Prince, Paris and Bigi News and Pictures (Please Avoid Tabloid Articles and Paparazzi Photos)

Re: Paris Jackson's Touching Twitter Tribute to Her Dad, Michael Jackson

He says in the article that "the Tweets were read to me by one of her followers."

That's because Roger Friedman is a leech who has been making his name off of Michael since the trial days and continues to do so with his children now that Michael is gone. The guy is a tabloid loser.

Re: Prince, Paris and Blanket News and Pictures [Tabloid articles & paparazzi are NOT allowed]

Just saw this new pics dated yesterday

http://iconosquare.com/jewelrybyladym
http://www.jewelrybyladym.com/

11378879_1024264540918609_957594751_n.jpg

11325381_397464783781385_520821777_n.jpg

11351011_392306070959479_1005792924_n.jpg

Blanket looks great...

Re: Prince, Paris and Blanket News and Pictures [Tabloid articles & paparazzi are NOT allowed]

Blanket is getting so tall....:)

Whats that about. new money maker

Apparently Katherine bought jewelry from that woman.

Ok thanks. and no probs using the kids for a promo photo op for the company

When has that ever been a problem? Mr. Pink drinks, jewelry etc. Let's have the kids pimp it out.

All for the good of the "family"

They seem too scared to pimp out Paris anymore though. Not it's "just" the boys. Blanket doesn't look very comfortable in that picture to me.

I would like to think that Paris is a spitfire (she reminds me so much of her Dad) and has decided to put her foot down now that she's getting older :)

Probably they're aware if the backlash they have received from many of us and some in the media to pimp them that shamelessly.

Also I don't know where people seem to be getting Paris Instagram photos from for tabloid stories either considering as far as I know Paris doesn't have one? At least not one that's public or in any way findable? And I'm almost positive that Prince account is fake too considering he follows zero Jackson family members (including Omer) and only MJ fan accounts...

Prince's Instagram account is real. He's constantly posting new pictures of himself and his pets. A fake wouldn't be able to do that.

^^is that the account Prince posted something sarcastic about the paps following him to get pet food? I liked that because he knows he's not the famous one and that remark shows how grounded he is.

He reminds me of Michael at that age bc he seems so mature for being so young and willing to do things (like smiling in photo with strangers) due to good manners.

He seems to just refuse to let it bother him.

Prince's Instagram account is real. He's constantly posting new pictures of himself and his pets. A fake wouldn't be able to do that.

Rare photos are posted all the time on websites such as IconSquare, you just have to know how to find them. For example, the Paris Jackson Instagram account that has the most followers posts extremely candid photos all the time. Most people actually think it's Paris herself even though she's already said that she isn't. I don't know where she finds them, but she does, and she posts them. Never underestimate the power of the internet :)

Is that the account Prince posted something sarcastic about the paps following him to get pet food? I liked that because he knows he's not the famous one and that remark shows how grounded he is.

That was posted on his Twitter account :)

Rare photos are posted all the time on websites such as IconSquare, you just have to know how to find them. For example, the Paris Jackson Instagram account that has the most followers posts extremely candid photos all the time. Most people actually think it's Paris herself even though she's already said that she isn't. I don't know where she finds them, but she does, and she posts them. Never underestimate the power of the internet :)

Prince posted the link for his snapchat via his official twitter account. Then via his snapchat he shared the link to his instagram. He just started his instagram account like a week ago. The only reason I even follow it is because I know it's him. Otherwise I never would've bothered.

It's Prince's real account. He doesn't need to follow family members if he sees and interacts with them often in real life. If it was a fan account, I see no reason why they'd have it set to private.

Plus just because someone is your family doesn't mean you have to follow them or be friends with them on social media sites. I have contact with only very few Family members of mine and that's only on Facebook. On twitter and Instagram it's zero.

edit: He just said that he's gonna delete his instagram and that we should add him on Facebook instead.

Last edited:
Re: nice tweets from Prince

Prince Jackson retweetete
Page Kennedy ?@PageKennedy July 3th

@princemjjjaxon
Did you know that your father was my hero and the reason I ever wanted to become an entertainer?? He is my favorite human

Page Kennedy ?@PageKennedy July 4th

@princemjjjaxon @ParisJackson @michaeljackson thought you guys would love this. Thank you for everything. ?? https://instagram.com/p/4udgNhRmcz/

Prince posted it on his public Facebook so I guess it's ok to post it here.

The picture is captioned "He's eating his hair"
2nimhwz.jpg

Is that Bigi's room? Big poster of IMMortal on the wall:D
Is that baby bottle on the bedside table?

Is that baby bottle on the bedside table?

I noticed that too and then I remembered TJ (?) just had a baby :)

He deactivated his account as of this morning.
His account is on and off. Maybe he activates it only when he's online to avoid the trolls?

^ Or when he's in trouble he can't use it lol... hey its plausible

Paris just posted this on her instagram

The scar :cry:

scar.jpg

^^^ The scar is a reminder of painful times, but I think the picture is highly symbolic and actually full of hope. It is a most encouraging sign for those who know what desolation means proving that sometimes dread and the utmost sadness can be replaced by genuine joy. This incredible young lady is very happy now and we should all rejoice for her and Chester. They truly make a very sweet couple. Bless them!!!

Megan Nicole ?@meeeggann
Just saw paparazzi following Prince Jackson through a shopping center.. Welcome to Calabasas ?

Prince Jackson ?@princemjjjaxon 3. Aug. North Miami, FL
That was so funny
Page Kennedy @PageKennedy
@princemjjjaxon Think you might enjoy this brother. https://instagram.com/p/55Is59xmb0/ #MJ4Ever

Page Kennedy @PageKennedy
https://instagram.com/p/55Is59xmb0/ #MJ4Ever

I have to admit that made me laugh, especially the very end. nicely done. lol.

reibish said:
sad fact is that it isn't MJ in the suit. +1 for Prince
Although he wasn't the one in the suit each night of the tour, I would think it's a strong bet he did in fact try it out... at least... once. lol.

Last edited:
Back