
This kinda of bs really makes me angry, going after kids. Pathetic and sick.

I swear Radar is doing my head in:evil:
I don't know what they are writing now because I don't clic their sites, but there is something about Paris and getting married. Radar is one their way to do the same PPB what was done their dad:angry:

yeah there is a rumor going around that she's wearing an engagement ring :sigh: she's 17 freakin years old.

I didn't click on any stories either but 3 or 4 headlines on my alert feed mentioned an engagement ring and she moved into her boyfriends house.
Ha.
All this proves that Michael is as popular as ever.

yeah there is a rumor going around that she's wearing an engagement ring :sigh: she's 17 freakin years old.

I think age and maturity are two separate things. And, to be fair, I moved out at 16 and I turned out okay :p

Trent is the leak? Wouldn't have suspected that. :(

trent to radar randy to x17.thats how it normally rolls. they go back and forth like yo yos

When media sees it's discussed online they'll be motivated even more to frabicate even more stories about underaged children.
Do not make yourself a tool to those!

Your right. That's how they work it.

When media sees it's discussed online they'll be motivated even more to frabicate even more stories about underaged children.
Do not make yourself a tool to those!
do you mean discussed online by going to their sites? I did say I broke my own rule the other day by going to such a site and telling the mag off but that's prob the 3rd time I've done that in six or seven years. I know more clicks mean more stories.

Or are you talking about online like on this forum. Do they have people monitoring to see if we are discussing their articles?

trent to radar randy to x17.thats how it normally rolls. they go back and forth like yo yos

I thought because Trent is KJ's assistant or something, he gets paid by the estate. If I remember right that came out during/after granny-napping, so why he needs to sell stories to Radar if he gets salary and food with Calabasas house as well he is living there? I think it just Radar that is disturbingly obsessed with PPB and they make stories with imaginary sources.

This Paris getting married story must be the third story of them in matter of week or so:angry:

The previous story about Blanket changing his name to Bigi because he was bullied for years for it. Radar forgot that Bigi only recently started going Buckley, so how he could have been bullied for year, unless they mean media bullies.

Does blanket want to be known as Bigi now or was I dreaming this ?

Why does it matter anyway, he can go by Blanket at home and Bigi at school. If schools use official names, he would have to go by Prince or Prince Michael, which is confusing because it's his brother's nickname. The sole purpose of this Radar article is to say "see, we told MJ was a bad father" but it has nothing to do with it.

This is another lame tabloid attempt to taunt MJ kids.

do you mean discussed online by going to their sites? I did say I broke my own rule the other day by going to such a site and telling the mag off but that's prob the 3rd time I've done that in six or seven years. I know more clicks mean more stories.

Or are you talking about online like on this forum. Do they have people monitoring to see if we are discussing their articles?

I mean both.

Also I'm one of those boring adults telling again and again you're doing the kids no favor in 'discussing' (it's no real discussion more spreading a migth hurtful rumour even further for me when there's only something build up and everybody here starts discussing pro and con) their every (not even real) step.

Please don't make yourself a tool to such a cheap low level media... there's ppl selling Paris, Blanket and Prince to them. It's the audience of such media paying these ppl for betraying and using the kids.

Honestly who cares how the youngest of Michael maybe calls himself... and sheeesh Paris was 'talked pregnant' already before so now she's might wearing a ring...

Please let them have some privacy!

while its kind of sad but most people don't keep there childhood nick name.. His name was never really blanket anyway

If I had kept my childhood nickname, I would have been the following: Candy-Ass (kids), Candy Apple (aunt), and/or Baby Girl (Mum.) Haha. Needless to say I now go by Jack instead of Candice, and only my Mum calls me Baby Girl at 28 years old :p

<header style="position: relative; top: -14px; margin-bottom: 6px; color: rgb(75, 75, 75); font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height: 22px;">
Paris Jackson&#8217;s Touching Twitter Tribute to Her Dad, Michael Jackson

by Roger Friedman - <time itemprop="dateCreated" class="entry-date updated" datetime="2015-06-26T13:15:02+00:00">June 26, 2015 1:15 pm</time>
</header>
Paris Jackson keeps impressing and being a mensch even with crazy tabloid stories of her impending &#8220;wedding&#8221; or &#8220;pregnancy.&#8221; How she stays sane is a miracle.

Yesterday the 17 year posted two Tweets on the 6th anniversary of the death of her dad, Michael Jackson. The Tweets were read to me by one of her followers.

One read: &#8220;this is the day I lost you. I know you&#8217;re in a better place now but I miss you so much.
I just want you to know I love you so much&#8221;

the other read: &#8220;I still remember that goodbye hug he gave me before he left for rehearsal&#8221;

Michael Jackson did something right with his three kids. Everyone made fun of him for putting them in masks, etc. But the kids are all right. Prince is going to college in the fall, Blanket has changed his name to &#8220;Biji.&#8221; This is Paris&#8217;s last year of high school&#8211; she&#8217;s a musician and an artist and very stylish. She&#8217;s going to do fine.

http://www.showbiz411.com/2015/06/2...ng-twitter-tribute-to-her-dad-michael-jackson

Re: Paris Jackson's Touching Twitter Tribute to Her Dad, Michael Jackson

Go away roger!

What's her new Twitter account? @parisjackson hasn't been updated since 2013...

Her official account is inactive, does she have a new verified account?

I think she has a new account but it's private.

Fair enough. Odd that Roger Friedman has access to it given his reputation...

Nice to see Paris doing so much better. Way to go kid. :)

Fair enough. Odd that Roger Friedman has access to it given his reputation...

He says in the article that "the Tweets were read to me by one of her followers."

Back