Prince, Paris and Bigi News and Pictures (Please Avoid Tabloid Articles and Paparazzi Photos)

Re: Prince, Paris and Blanket News and Pictures [Tabloid articles & paparazzi are NOT allowed]

new tattoo
20h2gxs.png

Re: Prince, Paris and Blanket News and Pictures [Tabloid articles & paparazzi are NOT allowed]

I LOVE these new mellow pictures of Paris Jackson. :girl_sigh:

14726280_795987523876810_364303970769829888_n.jpg

14718386_1474790542548361_5643640293128404992_n.jpg

14550029_897404230360431_6719721177792643072_n.jpg

Last edited:

14716629_191952354582667_1624043953433083904_n.jpg

'"Power's in the costume!"':
As she revealed on Instagram, Paris Jackson and her boyfriend Michael Snoddy
dressed as the SpongeBob SquarePants characters, Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy,
during a Halloween Party at Hayvenhurst. There are reports that the party was hosted
by Blanket Jackson.

Last edited:

More Pictures from Blanket Jackson's Halloween Party.

Cv_nCYVW8AEMqbT.jpg

CwAE1a2WAAA12qr.jpg

Paris Jackson and Austin Brown

?
CwBL3gmXgAArH6e.jpg

Paris Jackson and her cousin, T.J. Jackson,
pictured at a Dee Dee Jackson Foundation event.

14597489_1721623008157571_658830395315322880_n.jpg

Paris Jackson is so... picturesque!

14908414_1242330079158825_1320628567606525060_n.jpg

Well its a bummer to see Paris with one member of the family that put three horrible NON MJ songs out there.

Huh?????

Shana Mangatal was also invited to the Halloween-Party. There are pictures from her with Prince.

Shana Mangatal was also invited to the Halloween-Party. There are pictures from her with Prince.
You've got to be kidding.

Annita;4172592 said:

Lol, this woman knows what she’s doing and how to get it!

It’s madness …

14938217_10154119796158233_2101556968492020554_n.jpg

They had two Halloween events at the Jackson house at Hayvenhurst, Saturday night was the Jackson Halloween party and Sunday night the DeeDeeJF had their Halloween Fundraiser party where Shana attended.
https://www.facebook.com/ShanaMangatal

Last edited:

^ Now her creeping up into that house is pretty Halloween if you ask me!

She prob went as joes date! shame she is anywhere near the kids

Well to release that book and for the Jackson family to be cool with her.. why would she feel shame? I mean it's the "approval" just being accepted by them.

Well to release that book and for the Jackson family to be cool with her.. why would she feel shame? I mean it's the "approval" just being accepted by them.
Sad but true. Inviting her basically says 'hey, it's ok what you're doing'.
Sometimes I just don't know what's going on in their minds. Is it so much they have to deal with that they kind of 'get lost' in all the publications etc. or do they simply not care or whatever. I don't think they don't know about her book. She's been seeking attention so fiercely all over the world... I don't get it.

I mean, of course, somebody like Conrad Murray is much worse and it's great that they put in all their effort to stop him and they succeeded. But this is terrible as well, in a way, because she reveals intimate and private things (true or not) about their father/brother/son etc. It's a betrayal of trust.

Sometimes I just don't get this family. Joe tweeted today that "Trump is misunderstood." I mean, what can you say about that? Concerning this family, I'm kinda lost for words sometimes. :D

They are all probably making a que as we speak. It makes them feel important like celebs having their own little stan.hasnt happened in 40 years. egos egos

Sad but true. Inviting her basically says 'hey, it's ok what you're doing'.
Sometimes I just don't know what's going on in their minds. Is it so much they have to deal with that they kind of 'get lost' in all the publications etc. or do they simply not care or whatever. I don't think they don't know about her book. She's been seeking attention so fiercely all over the world... I don't get it.

I mean, of course, somebody like Conrad Murray is much worse and it's great that they put in all their effort to stop him and they succeeded. But this is terrible as well, in a way, because she reveals intimate and private things (true or not) about their father/brother/son etc. It's a betrayal of trust.

Sometimes I just don't get this family. Joe tweeted today that "Trump is misunderstood." I mean, what can you say about that? Concerning this family, I'm kinda lost for words sometimes. :D

You think any of them have read her book or even know who she is? I doubt it. They probably think she's a fan who wrote a 'nice book' about Michael. From what I've heard, that party she was at was related to the Dee Dee Foundation fundraiser (open to the public) and attended by other fans as well, although she's trying to make it seem like she got a VIP invitation, lol. Her desperation is so sad. Prince looks like he's posing for a fan pic, much like Shana's only picture with his father -_- I think Shana is honestly scary in her obsession. Like, there is something seriously wrong with her. I hope the children stay far away from her. I'm just glad it wasn't Paris who took a picture with her otherwise certain people here would waste no time reading her for filth -_-

My guess with the Jacksons being open to her is.. with SOOOOOO much shade from individuals over the years (something we cannot understand) they end up picking and choosing there battles. Maybe if they pushed out everyone that has shade they'd have no one.. sadly!!! They may think 'eh, it's a book and describes Michael as a heterosexual male.. It could and has been a lot worse"

I honestly think that is the point that they are at now...

It was either joe inviting her cause shes a looker or as other have said it was open to the public if they bought a ticket so she bought one like everyone else and is trying and act like shes on the inside.i doubt the jacksons care about her crapping on mj as they are high up on that list themselves. she got her fan photo with mj now she has one with jr. Glamourised stalking

I have doubts that any Jackson at that party saw her as an author of any book.

Wonder if she talked their ear off about all her "amazing" appearances in Ghosts. :bored2:

wait so the Halloween party was for ticket sale? would have I bought to go if I were In the LA area.. yes! lol.. but really?

wait so the Halloween party was for ticket sale? would have I bought to go if I were In the LA area.. yes! lol.. but really?

I believe there were two parties, one related to the Dee Dee Foundation fundraiser and one private Halloween party. From what I've heard Shana went to the DDF party, which I assume is open to people who donated to the charity. Some fans have posted pictures from that same party (some with Shana) as well so it wasn't quite as exclusive as Shana is trying to make it seem. That woman is just... ugh :sigh:

She'd consider anything that the majority does not do as 'exclusive.'.. Soon we will be getting 'exclusive interviews' her interviewing herself. lol

Here's a Prince and Paris Update!!!! :wub:
14736463_202429413494126_5891356320086360064_n.jpg

Well, Paris Jackson, finally, got to go see Alice Cooper perform.
:rofl::rollin:

14736344_1836951163217468_447780465508614144_n.jpg

14726396_1762251390700408_24616845575192576_n.jpg

Last edited:

I like her hair like this :)

Generally asking. Would it not better for the future to make 3 separate threads for the Kids instead of nearly doing all news from them in one thread ?

Back