Prince, Paris and Bigi News and Pictures (Please Avoid Tabloid Articles and Paparazzi Photos)

Re: Prince, Paris and Blanket News and Pictures [Tabloid articles & paparazzi are NOT allowed]

2ylu25c.png

Lol i never tought Joe and katherine's love was #reallove, but if Prince says so..

Re: Prince, Paris and Blanket News and Pictures [Tabloid articles & paparazzi are NOT allowed]

2ylu25c.png

Lol i never tought Joe and katherine's love was #reallove, but if Prince says so..

I'm not sure what you mean, why wouldn't it be real love? What gave you that idea? You don't get married and have 9 children together if it's not "real love"....

Cause theu have been seperated for years/decades. Joe prob wants some money off the estate

Well Joe cheated on her, he wasn't a good father so i don't know how he could be a good husband, katherine filed for divorce some years ago.. So to me this isn't real love, but who knows. If it is, good for them :)

Also, new pics of Paris and Prince :)

1h5i78.png

2uyir1d.png

Prince Jackson retweetet
Haly ?@analuZazylaH
They've been there for each other since day 1.?? #siblingsgoals @ParisJackson @princemjjjaxon
CyAeEkyVIAAaz37.jpg

Prince Jackson ‏@princemjjjaxon · 11 Std.vor 11 Stunden

I forgot to add the thank you to an institution and way of life that has helped shaped me into… https://www.instagram.com/p/BNOVFjBjMqs/

Prince Jackson ‏@princemjjjaxon · 21 Std.vor 21 Stunden

To my dad: no one will ever know the values and lessons you've taught me in life. https://www.instagram.com/p/BNNNZr-D_K_/

Prince Jackson ‏@princemjjjaxon · 22 Std.vor 22 Stunden
There are some people I would like to thank. There are so many more people I would like to thank… https://www.instagram.com/p/BNNMtt2jy0R/

The Jackson Family Grandchildren (?) on Thanksgiving at the Calabasas Home

14726333_1497841736911597_3103532858304626688_n.jpg

Certainly her mothers daughter

Well she has not to save money to visit a school, she blames her former friends who were with her on High school are now doing party every day but she is working, lol.
/QUOTE]

And how is it a bad thing that's she's working? I think Michael would prefer her working than doing a aka old style Kim Kardashian / Paris Hilton thing !

fs_anon_663275_1480698524.jpg

with Michael Snoody & his mum

I noticed that Paris is becoming politically active with what is happening in North Dakota. Native American's are concerned about their water supply having future issues with a pipeline, containing oil, leaking. It can happen and has in Montana. The party responsible for the leak in the Yellowstone river never really cleaned up after a pipe burst forth oil. This will effect the land and water ecologically.

15326431_1173741859377753_8274141793754543648_n.jp  g

It's so cool how much Paris Jackson admires John Lennon even living in Manhattan in New York City. Paris's style reminds me of John Lennon's. Which you can also see how Lennon's style influenced Paris's father, Michael Jackson. Including the Sunflower used in the HIStory tour performance. An anti War movement!

15326431_1173741859377753_8274141793754543648_n.jp  g

It's so cool how much Paris Jackson admires John Lennon even living in Manhattan in New York City. Paris's style reminds me of John Lennon's. Which you can also see how Lennon's style influenced Paris's father, Michael Jackson. Including the Sunflower used in the HIStory tour performance. An anti War movement!

I think it's a reach to say that Michael was influenced by John Lennon's style.
Sure, he covered Come Together, but he probably just did it because he owned to Beatles catalog and figured why not.
Michael's style was also nothing like John Lennon's, and Michael could have easily chose a sunflower for the Earth Song performance completely unrelated to John Lennon.
Michael definitely liked the Beatles, but was he influenced by them?
No, not AFAIK.
This isn't like a personal attack on you or anything, I just dislike when people say MJ was influenced by people he really wasn't influenced by. :)

Last edited:

Paris Jackson's new Hairstyle:

14553372_297253434002962_7463205859548463104_n.jpg

lol love her jacket and iphone cover

I think it's a reach to say that Michael was influenced by John Lennon's style.
Sure, he covered Come Together, but he probably just did it because he owned to Beatles catalog and figured why not.
Michael's style was also nothing like John Lennon's, and Michael could have easily chose a sunflower for the Earth Song performance completely unrelated to John Lennon.
Michael definitely liked the Beatles, but was he influenced by them?
No, not AFAIK.
This isn't like a personal attack on you or anything, I just dislike when people say MJ was influenced by people he really wasn't influenced by. :)

I disagree with your analogy. It was an anti-War stance, the use of the sunflower. Michael's use of John Lennon's son, Sean, while performing "Come Together" shows Michael is tipping his hat towards the talent of John Lennon. I believe this is why Paris Jackson is paying T R I B U T E to John Lennon. Furthermore, Michael bought the Beatles songs because the Beatles influenced everyone in the HIStory of Rock and Roll, including Michael Jackson!

82cc14cc13e4ff6c348c54fbb48ad33e.jpg

I disagree with your analogy. It was an anti-War stance, the use of the sunflower. Michael's use of John Lennon's son, Sean, while performing "Come Together" shows Michael is tipping his hat towards the talent of John Lennon. I believe this is why Paris Jackson is paying T R I B U T E to John Lennon. Furthermore, Michael bought the Beatles songs because the Beatles influenced everyone in the HIStory of Rock and Roll, including Michael Jackson!

82cc14cc13e4ff6c348c54fbb48ad33e.jpg

So now anyone that doesn't like war and likes sun flowers is influenced by John Lennon by default?:ermm:
Michael brought those Beatles songs because he was an extremely smart business person, and wanted the money he knew the songs would generate.:)

Michael had Lisa in YANA, yet he obviously wasn't influenced by Elvis, so him using Lennon's son in Come Together doesn't really mean anything.:lol:

Paris is not Michael, so what she likes doesn't matter to me when it comes to who influenced Michael, and TBH she likes a lot of things and is okay with a lot of things Michael would never have liked or been okay with.
So yeah, what Paris likes has no bearing on what Michael liked.:ermm:

Liking an artist/band doesn't equate to them having influenced you (especially when you have to grasp at straws to see the 'influence'), and the Beatles were not an influence on Michael, but if you want to think they were then okay.

I just positively hate when people try to link Michael's success to another big act/artist that Michael never said he was influenced by instead of letting Michael stand on his own as an artist/entertainer, especially when Michael was quite vocal about who his influences really were, and had no problem letting their influence on him be known.

Last edited:

Does everyone hear love the music there parents do? I mean I'm sure there is some appreciation but we are all our own people!

So now anyone that doesn't like war and likes sun flowers is influenced by John Lennon by default?:ermm:
Michael brought those Beatles songs because he was an extremely smart business person, and wanted the money he knew the songs would generate.:)

Michael had Lisa in YANA, yet he obviously wasn't influenced by Elvis, so him using Lennon's son in Come Together doesn't really mean anything.:lol:

Paris is not Michael, so what she likes doesn't matter to me when it comes to who influenced Michael, and TBH she likes a lot of things and is okay with a lot of things Michael would never have liked or been okay with.
So yeah, what Paris likes has no bearing on what Michael liked.:ermm:

Liking an artist/band doesn't equate to them having influenced you (especially when you have to grasp at straws to see the 'influence'), and the Beatles were not an influence on Michael, but if you want to think they were then okay.

I just positively hate when people try to link Michael's success to another big act/artist that Michael never said he was influenced by instead of letting Michael stand on his own as an artist/entertainer, especially when Michael was quite vocal about who his influences really were, and had no problem letting their influence on him be known.

Again...I completely DISAGREE with your analogy! Michael even stated to Barbara Walter's how he learned from the Master's, which the Beatle's were.

As for Lisa being in his short film, they were married. It had absolutely nothing to do with her father. Who, incidentally only copied Otis Blackwell. Michael brought this out already, okay!

If you haven't already noticed, Paris Jackson already posted pic's of John Lennon's Memorial, in Central Park, which fans leave sunflowers. No urban legend in which an ex wife decided AFTER Michael died, that that flower, was Michael's favorite flower. Right. But, then again, I was definitely expecting a response involving this ex wife. Too obvious!

Again...I completely DISAGREE with your analogy! Michael even stated to Barbara Walter's how he learned from the Master's, which the Beatle's were.
The Beatles were great, but I literally see no influence of theirs on Michael.
I can assure you that the masters that Michael said he learned from were not the Beatles.

As for Lisa being in his short film, they were married. It had absolutely nothing to do with her father.Who, incidentally only copied Otis Blackwell. Michael brought this out already, okay!
Exactly!
It had nothing to do with her dad.
And if Lisa being in YANA had zero to do with HER dad, why jump to the conclusion that Sean being in Come Together automatically means MJ was influenced by HIS dad?
Michael probably did that cover because he thought hey, might as well since the songs are mine now.
He possibly also covered the song because he liked the Beatles, but liking them doesn't equate to be influenced by them.

If you haven't already noticed, Paris Jackson already posted pic's of John Lennon's Memorial, in Central Park, which fans leave sunflowers. No urban legend in which an ex wife decided AFTER Michael died, that that flower, was Michael's favorite flower. Right. But, then again, I was definitely expecting a response involving this ex wife. Too obvious!
Huh?

I've seen that vid.
What does it have to do with the current conversation?

but I literally see no influence of theirs on Michael.
I can assure you that the masters that Michael said he learned from were not the Beatles.
-------------'

Agree. Mj was a small child through the hey day of the beatles.a black kid in gary,i hardly doubt he had them at the top of his list of influences.ppl such as J.B, Jackie wilson .we all know the list

To respect someone and even to like someone’s music doesn’t mean to be influenced by this person and his or her work.

Michael no doubt did respect Lennon, his family and other Beatles band members, their work, maybe there was something inspiring for him but to say he was influenced, IDK.

Saying that IMO, it was Michael who was the first to introduced Paris to different music and musicians and I guess Lennon was one of them. So Paris has it from Michael, no matter if he was influenced or not.

Bob Dylan received a Noble Peace Prize recently for literature. Bob Dylan influenced John Lennon when John Lennon was a Beatle. So for me, it makes sense why Bob Dylan received a Noble Peace Prize for literature. The Beatles influenced rock music and John Lennon of Beatles fame was influenced by Bob Dylan. Even Kurt Cobain was influenced by John Lennon. Michael Jackson even admitted he was the biggest Beatles fan. I'd say he was influenced.

paulmichaeljacksonStudio.JPG

I do want to add that Paul McCartney was raised on rag time and big band hits. That's why the "Say Say Say" short film was more autobiographical for Paul McCartney. It shows the true genius of Michael Jackson being invited into this world of Paul McCartney's and Michael learning from the very best. Michael was right when he talked about learning from the Master's, which the Beatles are!

A Recent Picture of Paris Jackson and Macaulay Culkin (December 2016)

15539099_704807453020805_2040880807366623232_n.jpg

It's Paris!!!! :girl_curtsey:

15403495_337848739930996_7516736072773009408_n.jpg

Do you know if Paris changed her hairstyle because she has another modeling assignment?
15276744_1277115212352608_4967958585037291520_n.jpg

Back